KiriNa High School

Our Own Thoughts
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Wuah, this school is so big. So this is where the rich kids are belong. Huh. Rich kids." You sighed. You made your way to the principal's office based on the school's map that you get from your uncle. He should have accompany you to see the principal today but due to his work, he is always on overseas.

 "Here we are. Don't be nervous, Mirae. It's only the principal, not a monster that will eat you." You calmed yourself in front of the door.

 Knock. Knock.

"Come in." You heard a woman's voice, telling you to come in. You opened the door slowly. The room was really neat and has the modern decorations. In front of you, there's a woman in her 40's, reading a newspaper on her desk.

 "Annyeong haseyo. I'm a new transfer student." You bowed 90 degrees to her. She looked up. . I knew it, she looks scary. Oh God, please save me. Your hands were trembling suddenly but you managed to stop it. Well done, Mirae.. Well done.

 She frowned. "Ahh~ So you are Kim Mirae, right?" She folded the newspaper and put it aside. You just nodded. "Have a seat." You pulled the chair in front of you and sat politely. 

 "Let me introduce myself. My name is Yang Nara." She suddenly curved a smile on her face. "Kim Mirae, don't you recognize me?" You frowned. Yang Nara? Ohh.. don't tell me..

 "Auntie Nara? Oh my, is that really you?" Your eyes turned big. You can't believe that you're talking to your mom's best friend. It has been 8 years since you met her. "I thought you were staying in London? Wuah, you're 100 times beautiful than 8 years ago. You're so pretty, auntie."

 She giggled. "Oh, stop it, Mirae. You're becoming a beautiful young lady too. You can be my daughter-in-law, you know." She winked. You smiled at her. " Oh, here. This is your schedule from now on." She handed you a piece of paper.

 You took it and place it in your file. "Thank you, auntie." You gave her your sweetest smile. "And Mirae, I know I'm late to say this, but I'm sorry for your lost. I really miss your mom."

Please log in to read the full chapter