Chapter 1

Fox Hunter, Gumiho, and Human Love

 

(min ah: Shin Min Ah.... min woo: No Min Woo seung gi: Lee Seung Gi)

''It was like other days cow meat, chicken meat, and pork but I don't feel happy''... min ah thought in her head as she pouted landing on the right side of her bed.

I heard footsteps are smell meat and his smell ... seung gi's smell I swallowed hard yesterday I broke his favorite disk of his most favorite limited edition of action movies himself acted of course min ah knew he wouldn't give her those meat so easily although it was easy to threaten him about eating him... the footsteps became louder and closer I look up and smiled.

'' Seung gii ah, I’m hungry~'' I responded hoping he would just give me those alluring meat.

''hmph, well there is a request after that you can eat it all'' seung gi chuckled

‘‘What is it?'' I said looking at those meat calling for me

''I need you to... stay away from all human guys and of course don't be good friends to them especially don't you ever pout at them if you do that I won't get mad'' seung gi smiled as his left leg lifted up to a mini table in a hero pose.

‘‘Alright'' I my lips already for those meat pack. 

FEW MINUTES LATER (....) 

‘‘Ahh~ so tasty and full'' I smiled 

seung gi went back to action school I decided to take a walk and get some bubbly drinks~~~

 

As I was walking a car honked I look it was min woo the guy who told me humans break promises and things but somehow whenever I meet him I feel hot and  a feeling where my heart beats fast and I like it, I never heard it before... I ran to the car and the door was open and went in and he helps me buckled the seat thing strap... 

''min ah, how your life with the human?'' min woo asked

‘‘Happy and fine'' I smiled 

As I look at him drive reminds me of that time at his house watch two human kissing and I said ''what is that? They’re mating'' and he changed it... is it because he never tried mating or he did.... 

''min woo ah, remember that mating thing we saw... why you change it...?'' I said looking at him is a very pouting face

'' I…well I just felt like it…’’ min woo answered feeling really awkward

‘’mhm... (Meaning I see…)’’ I looked at him

 ‘’Ah… so thirsty I want bubbly drinks’’ I said it in the thirsty way I say to seung gi

‘’Bubbly…drinks… (…) you mean the drinks that make you feel refresh those white and green color can?’’ min woo said in the confusing state and left me wondering why but putting that aside,

 I nodded.

He drove his car to nearest vending machine and got 1 bubbly drink for her and then make min ah catch it like what they do to dogs but he did it for teasing her and she caught it and protect it while min woo just laughed.

In the far left side seung gi saw it and thought ‘’aish, what is she doing with him… is it me thinking to much?’’

His noona (seung gi’s noona) disturb his thinking and his thoughts flew away…            

Back in min woo side

Minwoo was about to unbuckle my buckle but then something crash into the car and he fell and kiss me… (Mating?...) I thought.