H I M .

S E H U N

 

I still remember his scent, how he struck my hair, the way he talks to me, the tone he use when asking me to cook him his favorites dish. I miss his warm when he hug me, I miss that feel when he hold my hand, that stare when he looks at me. I miss him… How could you do this to me? You left me alone. But I thank you for leaving me with a wonderful man and a lovely child. But still, he can’t beat you. You’re an amazing person in my life.

Oh Se Hun.

And here I am… Care for my lovely husband and my only child.

“Sehun-ah… Come to mom,” I’m calling for my son.

We are teaching him to walk. 2 years child who can only crawl and crying is taking his first step.

Honey… You’re watching us up there, right? Your lovely son, Oh Se Hun... Well, practically Kim Se Hun is taking his first step. It will be better if you’re here but… Hmmm. I should be grateful. And here, I’m carrying our second child, a daughter. Well, it’s Jong In child but still…

“Dear, what are you thinking from just now?” a man asks me.

Kim Jong In. Like I told you just now, he was the man that Se Hun left me with. His best friend, their relationship is awesome more than couples out there. I mean like a man-man relay. You know what I mean right?

“Hmmm…? Nothing! What did you said just now?” I jerk a bit by your husband.

“I said, let’s go home. It’s getting late now,” Jong In grab my hand and pull me to stand up.

We two walk to the car while Jong In pushes the baby stroller and I’m arm in arm with my husband.

Arrive at the car, I take my son and Jong In put the baby stroller in the boots and goes home.

It’s been 3 years since you left us. You left me. I’m sorry. I know you hate seeing me like this but I can’t stop blaming myself! I’m sorry, honey…

3 years ago…

On our 1st anniversary of dating,

“Honey, you look handsome tonight!” I stunned looking at my only boyfriend.

“Really?! That’s a relieve… I afraid that I look bad for special day like today,” he smiled at me sweetly.

I couldn’t refuse that face every time, anywhere.

Oh Se Hun. A man that always make my heart races, a man that always know what to do when I feeling down, a man that always make me smile whenever he laugh, a man that care for me when nobody even take a note of my feels, a man that always give me the warmth feels when I need.

A man that I love so much.

How I wish I could change the fate but I’m powerless.

“Love… Where are we going now?” I asked him, curious.

“Wait and see. I can’t tell you. Do you understand what surprise concept is?” Se Hun smiled at me again.

“You should tell me. But since you said it’s a surprise… I’ll try to wait and stay quiet,” you said and turn your face to enjoy the scene outside.

I’m a bit impatient and I have this super-curious personality. Even a small secret need I know it.

“Arrive! Wait here, my princess,” he quickly got out of the car and open the door for me.

“How sweet are you, thank you,” I played along like we’re at palace. Talking using the tone that queen used.

“My pleasure… Let’s me you,” he took my hand and me.

Then, I saw a table with candle set up and a rose in a beautiful small vase. A banner stating “1st anniversary” and a few balloons hanging side by side of the banner.

I was touched. I’m speechless. Just then!

“Love… Look at me,” he turns my head around and suddenly kneeling in front of me and continue, “Would you marry me?”

I am speechless just now becoming more speechless and I am touch just now is more touched to the level that my tears is pouring our my eyes. He proposed me!

“Why are you crying? Are you okay, honey?” he asked me. Words didn’t come out so I just cried in his embrace.

After that, I told him, “I didn’t cry because of anything. I’m just happy. So happy! Yes! I’ll marry you. I love you, OH SE HUN!” and kissed him.

After that, we eat the dinner and walked around the park.

“This is so beautiful!” I said in excitement looking at the park that full with colorful lights.

We sat on the bench and talked a bit.

“Honey… I want to tell you something. I’m…,” I said and stopped.

“What is it?! Tell me… Hurry up!” he rushed me. It’s cute to see him curious and pouting at me.

“I’m… pregnant,” I said with gloomy face. We have done it.

“What?! That’s a good news… You should tell me earlier!” he said with happy face, smiled sweetly at me.

“What do you mean? You don’t angry? You don’t scare?” I asked, weird.

“What do you mean by that?! I’m a father. And plus, we’re getting married right? What the things? Right, dear?” he said facing me. I sighed feeling relieved. I afraid, afraid that he couldn’t accept the child.

