New people

Just you and I

~Jay’s PoV~

It was 3pm. John and Ben told me that I had to attend to a speech. I was going to be a student as all the other people there, so we would have a reunion before “everything” (as John said) started. “Everything”... that word made me feel a bit nervous. It’s a big word if you keep thinking on it. Uh... goosebumps.

-The speech is in the 1st floor, now you are in the 3rd one- Ben said. He kept talking, giving me instructions of the corridors that I had to take, etc... but I wasn’t paying much attention. I was distracted looking at the window. I the only things that I could see were many windows and a lot of floors. How could they have built all this in a short period of time? Did they know that in a future, humans would have to move to another place which wasn’t the Earth? How did they do it in such a short period of time?  Many questions came to my mind. Was I being too paranoid?

-Ok? ... hello? Are you listening to me? – Ben again.

-Yes yes, I understood, thank you – I replied.

-Ok. Now take care and enjoy your new life here – He said.

-I will, thank you – I said. “Enjoy your new life here”? What the h*ll?! Is he crazy?

 

They left. The speech was starting in an hour, I would go there and wait until some people came. I went out of that room too, but, wait... oh my god!! Where do I have to go now?! I didn’t even listen to him... aiiishh! Stupid Jay! Ottokae(What to do)? Oh well, I’ll have to find it myself... aigooo...

I started walking, there was nobody there. That floor was like the hospital of that building I guessed. All the rooms were the same. Fortunately, there were some signals in the corridor.

*Stairs (right)*

*Toilets (left)*

Of course, they were both in korean.

-Hmm... I think I should check myself first before going anywhere else, let’s see if there’s any mirror on the toilet – I turned to the left, opened the door which had the “girls toilet” sign on it, and yup! there was a mirror right there – I guess I’m not that bad, my hair is just a bit messy – I arranged my “slept for who knows how many hours” hair, went out, and headed to the stairs – Ok, he said 1st floor right? – I went down two floors. It was just as the third floor, but I didn’t know which corridor to take, it seemed that that building had a square shape and in the middle there was a little garden with some tables and chairs. Cute.

There were some people there. All of them asian people. Koreans I supposed. There was a sign which said: *auditorium (forward)* It was 3:20 pm I still had some time. Turning to the left there was the main door. I went outside to see the world out there.

 

-It’s normal... just as the Earth... really? How many time did they take to build all this up? – I was a bit shocked.  

*Tap tap tap tap* Running steps coming closer and closer. I turned my head to the left and..

*CRUSH*

- (In korean) Oh! Sorry! Are you okay? – It was a male voice.

- (In korean) Ouch... it’s okay, I’m fine – I opened my eyes and saw a hand in front of me, he wanted to help me stand up. I took it – But, why were you running?

- I was... I, I was jogging – He answered.

-Jogging? You’ve been moved to a different planet and you are Jogging? In casual clothes? – I asked.

-Yeah, you know... I was a bit nervous and I needed to relax a bit – He answered.

-And you get relaxed by running, I see – (awkwaaard...) I said.

-Y-y-yeah... By the way, what’s your name? – The boy now asked.

-I’m Jane, well, call me Jay – I replied – What about you?

-Chanyeol – He smiled. OMG So cute! – Do you have anything to do? I lost my friends a while ago and you know.. – He said

-We can go to the speech together if you want – I cut him.

-That would be nice – He smiled again.

OK! He was handsome. SO handsome. We started walking. He opened the door and let me go in first. What a gentleman. We kept walking together to the auditorium. There were many people on the corridors so I had to walk behind him for a while. I looked at him, he had a nice back, so nice.

He turned back. Now he was facing me.

-Are you staring at me? – Chanyeol said.

-What? noo! – I answered

-I feel a pair of eyes stuck in my back – He smirked

-There are a lot of people here! It could’ve been someone else – I protested

-Yeah sure – he chuckled

-Do you think that I waste my time... – Then suddenly he took me by my back and approached me to him as if he was hugging me. Then he turned me around and put me against the wall. One of his hands was holding me so strong. The other one was on the wall.  He felt warm. I blushed instantly when I realized how he was taking me. I looked at him. His eyes stuck on mine.

-Yah! How dare you do that? – I shouted to him.

-You were about to get by those boys – He pointed to my right with his eyes still on my eyes. Then I could see two boys running as if there was no tomorrow.

-Now you are the one who’s staring at me – I said. Blushing a bit more.

-Let’s go. The speech will start soon and I wanna be able to sit down a bit. – He said, still not taking his eyes off me.

-Yes... – I replied. What the h*ll did just happen?

We went inside the auditorium. We sat together and listened to the speech. A man and a woman were talking. They weren't korean, but they spoke in korean really well! They told us that we were gonna study there, eat, sleep, etc... live there, basically. And we would have to share our room with somebody. I was excited to know who would be my partner.

 

It was late, the speech had lasted more than what I thought.

Chanyeol stood up and waved to somebody.

-Come! I’ll introduce you to my friends! – He said. I followed him – These are; Kris, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Lay, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Kai and Baekhyun.

They smiled at me as Chanyeol called their names. They were all so handsome and cute at the same time.

-She is Jay – He kept. I didn’t know how I was going to memorize their names but oh well..

-Jay? – Kai asked (I thought) – Isn’t that a boy’s name?

-Actually my name is Jane but everyone used to call me Jay – I said giving them a smile.

 

~Author PoV~

They all started to talk as if they had been friends for their whole lives. Baekhyun was the only one who wasn’t talking at all, instead, he was staring at Jay as if he wanted to burn her with his eyes. Still cute. They all ate up together and became very close.

 

-I’m a bit tired so I guess I’ll leave now okay? – Jay said

-You are leaving? Kajima... (don’t leave), stay a bit more, we are having fun – Kai said.

-Leave her alone – Baekhyun cut him – Leave – he said burning Jay up with his eyes again.

-Yeah! Stay. I like the company of this beautiful girl – Kris smirked and winked at Jay.

Chanyeol choked.

-What a bastard, I’m leaving too – Tao stood up looking at Kris with a “never talk to me again” face. That was funny and cute too. What was going on with those boys?

-Sorry guys, but I don’t think I’ll be able to stay awake much time – Jay explained – And I’m excited to know who’s my partner anyways haha

-What’s your room number? – Chanyeol asked

-42 – Jay replied

-No way... – Said Chanyeol with opened eyes.

-Why? Is something wrong? – Jane asked

-I know who your partner is –He kept.

-Really?! Who? Tell me~  – Jay said excited.

-It’s me – Chanyeol finished. Shocked.

 

 


Hi everybody!!! soooo, here you have the second chapter!! :D is it too long?? TT^TT I hope it's not boring... If it is, tell me, but you know, good things are still to come and the beggining may be boring.

What's gonna happen now? both of 'em together? Baekhyun is not really happy as you can see hahaha and kris.. as bad as always :3 what a naughty boy. Tao didn't like that either xD

I really hope you like it and enjoy it :3 and thanks for the VOTE and the SUBSCRIPTION hahaha!! and also thanks to the silent readers :3 love y'all!!! :D

(you can also comment and tell me you opinion or what would you like to happen next, I may considere them.. or maybe not :3 who knows? ^^ )

Again THANK YOU!! <3 and see you next week ^^