» rules

» BACK TO THE PAST // CO-ED // APPLY OPEN
 
 
THREE BOYS AND THREE GIRLS. COMEPLETE STRANGERS THAT HAVE SOMEHOW TRAVELED TO THE FUTURE. HOW DID IT HAPPEN? no one knows. they must work together to find out how to get back to their time zone. i warned you once and i will warn you again: do not mess with time, or time will mess with you back. you don't want to disappear, right?
 
 
 1. Subscribe before or after you apply; upvotes are optional but appreciated.
2. Leave a comment, letting me know that you're interested in applying.
3. use only ulzzangs as your face claim; Lee dasom is taken from the girls.
4. you may apply as a boy and a girl; no siblings, please.
5. you can apply as much times as you want.
6. no mary-sues or gary-stues and remember: quality over quantity.
7. fill out the app neatly. answer all required questions.
8. follow the plotlines.
9. having a love interest and a rival is completely optional, but it makes things fun.
10. please be patient and do not rush me; i have a life as well.
11.  don't waste your time bashing if your character doesn't get chosen; your character will still be in the story, just not a major spot.
12. there is no password or deadline.
13. turn in your app in the turn in spot (which i will have up soon; please be patient.)
i am a weapon of massive consumption