11/24/13 7:51 PM

RANT ONLY

Ugh okay so me and my brother is singing korean/english songs and then my grandmother scolded us. She said, "are you a korean? why are you singing those songs? you don't even understand those. You should focus more on your studies instead of singing and dancing to korean songs. Do you want to fail on your studies and study at a public school? You should read the books that your uncle bought for you." I saw my brother mutering something and then I told him to just shut his mouth up. I do really people who keeps on pulling me down and keeps on telling to me that I will not be able reach my dreams. i mean what the ? it's my dream, not yours so shut the hell up. I really, really want to pursue my dreams but people around me keeps on degrading me. I always think of doing something that will help me to earn money so that I could buy the things I want and help my family's expenses and also not to become more and more dependent to my parents like asking them to buy things for me. I want me to pamper myself. Ooops, before I forget, my dream is to become an idol, a singer and dancer :)) well if not, I would like become a lawyer or accountant and/or something related to medicine or chemistry. So yreah, going back to ranting .. I envy my classmates because their family supports them, unlike me, no one in my family does support me. so yeah that's all, bye for now.