Do You Remember?

Fated

Hi again,

I have to leave a comment here. Towards the end of this chapter some of you may hate me or strongly dislike me. I hint at something and then just end it. That's all I shall say.


 

---The next day---

{Your POV} *hearing phone ring playing Black Pearl by EXO* Who the heck is calling me? It is my day to sleep in and someone is calling me this freaking early. Whoever it is, is going to pay for waking me up on my day off. *answers the phone without looking to see who it is* {End}

{Phone convo}

You: “*irritably* Yeoboseyo”

Caller: “*nervously* Ummm (Y/N).”

You: “*sitting up in bed* Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun: “Did I wake you?”

You: “No. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?”

Baekhyun: “Would you like to hang out?”

You: “Sure.”

{End}

You end the call and jump out of bed to get ready. You pick out a cute watercolor full skirt, your favorite skull t-shirt with the lace back and a pair converse wedge sneakers. You pull your hair up into a ponytail on pull on the Dope cap your ex, Jongup, from your freshman year in college gave you. You put on a little eyeliner and go into the kitchen to eat breakfast before you go out with Baekhyun. Just as you shove a spoonful of cereal into your mouth, there is a knock at the door. You go to answer it.

You: “*opening the door*”

Visitor: “Hi (Y/N).”

You: “*swallowing the mouthful of food* Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun: “Are you ready to go?”

You: “Yeah, let me go clean up the table and then we can go. *gesturing inside* Come on in.”

Baekhyun comes in as you head to the kitchen to clean your mess. Baekhyun walks into the kitchen and sees the state of the table where you were having breakfast.

Baekhyun: “*snickering*I see you are still as messy as ever.”

You: “*putting the dishes in the sink* Some things never change. *turning around* What ar…. *Baekhyun is practically standing on top of you* B-Baekhyun, can y-you back up a little?”

Instead of answering your question, Baekhyun smashes him lips into yours pulling you into a passionate breath-taking kiss.

Baekhyun: “*breaking away and softly growling in your ear* Do you remember our promise?”

You: “*his voice sends shivers down your spine and your blush the brightest shade of red* Baekkie, of course I remember our promise. How could I forget? Baekhyun, I was in love with you and I am still in love with you.”

Baekhyun: “*lifting you onto the counter* I love you too (y/N).”

Baekhyun pulls you into another mind-blowing kiss. When he breaks the kiss, you are both flushed red and panting.

You: “*catching your breath* Baekkie, what was your plan for us today?”

Baekhyun: “*panting* I was going to take you to all the places we used to hang out at when we were younger starting with the park next to the high school.”

You: “*jumping off the counter* Sounds great. Let’s go.”


He is just too cute