“It would be nice if we enjoy and eat some ice cream, don’t you think honey?” I said to him and he reply, “Then, I’ll get it for you. Wait here” and he walked off to the convenient store across the road.

I waited for 10 minutes when suddenly I heard a loud sound located in front of the convenient store. I quickly went to the location to see what happen. But then, I speechless.

Tears started to come out and I can’t believe what I saw that time. He, Oh Se Hun, is covered in bloods, lying on the road.

“Oppa… OPPA! LOOK AT ME! SAY SOMETHING! OPPA! HONEY, LOVE… DON’T LEAVE ME! STAY WITH ME,” I shouted loudly and hugged him while crying as hard as I can.

“Love, I’m okay. I’m strong, you know? Don’t cry… It’s hurt me,” Se Hun said to me while touching my cheeks wiping my tears.

“Don’t leave me! You said you will marry me. Marry me! Stay with me. Please...,” I said crying waterfall.

The ambulance came and brought him to hospital with me tag along. Along the journey, I hold his hand tightly and kept saying ‘I love you’. Why these need to happen?! Everyone I love is leaving me alone. Mom, dad, sister and brother all left me! But not this time. Please God, save him! I’m begging you Lord, save him. My only love. Save him! I kept repeated those word in my mind.

After the checkup, they said something that I couldn’t accept. He in coma. Coma.

For 2 month, I’m always by his side, along with 11 of his friends. Every night I cried. It’s my fault I told him to buy me things. If I didn’t say those things, this couldn’t happen. His friends always comfort me by saying all this is fate. How I wanted to accept the fact that everyone I love is leaving me?! Jong In, Lu Han, Min Seok and Jun Myeon cried. The others just sighed and waited for him to wake.

Why honey? 3 month has passed but why? Why you still in a deep sleep and didn’t wake up! I miss you. The others miss you too. They miss to joke around with you. Tease you. Kyung Soo misses you to disturb him every morning. Lu Han misses to drink bubble tea with you. Jong In misses to dance battle with you. The others miss you too. Wake up, dear. Hold my hand, say you love me. But what I can do now is to wait.

I slept sitting beside him, holding his hand tightly when suddenly, I feel something move…

“______-ah… Is it you?” he said with hoarse voice. I fluttered. He awake!

I wanted to call the doctor when suddenly he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and said, “I’ll call the doctor.”

But he didn’t budged and grabbed my hand more tight. “I want to say something, honey…,” he said stuttering.

“If I don’t have a chance to live… Go to Jong In. He loves you. But because of me, he suppresses his feelings for you. But don’t forget me. Okay?” he said to me.

Jong In. I knew he loves me. I knew because he confessed to me once. But I don’t have any feelings for him so, I rejected him kindly and we stayed friend.

I started to cry and said, “What do you mean by that, honey? You have a chance! Stay with me! Don’t go… I’m begging you. Stay with me…,” I said, holding his hand tightly.

“I know, dear, but we can’t go against fate,” and he started to shortness of breath. I panic and called the doctor. I called the members quickly.

When the doctor came and started to check him up, he suddenly became still and the doctor said,

“The patient has pass away, 12:13AM, Tuesday,” and gave a space for me.

I speechless. Oh Se Hun, has go. He left me. I cried so hard hugging the lifeless body. The members arrived and comfort me. The members cried too. I can hear Jong In and Lu Han sobbing behind me. Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol tried to calm me down and the others just sighed.

*end*

And now I’m happy with him.

“Honey?” he calls me.

“Yes? What is… Wait!” not now, dear.

“Why? Are you okay?” he asks me.

“No! I’m not. It’s out! Hurry… Hurry! Love, hurry up…,” and I keep on groaning because it’s time for our second child to come out!

“What the… WHAT? Where should we go? I mean… I mean…,” he must be shocks!

“HOSITAL! HOSPITAL, honey! Hurry up!!!” I grab his hand tightly.

“YES! HOSPITAL! HOSPITAL! Hang in there, sweetie! Hang in there,” he turns and speed to the hospital.

Arrived. And I brought to a room and the doctor and nurse help me.

There… a beautiful girl.

7:45 PM, Kim Se Hyun is born.

 


How was it ? I know , the same ending , boring . But I'm still beginner . Ha ha , it feels like I'm giving an excuse right ? Anyway , thanks for reading ... :*