fic rec list (infinite - sungyeol/myungsoo)

fic rec list (infinite - sungyeol/myungsoo)

Five Years, sungyeol/myungsoo 

Five years of Kim Myungsoo's life, from fifteen to twenty.

can i just award this fic as the Catalyst of Myungyeol? because this fic totally deserves that award. i got into myungyeol because of this fic and the amount of reality in this fic is so breathtaking i think i've read it for like i don't know...10 times? everything is just so perfect lemme just curl into a ball and sob forever over this fic bye. 

 

Hotel Motel Holiday Inn, sungyeol/myungsoo

What would you do if you worked at a haunted hotel, was secretly in love with the boss' drop-dead gorgeous son, and you had only two weeks to win a Christmas decoration competition?

well it's myungyeol, and it's, once again i say, myungyeol, how could it not be perfect? myungsoo in this is so adorable i wanna kick him right on his stupid face and watch out for sassy min because sassy, know-it-all min is super flawless, better than your bias could ever be. #peaceout

 

Jagged, sungyeol/myungsoo 

He really just wants to have one goddamn minute to himself so he can breathe in as many toxins as he wishes without being threatened exile from the only thing that makes him happy anymore, because it's his ing body, but it's not really. He belongs to the public now, to the hundreds of thousands of shrill cries that echo in his head before he falls asleep each night.

this fic burns my kokoro and hurts my fragile soul i can't the emotions are too real and i can almost touch myungsoo's pain because it's too palpable i can't function myungyeol hurts me i can't deal bye i need some coffee or else i would decay (and not in a cute way).

 

after the thunder, before the rain, OT7, sungyeol/myungsoo, sunggyu/woohyun (all my ships are sailing i can't even complain)

Post-apocalyptic future!fic. And then he counts, because that's what he does whenever he enters the room nowadays, and there are only six, and that doesn't make sense at all because there's never that number in this room, because no one ever goes out alone, that's the first rule, that's really the only rule, and where is Sungyeol?

please prepare lots and lots of kleenex or else you would get drowned in your own snot and that wouldn't be a pretty sight. I LOVE POST-APOCALYPTIC FICS. and this fic just fed all of my cravings and i just wanted to sit down and it because that's how much i love it. perfect characterizations, perfect plot, and myungsoo's pain. myungsoo is the person with the least dialogue in this fic but his voice is the loudest if that makes any sense. well, just read it and you'll kow.

 

i should be good (but i fell apart), sungyeol/myungsoo

Sungyeol's new partner is an old, MX-47 model android named Myungsoo. Almost Human!AU.

the pace is a little bit rushed (in my opinion but it's ok because it's myungyeol and it's myungsoo and sungyeol and it's ok) and the way author explored the fic made my breath hitch in my throat AND THE ENDING FML I STILL CAN'T DEAL BYE. 

 

funny how i'm the one broken but you're the one who needs saving, sungyeol/myungsoo

sungyeol wants to ask what the hell are we doing, when myungsoo holds his hand without fear.

i love jerk!myungsoo so very much it's not even explainable because maybe i'm bored with myungsoo being the weak one or whatever but i love weak myungsoo too idk anymore i think i love every aspect of myungyeol's relationship hopeless case tbh. but this author really knows how to use metaphors wow teach me master. please expect pain.

 

Accidentally On Purpose, sungyeol/myungsoo

Sungyeol is quite sure he's found the most successful method of procrastination.

just myungyeol making out and fooling around a.k.a Perfection. ain't even a big deal. #lie

 

set me free, sungyeol/myungsoo

all it takes is one person to make you feel wanted.

broken myungsoo and helpful sungyeol and they fall in love and myungsoo's parents get mad but they persevere wow lemme just cry a bucket and drown.

 

they lose themselves eyes open, sungyeol/myungsoo, sunggyu/dongwoo/woohyun, hoya/sungjong

Many people are drift-compatible, but they all have to find each other. (pacific rim!au)

simple and poignant and subtle idk how to explain it's just really good and i'm not just saying this because it has all of my ships in it. i haven't even seen pacific rim yet tbh but myungsoo's love is really poignant idk why i love myungsoo so much it hurts (my bias is sungyeol).

 

(it's okay) you're home now, sungyeol/myungsoo

When Sungyeol leaves, Myungsoo lets himself fall apart (but Sungyeol will come home and put him back together anyway).

