Final

What?

Eunhee's POV

It's Friday. I woke up at the sound of my alarm.  It's already 6:47. Omo! I'm almost late for school! I took a bath and put on my uniform. I took my project in science from my desk and went outside. 2 minutes later, while I was walking, I heard a car honking. I looked around and saw it was Suho's van.

"Yah Eunhee! Come in!" Chanyeol said as he opened the van's door. I stepped in and sat beside Chanyeol and Kai.

"Good morning babe." Kai said as he kissed my forehead. 

"Good morning, Jongin." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Hyung stop it! I'm still a kid!" Sehun said as covered his hands with his face.

"Enough with the PDA. I'm getting jealous." Baekhyun pouted.

"When am I gonna get a girl that has a X and Y in her name?" Luhan said as he pouted too.

"Well, you have Yixing, Luhan. He can act as a girl." Kris said. They all laughed.

"What's this?" Kai said as he took the folder from my hands.

"It's my research project for science." I replied.

"We're here." Kris said as he turned the engine off. (A/N: It's Suho's van but Kris is driving it. OTL)

We went to our first class the teacher came in and started the discussion.

"Class, today we will start a new lesson.........." I drifted off to Dreamland...

*Lunch time*

We went to the cafeteria. I sat beside Kai and Sehun.

"Babe, do you remember what you promised me last week?" Kai spoke.

"Uhhhhmmm......." Oh noooooooo. I forgot it.

"Babe, you promised me that today you'll come with me to babysit my niece and nephew. Will you come with me?" He said with slight sadness in his voice. Maybe he was upset that I forgot it...

"Yeah! I'll come with you!" I said with an assuring voice.

*End of classes*

Kai picked me up outside the classroom of my last subject.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Kajaaaaaaa!" I happily replied.

We were walking to his Aunt's house then he suddenly held my hand. I immediately blushed.

"You're still not used to it?" Kai said with a smile.

"Y-yeaaaahhhhh." I replied.

He leaned to my ear and whispered, "What if we got married and I want to have kids, huh?" I blushed a lot. 

"You're blushing just by the thought of it." He whispered again and smirked. We finally arrived at his Aunt's house. I don't want him to tease me anymore. >.<

It was a big,beautiful mansion.  Kai rang the doorbell. A thin,slender woman who I think she is Kai's aunt opened the door.

"Omo! Good thing you're here Kai! And may I ask who is this?" She asked, glancing to me then looked back at Kai.

"Ermmmm .. Aunt Hyesung, she's my girlfriend." Kai give her a shy smile.

"Mwo!? She's too beautiful! Honey, I'm sorry if Kai forced you to say yes. He's a devil." She playfully told me and I saw Kai blushed.

"Okay then. Play with my children while I'm gone. Here are the keys, Kai." She spoke again.

Kai's POV (A/N: Very short. xDD)

Before leaving, Aunt Hyesung whispered in my ear:

"Remember Jongin, I'm giving you a day to act like a father. Take it as a practice before having your own family." She said and left. Whaaat!? I don't get it. She entered her black limousine and we watched her car until it was gone. 

Eunhee's POV

We walked inside and we placed our bags on the kitchen counter. Then we heard some noises in one of the rooms upstairs.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's just Minho and Minji." He casually said. Then he went to the bathroom to change and went out in a few minutes.

The door suddenly opened, and I saw two little kids running after each other. The first one was a girl and the second one was a boy.

"Jongin Oppa!" She said, running to him and hugging his legs. She's just so cute!

"Hyung! She made me wear a pink dress and I refused! And then she put a crown on my head!" The boy answered.

"Alright, alright. What do-"

"Oppa, who is she?" Minji asked, pointing to me.

"She's Shin Eunhee." Kai said.

"Hi! What's your name?" I asked, leaning down so I can have proper eye-to-eye contact with her.

"Hi. My name is Minji, can I call you unnie?" She asked.

"Of course!" I happily said and she held my hand.

