Long and busy day

Fighting for love

3rd person POV:

 

Suho came home and hung up his coat. It had been a tiring day and he was glad he was finally done with his work. ''Welcome home, love'' someone whispered into his ear as a pair of arms slipped around his waist from behind. Suho turned to face his boyfriend. ''Hey lay. How was work..?'' He asked the young doctor. ''It was so amazing! I saved 3 lives today!'' Lay exclaimed while he was jumping up and down like an over excited bunny. Lay sat down on the couch and pulled Suho onto his lap. He tried to get him into his excitement but then a bad headache came up. When Lay realised something was wrong with his boyfriend he immediately turned into his serious doctor mode. He wanted to examine Suho but he refused. Lay grabbed Suho's face to take a better look be he immediately pulled Lay's hands of his face. Suho told Lay to calm down. ''B-But... It could be something serious, you know..!'' Lay said while he started to worry more and more about his boyfriend. ''Oh don't worry, you silly, I just had a long day at work.'' Lay sighed of relief. ''Well, if that's it, take a good shower. I'll cook you some dinner in the meantime. Do you want noodle soup..?'' He asked Suho. He nodded and went upstairs. Suho the water and went into the shower. 'Much better' he thought as his headache got less painful. Suddenly there was a lot of noise coming from downstairs. ''Lay..? What happend..?!'' Suho exclaimed from upstairs but he was answered by deffning silence. He turned of the running shower, put on his bathrobe and went downstairs to take a look. When he arrived that the kitchen looked like a mess. The pans he heared clashing from upstairs where laying all over the floor. Suho looked around and found a note, next to the sink. 'Do everything as we say or you boyfriend will die a painfull death' was written on it. Suddenly his phone on the dining table played a tune. The phone display showed the words: 'Caller unknown'. Slowly Suho walked towards the phone and picked it up. ''Yoboseyo..?''

 

A/N: Hey guys! Do you like it..? If you do leave comments! And I've got a question: Shall sea-of-fandoms and I continue it or keep it as a one-shot..? Byeeeee! xx DutchVIP

A/N: Hey guys, I, sea-of-fandoms, will do author notes in purple and DutchVIP will do them in red, so you won't get confused. Please subscribe or comment if you want it to continue!