Back To Yourself

My bestfriend's boyfriend

YOUR POV:

 

It was Saturday I woke to the sound of people laughing and talking. I went to the washroom to fix myself before going down. I went down and stared at the people sitting down on the floor and couch my eyes went wide when I found out who they were *TE-TEEN TOP?! WHY THE HECK ARE THEY HERE? Except L. Joe isn’t here* nobody seemed to notice me so I coughed loudly causing everyone to look at my direction.

 

“A-annyeong~ what are you guys doing here?” “OH~ ANNYEONG~ Chunji hyung invited us here” said Changjo “Oh ok?” I gave Chunji a look and quickly went to the kitchen Chunji followed behind you. I turned around “What the heck Chunji! You didn’t even tell me they were coming” “Uh surprise? And I already told them that you were my cousin just them though L. Joe still doesn’t know…  Can they stay though?” I rolled my eyes but smiled “Do I have a choice obviously not” Chunji and I laughed.

 

Just then the doorbell rang *who could it be?* I thought. I opened the door and was shocked that Minjung was there smiling “Wae yeogi isseo? (why are you here?)” “Oh Chunji invited me don’t worry I know he’s your cousin tch not telling me huh?” “Hehe Mian I thought it would be fun to tease you hehe come in” Minjung came in and sat beside Changjo by the couch.

 

We were all watching a movie and I was back to my old self bubbly and alive.I guess having these people around me makes me feel better. I smiled to myself knowing that I have these people beside me.

 

CHUNJI’s POV:

 

I saw _____ smiling again. She’s back! I stood up and back hugged her “your back” she giggled “oppa mianhae I know you were worried” I flicked her forehead “GOOD! It wasn’t just me that was worried everyone was except one” she looked at me confused “one? Who is that one person?” “You’ll know later but I think what’s important is you saying sorry for making them worried you pabo” “arasseo” she ran to the living room and sorry to everyone for making them worried Minjung hugged her tight.

 

*I’m happy your back ________* Chunji smiled as the thought of his cousin’s smiling face. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~ How's everyone? It's almost valentines day.. anyone have a valentine? -_^