One Chance

See You Again: Sequel Empty Hearted Boy

Leo and Jaehwan were heading to the main building when they bumped into someone. "Watch where..." the person stopped on ce they realized who it was. They took their earbuds out their ear and smiled.

"Hey Leo," Leo smiled at them but didn't care really. Not only was he roommates with Jeahwan but now Hyuk went to the same college. "Hey Hyuk," Leo said calm he didn't want to see anyone right now but HakYeon.

"I was hoping I could see someone I know," Hyuk said with a smile he only needed someone to talk to. "I broke up with HongBiin months ago and I needed something to help me get him off my mind." Leo was shooked he hadn't talked to HongBin since senior year.

"that's to bad, well bye," Leo said walking off Jaehwan still stuck to him. "Wait, this is your boyfriend," Leo stopped and turned to face Hyuk. He pushed Jaehwan off of him. "No never." He walked off hoping that no one thought that.

Why did i let him stay holding on to me.

He was fine until Jaehwn came back. "Ken don't touch me," Ken smiled and grabbed on to him. He pecked a kiss on his cheek and walked off. "Bye, I'll see you at the main building." Leo was shocked he hated Ken and he hated when people kissed him or hugged him. He decided to not go to the main building he could do it another time.

Leo walked the oppsite way heading back to his dorm. He wasn't expecting to see anyone until he was a guy sitting at a bench. He looked familiar but Leo couldn't tell he was too far away.

He saw the guy smile and he remembered it was Hakyeon. He didn't want to walk up to him but he didn't want to walk away. Leo turned to other way and walked off. Regretting it.

Back at the dorm he sat there hoping that he was in the college. He sat there and fell asleep. Waking up to see Ken. "Hey, third class starts in two minutes." Leo jumped up.
'What, third class."

Ken nodded and and grabbed his hand. "You missed the second class," Leo laid back down them remembered that class started in two minutes. Jumping up he forgot that he saw Hakyeon.

Once he walked in class he just realized how many people are in one classroom. Class had started two minutes ago but the the teacher wasn't here. "That's your boyfriend," Leo turned around and saw a guy. He looked at Ken and pushed him off. "No never." Ken signed and walked off with Leo.

Once the teacher walked in everyone got to their seats and got quiet. Leo turned his head away from the front and saw Hakyeon. He remembered that he was him on the way back to his dorm. Ken grabbed his hand. "What's wrong?' Leo moved his hand away from Ken's.

After class Leo tried to catch up with Hakyeon. He grabbed his hand. Hakyeon turned around and smiled. "Hey Leo, I didn't know you came here." Leo smiled he felt happy for once. Soon Ravi  came u and grabbed Hakyeon's hand.

"This is my boyfriend, Ravi," Leo's heart melted from the word boyfriend. He smiled it off though. "This Leo, my friend." Ravi nodded and smiled at Leo. Soon Ken came up and grabbed Leo's hand.

"This is your boyfriend?" Leo looked at Ken and pushed him off again. "No," Ken smiled and grabbed his hand again. "I'm Hakyeon, Leo's friend," Ken smiled and nodded. "I'm Ken."

Leo felt pain when he heard the word friend. He couldn't do anything about it Hakyeon loved another.