Pinky Promise

My Lovely Brother
13 years ago There were two kids and their friends playing together happily. They were Sehun and Krystal. Sehun was 8 years old and Krystal was 6 years old. Suho was their neighbour's son. He was 10 years old. He liked to come to their to play together but actually he only wanted to play with Krystal.Their parents watched and smiled at their kids. They were happy to see Sehun always protected his dongsaeng from danger. He doesn't care if he has to hurt himself. Krystal always said that it's okay and nothing happened but she has a brother who is really protective one. She doesn't have choice but obeyed him. Suho and Sehun were quarelling over Krystal. They offered her many games but she didn't know to play with who. Then , they just played together because she cried because her oppas quarelled. When Suho went back to his house because Mrs Kim called him , he kissed Krystal's cheek and bidded her goodbye. Krystal blushed madly at his action and waved at him. Then , they went to their parents who were sitting together at a bench at their garden. They were enjoying their tea. When they sat at them together. "Krys , when we grown up , we have to get married" Sehun said."Eo? Waeyo? I like Suho oppa, We will get married. We made a promise" Krystal said while eating cookies. "But he is a bad guy , I don't want you to get hurt." Sehun said with worried tone. "No , he is not a bad guy. You are. You started that quarell!" Krystal shouted because she was on Suho's side. "Kids , don't fight. It is not good for you to fight and you two are siblings. Siblings don't fight. Krystal , don't shout at your oppa like that. He is older than you , you must respect him , go apologize" Mrs Oh gave them advice and her husband whispered to her ear "Good job honey" and she just smiled. "Oppa , I am sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I will never talk to you like that again" Krystal said while lowering her head because she felt guilty. Sehun , who smirked secretly cupped her face and pecked her lips and "Apologize accepted"! He said while smiling. Krystal widened her eyes because of the kiss. Oppa~! Why you kissed me? Krystal whined cutely. "Of course because he loves you sweetie" Mr Oh said to Krystal. "Yes , that's right appa!" Sehun said and they high-fived. "Omma!~ oppa and appa teased me again" Krystal whined. Mrs Oh just shook her head and smiling at Krystal. "Waeyo? I didn't tease you. I really love you" Sehun said."Jinja? Then , make a promise that you will not love any girls unless me" Krystal said. "Okay , I promise" then they made a pinky promise. Their parents smiled at their children's action. At that night , there were thunders because it was raining. Krystal could not sleep because she hates thunder. She cried and then she went to her oppa's room and knocked lightly. When Sehun opened the door , he was rubbing his eyes sleepily. Suddenly , Krystal hugged him tightly and Sehun was shocked. "Star? Why you don't sleep yet? It is late now" Sehun said rubbed Krystal's head after closing the door. Star is Krystal's nickname that Sehun gave. Only Sehun calls her with her nickname."I'm scared oppa" Krystal said and then the thunder striked. She was shocked and hugged Sehun again. "Shh , don't be scared. I will protect you. Let's sleep" Sehun coaxed her and cover up them with his blanket. They were hugging each other. Krystal felt safe when she heard her brother's heartbeats and warmth. Sehun always makes her feel like that. Then , Sehun kissed her forehead."Oppa , why you did that?" Krystal asked. "I don't know , I saw it in movie, the man will kissed his woman to make them feel better" Sehun explained to her. "Ooo" Krystal being the innocent one just nodded her head. "Good night oppa" Krystal said and Sehun replied. Then , they drifted to dreamland -------------------------------------------------- How was my introduction? Subscribe , upvote and comment . Let me know what do you think about this story . Kamsahamnida *bow*