"Unnie! I want to show you my room! It's a princess castle!" She said as she held my hand and led me to her room.

Kai's POV

"Hyung, do you think I could be a good boyfriend?" Minho asked as he sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. I sat on the opposite side.

"Why are you asking me this? Do you like someone?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he bit his cookie.

"Who is it?" I curiously asked. 

"The girl you came with..." He said as he looked down. 

I looked at him stunned. Even a 5-year-old likes her? Wow.

"Hyyyunggg~~~" He said.

"What is it?" I replied.

"She's your girlfriend, isn't she?"

"No."

"But I heard you and Mom talking outside earlier. You told Mom that Eunhee unnie is your yeojachingu. Don't lie to me." He said as he gave me his drawing book. It wasn't filled with drawings, but it was filled with photos.

"You use your Polaroid a lot, do you?" I asked while turning to the last page. It was filled with Eunhee's side view which I assume he took just awhile ago.

"You're not allowed to look at the last page, hyung!" He said as he got the drawing book from my hands and went back to his room.

"Jongin Oppaaaaaa~~" I heard Minji walking to my left side.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Unnie fell asleep on the floor." 

I quickly stood up from my seat and went to Minji's room. I saw her lying on the floor. I quickly carried her and laid her down on the couch in the living room.

"Oppa, why did she fall asleep?" Minji asked.

"She's just tired, that's all." I told her.

"What happened, hyung?" Minho said as he looked at Eunhee.

"She fell asleep in my room just a while ago." Minji explained.

"So do you want anything?" I asked them, changing the topic so they won't be worried about her.

"Aniyo. We'll just be in our rooms for a while~~" Minji said as she pulled Minho with her.

I looked at the clock and it was just 5:29. I took a towel and a small basin and filled it with warm water. I dipped the towel in the basin and put it on her forehead. I did it a few times and I just let the towel stay there as I visited Minho and Minji. They were in Minji's room. I heard the conversation before I entered the room.

"What? I still don't get it." I heard Minho.

"We ask Kai oppa questions about Eunhee unnie! I'll take the lead, just follow me." Then I opened the door.

"So what-" I was cut off.

"Oppaaaaa! Can we ask you something?" Minji said as the both of them made me sit on the floor with them and Minho closed the door.

"What is it?"

"What's your ideal type in a girl?" She said.

"I think that's none of your business, Minji." I said as I patted her head.

"But oppaaaaaaa~~" She whined and did aegyo.

"Okay,okay. I like a girl with skin as white as snow, big and round eyes, petite body and pretty facial features." I said as I described Eunhee.

"Aha! I know a girl like that! It's Eunhee unnie." She said and kept on asking a lot of questions.

Eunhee's POV

I opened my eyes and quickly realized my surroundings. I'm still wearing my school uniform, I have a warm,wet towel on my forehead. I heard giggling in Minji's room. I took the towel off my forehead and put it on the table. I grabbed my bag and checked my phone. Nothing new. I already toldM Mom that I'll stay with Kai because  I just decided to do my homework so I can just relax when I go back home. I was answering my homework on the kitchen counter and the door to Minji's room opened.

"Kai oppa, what will we have for dinner?" Minji said as the three of them went outside the room. Kai saw me and glared at me. 

"Eunhee, let's talk." Kai said as he gestured me going to the porch outside the house.

"What do you want to talk about?" I said, breaking the silence.

"What's happening to you?" He said.

"What do you mean by that?" 

"I mean why the hell did you faint out of the blue!? What if you're walking alone going home?! Am I just going to wake up the next morning and know that you're dead found in a narrow alley?! You're such a   He shouted at me before going back inside. I have never seen Kai this angry. He's usually sweet and caring. A tear rolled down my right cheek. My eyes were starting to water and I just rubbed them with my hands before going back inside.

I heard Kai and Minji talking while Kai was cooking. I saw Minho on the table and doing something on a drawing notebook. I sat beside Minho and saw what he was doing. He was decorating the pictures he pasted there using crayons.

