PAINFUL

You Are So Blind
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haera's POV

 

I was in a café, waiting for the rain to stop. I just bought a cheesecake at the bakery beside this café but it rain all of sudden and unfortunately I forgot to bring my umbrella, and then I decided to come here. That Cheesecake Boy asked me to buy cheesecake for him. If he wasn’t sick, I surely won't sacrifice myself to do such thing. Why did he not ask his girlfriend instead? Talking about her, I have not seen her these past few days. Guess she hasn’t visit him while he is sick, or she doesn’t even know her precious boyfriend is sick?

Then I remember that day when Daehyun introduced his girlfriend to me, in this café.

 

*FLASH BACK*

I was in a café, waiting for Daehyun. That idiot asked me to meet him here about fifty minutes ago but he didn’t show up yet. I stared at the sky outside through the window. It was really dark. I was about to leave but then I saw a familiar figure walked inside the café. He was looking for someone, then our eyes met and he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. Then he walked toward me. Good thing he came, if not I will make sure he can’t eat cheesecake anymore for the rest of his life.

“YAH! JUNG DAE…”, I wanted to yell at him but then I realized he wasn’t alone, he was with a girl behind him.

Correction, he came with a pretty girl behind him. I watched him pulled the chair in front of me for her to sit. Then he sat on the chair next to her and it made my heart feel…hurt. Well, I won’t deny it, I have fell for him since…since I don’t even know when. However, I never have the courage to confess to him. Sigh.

I drank my bubble tea, pretended not to care about her presence. Nevertheless, I kept wondering who this girl was. Because I am sure, I had seen her before.

"Haera, I said that I want to tell you something, right?"

"Uh-huh.", I said, still drinking and looked at my phone.

“That's it. Haera, this is Yoora, my girlfriend.”

Suddenly I choked after Daehyun said that.

W-What? S-she is his girlfriend?

“Yah! Are you alright?”, he asked.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine. I was just…never mind.”

“Good then. Maybe you can introduce yourself?”

I was just staring at her. Then she stood up and stretched out her hand. I saw a ring placed on her ring finger. I looked at Daehyun’s hand, he was also wearing a ring, the same ring as her.

“I am Kim Yoora, just call me Yoora.”

*END OF FLASH BACK*

 

My phone rang, snapped me back to reality. I looked at my phone, an incoming call from…Daehyun.

“He-“

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?”

I put away my phone from my ear. Seriously, he wants me to deaf or something?

“Jung Daehyun! No need to yell like that! You-“

“Alright, I am sorry. Where are you now? What took you so long? Where is my cheesecake?”

“Tsk, I am on my way. Just wait for a moment, would you?”

“Fine, I am waiting. If you do not come in 5 minutes, I will-“

Oh, sigh. My phone is dead.

Then I took my plastic bag and walked outside. The rain was not heavily as before, so I set off to back to his house before he die in starvation.

On my way back, I saw a girl and a boy walked right in front of me. The boy placed his arm around her shoulder and the girl wrapped her arm on his waist, while his other hand was holding an umbrella and the giggled happily. Oh, wait… is that Yoora? She never act this way when she is with Daehyun.

“Yoora?”, I said then that girl turned around. She seemed surprise to see me.

What is she doing here with…another guy? Huh? He is the same guy I saw with her before. Who is he actually? Her second boyfriend? Or he is the first while Daehyun

Please log in to read the full chapter