WOW SO MANY FEELS AND LOVE AND HAIR TEARING FOR THIS FIC BECAUSE I FEEL MYUNGSOO'S PAIN AND LOVE AND LONGING FML the author is really good with her words and idk anymore lemme cut something ugh pain (and watch out for the bits in the brackets because soul ).

 

Lights Behind My Eyes, sungyeol/myungsoo

A story inspired by this photo, which is unfortunately not of Myungsoo, but let's just pretend.

myungsoo crossdressing and being a tease and hot hahahahaha i'm 50 shades of done with myungyeol ffs.

 

to light the way gladly, sungyeol/myungsoo

When reality gets too much to handle, it's nice to imagine what it would be like to run away.

myungsoo getting taken care of is my headcanon don't question it just embrace it and it's nice to see sungyeol initiating once in a while (eventhough it's not ). we're slowly getting there, myungsoo-yah /pats/.

 

when you see a wall, i see a door, sungyeol/myungsoo

Sungyeol wore a dress and Sungyeol wore a wig and Sungyeol kissed Sungjong, but Sungyeol is still a man.

just a fic where sungyeol rages that he is A MAN and he tries to convince myungsoo that he's A MAN as if myungsoo is blind. this is a gay story not a hetero one hahahahaha omg i'm so funny i exhaust myself.

 

hate actually means love in this story, sungyeol/myungsoo

myungsoo and sungyeol are workers in an office. but there's more to that, at least, in myungsoo's side of the story.

just sungyeol and myungsoo being a mess as always featuring the other guys and myungsoo and sungyeol not knowing that they're actually in love what's new really hahahaha so done with myungyeol so done and mad props to the author because this is really funny.

 

i have always confused desire with apocalypse, sungyeol/myungsoo

For Sungyeol, variety is the only real joy in life. At least until he meets a boy. (dystopian!AU)

i am a er for dystopian aus idk maybe i'm a sadist or something but this fic is so great by the end of it you just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for 737123626 years to get over the impact. seriously. not even kidding. the backstory is perfectly laid out and everything is so perfect sigh my kokoro.

 

Love is One Hell of A Drug, sungyeol/myungsoo

Myungsoo falls into a system of bad ideas after coming home to find Sungyeol distressed and very, very high.

just myungyeol being bros and boyfriends at the same time and smoking weed together and getting it on with each other. typical myungyeol brotp4lyfe.

 

something always happen whenever we're together, sungyeol/myungsoo

Sunggyu thought he knew what to expect, living with Myungsoo and Sungyeol, but there's a lot he's going to discover about his new roommates that he never noticed before.

a.k.a how sunggyu found out myungyeol are actually ing in their shared bedroom hahahaha omg and then there's witty woohyun i can't this is too perfect for words. but poor sunggyu has to take it all in a stride he's such a strong leader omg hahahaha i'm still laughing i can't. perfectly written as always.

 

Monday, sungyeol/myungsoo

Sungyeol revises for his exams on a "No take-out day". Plain domestic!Myungyeol.

after all the angst and tears and snots and trying to piece my heart back together after a particularly moving fic this story is like the balm to my wounds hahahaha i love this so much because domestic!myungyeol is as rare as a unicorn i'm glad i stumbled into this gem lub you author muah :*

 

introduction to contortion, sungyeol/myungsoo

"Sungyeol can't come to the phone right now. He's upside down at the moment." Myungsoo's in love with Sungyeol, Sungyeol's in love with Myungsoo, and of course they're both too thick-headed to realize it.

extremely funny i can't with this fic just myungyeol being typical myungyeol a.k.a stupid dumbs who don't realize that they're actually in love with each other. and you can never go wrong with university!aus because tru2lyfe hahahaha and then you have sassy sungjong omg can sungjong be my spirit animal pls tenk.

 

Paper Wings, sungyeol/myungsoo

(no summary provided)

so basically myungsoo thinks he ruins sungyeol's wings and they're basically martyrs and it's so angsty i cried a bucket? how to even summary omg this is one of those fics that would leave you stuttering for breaths because it's too poignant and profound and real and wow pain everywhere.

 

a/n: fic rec-ing is the most tiresome job on earth because feels. wow.