Chapter 2

My Heart That You Stole

Author's Note:

Thank you for the comments :) And yes, I've changed it to SooSica..

I'm sorry for the error, maybe I forgot to add another 'a', hahaha..

Well, here's a short update for you guys! Enjoy!

 


 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

"Soo! Faster! We are going to be late!" Yuri said to her best friend who was walking slowly like a turtle.

 

"Uurgh! Do I really need to come guys? Can't I just stay home and have my rest in this beautiful day of the weekend?" Soo said while flapping her hand.

 

"Soo, why are you like this? Do you hate hanging out with us? Me? Whyy?" Jessica whined at her best friend and gave her best puppy eyes.

 

 

-Sooyoung's POV-

 

Please don't give me that look! I can't say no to that okay Sica?

 

"Fine, fine. Let's go! And, no, I don't hate hanging out with any of you ok?"

 

 

-No One's POV-

 

-At the cinema-

 

"So, what do you want to watch?" Jessica asked Sooyoung who was in her own world.

 

"Hmm? Uuh, anything's fine with me."

 

"So, what should we watch, babe?" Yuri asked her girlfriend.

 

"Oh! Let's watch Catching Fire! I heard that its a good film!" the blonde girl said.

 

"Okay!"

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

-Someone's POV-

 

"Hmmm? Is that... Sooyoung?"

 

I squinted my eyes to have a better look at a tall figure leaning to the wall while waiting for her friends.

 

"Oh my gosh! Its really her! I miss her!"

 

"Sooyoung!"

 

I shouted her names and she looked around.

 

 

-Sooyoung's POV-

 

Huh? Someone called me? But... Who?

 

I looked around to search for the owner of the voice which I think, I know who owns it.

 

"Sooyoung!"

 

Someone called me again. I looked around again and spotted someone running towards me while waving her hand to me.

 

Aaah, its her.

 

"Fany-ah!" I walked to the figure running towards me.

 

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

Who is that? Why does Sooyoung know her?

 

...

 

 

..

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

And, WHY THE HELL IS SHE HUGGING MY SOOYOUNG??!?!

 

Wait... Did I just say 'my Sooyoung'?

Wait, what?

Okay, Jessica, you have a girlfriend named Kwon Yuri, and she is beside you.

I don't have any feelings for Sooyoung right? But, why do I feel hurt seeing Sooyoung hugging someone else?

 

*sigh

 

 

-No One's POV-

 

"Sooyoungie! How are you? Why didn't you call or text me?" Tiffany asked the tall girl while whining.

 

"I'm fine, Fany-ah! Well, first of all, who was the one who left for the States? And for your information, you didn't even tell me your number in the States! How can I call you then?" the tall girl said sarcastically to her eye-smiling friend.

 

"Oops! Hehehe, you are right! I forgot, kekeke.." the eye-smiling girl smiled sheepishly.

 

"Anyway, when did you arrive? And are you coming for holiday?"

 

"I just arrived two days ago. Kekeke.. Should I tell you? You'll see later Soo! Oh! Who are you with?" Tiffany asked the shikshin.

 

"Oh! Right! Jessie! Yul! Come here! Let me introduce you to my friend here." The tall girl called her best friends.

 

The couple seemed hesitant at first. Especially Jessica. She'd been staring at her best friend since the time she hugged another person. But, eventually, they walked towards their friend and introduced themselves.

 

"Hi, I'm Yuri! And she is Jessica, my girlfriend. We are Sooyoung's best friend." the tanned girl offered her hand to Tiffany. The same with the blonde, but she gave her cold glare.

 

Tiffany noticed it and she felt like she was going to die anytime soon. But, she just shrugged it off. She then introduced herself to them.

 

"Hi! I'm Tiffany! I'm Sooyoung's best friend in middle school!" Tiffany introduced herself.

 

"By the way, Tiff, do you want to watch with us?" Sooyoung asked her friend.

 

"Well, I'd love to, but I think I need to pass, Sooyoungie. I'm just waiting for my cousin to pick me up here. I'll see you later okay? Bye guys!" Tiffany waved to them.

 

"Bye Tiff! I'll see you when I see you!"

 

"Oh! Tiff! Can I have your number? We could catch up with each other like old times." Sooyoung asked her friend.

 

"Sure! Give me your phone!"

 

Sooyoung gave her phone to Tiffany and Tiffany immediately put her numbers in. She gave back the phone and said another goodbye and the tall girl replied it with a wave and a goodbye.

 

 

-After Tiffany's gone-

 

"Sica-ah, what are we watching?" Sooyoung asked her blonde friend.

 

"Catching Fire." Jessica replied coldly.

 

"Oh, okay." Soo noticed that her friend was cold towards her so she asked Yuri.

 

"Hey, Yul! What's wrong with her? Is she mad at me?"

 

"I don't know Soo. She's been sighing a lot just now and when I asked her what's wrong, she will say that nothing's wrong." Yuri replied sadly because her girlfriend wasn't telling her anything.

 

"I wonder why. Anyway, come on, let's go."

 

 

-After the movie-

 

"Waaah! That's a good movie! I like Katniss and Finnick! The story is so good!" Sooyoung said while stretching her body.

