Skinny Love

Who Do You Think You Are?

“Taeng, you want some?” Jessica went to the freezer and took out a carton of ice cream.
“Give give give!” Taeyeon stretched her arms towards Jessica with her hands gesturing like a child.

“Ah you’re such a baby.” Jessica said, handing it over with a spoon.
“Thank you!” Taeyeon hugged Jessica tightly. “If i’m a baby, who do you think you are?”
“Get off of me. There’s nothing to thank me. I’m paying you in food for this.” She released Taeyeon’s arms and Taeyeon got right to the ice cream.
“MmMm..” Tae moan in delight. She took out her spoon. “You’re right. You want some?” Taeyeon gestured a scoop of ice cream on her spoon towards Jessica, which Jessica naturally went forward for.
“Taeng..” she was tasting the ice cream in .
“What’s up?” she the rest of the ice cream that remained off the spoon that had just come out of Jessica’s mouth.
“My friend..” she cleared . “i have this friend. A friend.Who needs advice.. and i at giving advice so..yeah”
“Mhm?” Taeyeon mumed, showing no interest- only in ice cream.
“So my friend has fallen for her best friend.”
“Mhm…?”
“.....” She looked at Taeyeon who was still more engaged with the ice cream than her best friend.
“Okay? .. continue?”
“What do you think about it?”
“Does her best friend like her?”
“She told me she doesn’t know. She has a feeling ‘yes’ but it’s all very confusing.”
“Confusing for you? or..?”
“Hu-” Jessica gasped.
“or.. did she say it was confusing. Because if you’re confused, how are you going to ask me a question about a situation you’re not familiar with because you’re confused with their situation?”
“Oh..” Jessica relieved a sigh.“She told me she was confused with the vibes her friend was sending her. She thinks it could be mutual.”
“Just tell them to get together. They can’t keep this skinny love going on.”
“What if her best friend is clueless of everything?”
“Sorry, can’t help you there Sica.”
“UGHHHHH!!”
“You’re a smart girl though, so you’ll figure it out eventually.”
“*sigh..”
“God, what’s gotten into you. You’re rather quiet today.” Taeyeon went around to hug Jessica, bringing her hand to the back of Jessica’s head and helping her lean her head onto her shoulder.
“It’s nothing.”
“Something on your mind? Someone bothering you?” Taeyeon retreated back, now holding Jessica by the shoulders. “Want me to beat them up?”
“Tae, can you stop?”


Taeyeon paused for a good 20 seconds giving a puzzled look.

 

“Stop what?”
“Always protecting me. I don’t need you to do that. Like, who do you think you are? My Hero? Psh..”
“Tell me who it is.”

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon, get out of the way.” The Ice Princess shoved Taeyeon to the side.
“Yah! Who the hell do you think you are, Jessica?!” Taeyeon walked up with her chest high to the girl just slightly taller than her. Their faces just inches away from each other’s now.
“Haha, you think i’m scared of you?”
“yeah.” The shorter girl, confidently said, adding a wink.

 

Jessica looked at the girl in front of her, trying to hide her weak knees. The wink almost melted her legs.


“HAHAHHA!!” they both started laughing.

 

They both knew the laughter was only there to get rid of the nervous feelings they both had staring at each other.


“God you’re ugly.” Taeng teased. Jessica stuck out her tongue.

 

Of course she didn’t mean Sica was ugly. She says it when a situation is funny/weird/dumb.

 

“Hey, you better stop shoving me around. It hurts!” Taeyeon rubbed her arm.
“Can’t do anything about it. It’s not my fault you’re weak. You’re not so tough now huh?” Jessica laughed. Just then Taeyeon came over and punched her in the stomach. “Ooh!”
“I’m not helping you with your math homework anymore. Find someone else who’s patient enough to go through every step with your hard headed self.” Taeyeon started to put on her coat.

“Oohhh.. oww..” Jessica continued to moan in pain.

“Jessie?..” her voice softened.
“Oww…..” Jessica began crashing to the floor.
“Jessica?.. I didn’t even punch you that hard.” Taeyeon walked over slowly, worried.

 

By now, Jessica, the Ice Princess, the girl who seemed so tough just minutes ago, was curled up in a ball on the floor groaning.

 

“Sica!” she ran towards the girl. “oh no no no..Sica.. get up. get up!” Tae lifted the girl up to sit.
“HAHAHAH!!” The Ice Princess laughed on the ground. “Tae! You should have seen your face!” She continued to laugh.
“oh my ing god. , BYE!” Taeyeon said without interest. Almost angry because she’s just been fooled.
“No.. no no no!” Jessica ran over to grab Taeyeon’s arm. “Don’t go! Okay okay. I’ll stop shoving you.. Just..” Jessica stared at Taeyeon’s lips. ”.. Just.. help me with my Math. My exams in two days.” She bit her lips.

“No! Did you think that was funny?” Tae said on the verge of tears.
“You have to admit it, Taeng. It was pretty funny. If I had my phone on me, i would have recorded the whole thing.”
“No! It wasn’t ing funny!” Tae went to grab her backpack off the kitchen table where they were working. She almost reached the door.
“Then you shouldn’t have ever punched me!” Jessica went in front of Tae, punching her just how Tae punched her earlier.
“Ow! What the hell was that fo-” She was stopped by a pair of soft lips.
“S-sica..”
“Does that make it feel better?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon nodded like a fool.

 

“Taeyeon, I..I-I lik-” Just when she was going to confess, Taeyeon captured Jessica’s lips, dropping her bag and slamming Jessica onto the wall before feasting.

 

“I know,” Taeyeon whispered. “We can’t continue this skinny love type whatever you call this..” She smiled.
“You knew..” Jessica smiled, with her arms resting on Taeyeon’s shoulders.
“You made it so obvious.”
“Obvious?! In what ways? I thought i hid it pretty well!”
“I can see the way you stare at me when you think i’m not looking..” She gave Sica a peck.
“how your legs shake when i send you winks”
“I stand so straight when you send me winks, i don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Taeyeon tested it out, sending a wink. Jessica clenched her teeth and made a fist with her hand fighting the urge not to melt.

“Haha, almost melting~” she teased. “I can feel your heart beating fast.” Taeyeon chuckled. She tightened her grip on Jessica’s waist and pulled her closer. “Can you feel mine too?” Jessica nodded.

 

“Sica~”
“hmm?”
“Who the hell do you think you are faking a possible death from my weak punch?”
“MmMm.. i don’t know. You tell me.”
“My Girlfriend.. who’s terrible at acting and totally fell for my angry act?”
“That was totally not acting..” Jessica said in disbelief, leaning in for a kiss.
“Totally was..” Taeyeon leaned in.
“And yes, your girlfriend.” They ended their skinny love with a kiss.