"Hey Minho, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm decorating my drawing book, Noona." He said as he picked the orange crayon.

"That sounds fun. Can I help too?" 

"Sure noona! You can draw anything you like!" He happily said.

I drew a tree at the bottom left corner of the paper. Then I drew a boy and a girl holding hands. I wrote 'KJI & SEH' at the bottom of the tree.

"Noona! I didn't know you can draw so good!" Minho said.

"Minho and Eunhee unnie, please clear the table because dinner is cooked." Minji told us. We then gathered all the crayons and the notebook and brought them to Minho's room. We came back down and all of it was already set. Wow. How can a 5-year-old prepare so fast?

~~

After we ate dinner,the three of them went to the living room and watched television. Minho and Minji even asked if they could help me clean the dishes. But I refused, they should spend some time with their cousin. I washed all the plates and kitchen appliances and went to the living room. The two kids were asleep in Kai's arms and Kai immediately stood up, both of them in his arms and went upstairs to tuck them to bed. He went down and was heading to his school bag, which is beside mine in the couch.

"K-Kai?" I stuttered. He didn't say anything. He was just rummaging through his bag.

So now he's giving me the cold shoulder. Ouch.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I then went to one of the empty guest rooms and lied down on the bed. I fished my phone from my bag and opened it. If Kai can't talk to me directly, then I'll just send a message to him.

To: Kai

Hey. Why aren't you talking to me?

He didn't answer back. 5 minutes, 10 minutes. I even waited for 30 minutes. I don't even understand why he was that mad at me. The next thing I knew was there were tears rolling down my cheeks. My cries were loud so I just cried on the pillow until I fell asleep.

Kai's POV 

I was worried about her. I didn't want to talk to her because I might shout at her and the kids might cry and get traumatized. I changed my clothes and went to one of the empty guest rooms. I was doing the last question of my calculus homework then my phone buzzed. I didn't want to see it because Kyungsoo and Baekhyun kept teasing me that I might do something naughty with Eunhee. They're so annoying. I finished my homework and then lied on my bed. What can Eunhee be doing right now?

A few minutes later, I heard something from the other room. Was there a thief? It was impossible because there are a lot of guards and maids in this house. I heard the sound become clearer and clearer. It sounded like a woman crying. I stood up and  went out of the room and peeked to the room next to mine. 

And I saw Eunhee. Crying her eyes out on a pillow. fml.

That was also the time when I realized why she was crying.

I got angry at her. I shouted at her. I gave her the cold shoulder. And all of the things I did had a reason. I went near her bed and held her wrist.

"Ahh!" I made her stand up by pulling her wrist. Her eyes were bloodshot and there are still some tears that she tried wiping away with the back of her other hand.

"Yahh! Let me go! I'm trying to sleep here!" She half-shouted at me.

"Are you sure you're sleeping? Or are you crying?" I asked, making her wince because I unintentionally tightened my grip on her wrist. She fell to the floor crying aloud.

"Look, Jongin! I know that you're gonna break up with me tomorrow morning! I was just thinking how did I make you that fed up with me? I was selfish. Too selfish. I didn't care about anyone but myself. I even came to the point that I made you angry. And look at us now. Now we're fighti-"

I made her shut up by kissing her on the lips.

"Babe, don't ever think of us breaking up." I said as I parted my lips from hers.

"But you were angry at me." 

"Babe, first of all, I'm not angry. I'll never get angry at you. You're my sweet angel. I just got worried because of your health. I love you, forever and always. Don't forget that, okay?" I said as I kissed her forehead.

Eventhough he can't express his feelings through words, he always tries his best to express his feelings through actions.

'I love you. Forever and always.' ❤

~~

Im sorry I posted this too late. ㅠㅠㅠ

I didn't know it was on 'hide chapters' mode.

I thought people didn't like this one shot, so I was going to delete it. Then I saw it was on hide chapters mode. Tadah.

Please feel free to leave a comment, upvote, and subscribe!