 

"You are right! How I wish I could meet them. What do you think babe?" The tall tanned girl asked her girlfriend.

 

"Hmm? Its okay, I guess? Can we just go home? I'm tired." Jessica said coldly.

 

"Are you sure you are okay? You are far than okay for me you know?" Yuri asked her and stole a peck.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay Yul baby. Don't worry. Come on, let's go home. Bye, Sooyoung." Jessica said while caressing Yuri's cheek and giving out a small smile.

 

Sooyoung who saw all that wasn't happy at all. She felt crushed. Her heart felt like it was stomped, stabbed, crushed, with so many things. Even though she acted like nothing happened, deep inside, she just wished that it was her who took care of Jessica. She just wished that she was in Yuri's place. But, reality her hard. Reality was far more cruel than what she thought.

 

"Bye guys!" Sooyoung only replied with a soft sound.

 

When her best friends were out of sight, she just couldn't hold it anymore. She ran to the comfort room and sat at the last stall. Tears streaming down her face, wetting her cheeks. She remembered what happened during the movies, and after the movies.

 

[Flashback during the movie]

 

Sooyoung, Jessica, and Yuri were sitting together in a row. Sooyoung was in the far end, and beside her was Yuri, and Jessica was beside her girlfriend.

 

In the middle of the film, she could see that her best friends were cuddling. Sometimes, Yuri would steal kisses from Jessica.

 

For Sooyoung, all those time in the cinema was a torture. She let out a single tear, she couldn't hold it anymore, but, to restrain from being asked by her friends, she quickly wiped it out and focused on watching the film.

 

[End of flashback]

 

After several minutes of crying silently in the CR, she went out and quickly head home.

 

 

-At Sooyoung's house-

 

Sooyoung would usually greet her family members when she got home, but this time, she immediately ran upstairs to her room without greeting anybody and threw herself to the bed. She was too tired from all those crying and hurt feelings.

 

Her sister who was in the living room, noticed something was wrong with her sister and she decided to go to her sister's room.

 

*knock...knock...*

 

"Come in!" A muffled voice was heard from Sooyoung's room.

 

"Hey baby sis. Are you okay?" Soojin asked her sister.

 

"Oh, hey unnie. I'm okay. Why did you ask?" Soo asked back her sister but her face was still buried on her pillow.

 

"Well, if you are fine, talk to me with you face facing me. I'll ask you once again and I want you to see me in the eyes. Are you okay?"

 

"Uurgh! Why did you always see me in my despair? I'm far than okay unnie. I'm too tired. It hurts a lot." Sooyoung started to cry again.

 

Seeing this made Soojin's heart hurt. She didn't like seeing her only sister hurt. She went to her baby sister and hugged her.

 

"Shh..shh.. Don't cry Soo. If its too hurt for you, then try to move on. Its not too late to start a new thing rather than dwelling in something you can't have. Just, try it. Even if its hard. Okay? Uljima." Soojin was wiping her sister's tears.

 

"Okay unnie. But its hard to move on. When all my heart is with her. My heart that she stole... Its hard to get it back."

 

"I know its hard. But you are a strong person Soo. Whatever happens, I'll be there for you okay? Now, go clean yourself and go to sleep." Soojin said sternly.

 

"Okay, unnie."

 

While going to the bathroom, Sooyoing thought, 'Should I let you go and try to move on Sica-ah?'

 

 

Meanwhile, at the Jung's residence

 

"Uurgh! Why was I angry at Sooyoung?! She didn't do anything wrong!" A blonde girl was tossing around the bed while sulking. She couldn't lay still for all her mind was filled with what happened at the cinema.

 

"Unnie! You are noisy! I want to sleep!" Krystal whined at her sister who were not going to stop tossing around anytime soon.

 

"Uurgh! Fine! Good night baby sis!" Jessica grumbled and closed her eyes.

 

But, she still couldn't go to sleep when her nickname was a sleepy head other than Ice Princess.

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

Uurgh! I need to stop over reacting about what happened at the cinema. It was just a long time friend meeting once again after several years separated.

 

But! How dare she hug my Sooyoung?! And why did Sooyoung hug her back?!

Okay! I need to stop this. This is crazy!

 

To reduce my stress, I took my phone and started opening my inbox one by one. It was filled with messages from Sooyoung and a little from Yuri.

 

To: Sica-chu~

 

Good night princess. Hope you have a great and sweet dream. And always dream about me okay? Kekeke... I know you miss me, so just look at the star and you'll see the one that shine the brightest is me. Stay beautiful, good night~

 

From: Sooyoungie <3

 

Kekeke.. So full of yourself you Choi! She is so sweet. Kekeke.. Now, I can't stop smiling. Little did I know, I drifted to sleep while smiling after reading sweet and cheesy messages from Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Well, hello! It's me again :) It's another chapter! Yaaay!

Seriously though, I don't know if this is good or not.... ._.

I'm confused on what to write :(

Pardon my English, hope you understand :)

Maybe, I'll not be able to update next week, but I will try my best to update :)

Subscribe and comments! Bye!

Until the next update! :)