humming

Winner : 25 Fluff Drabbles

 

The weather was nice. The wind was  little chilly but the sun was warm enough for people to go outside. The rustling of the grass, the birds chirping, subtle bustling of the traffic nearby, they all added up to the pure relaxing state of her mind.

“Sleepy?”

She slowly opened her eyes at the thick, yet gentle voice. She smiled at his hovering face and he returned with a deep chuckle.  His long fingers combed through her hair, pleased at the softness against his touch.

Seungyoon let out a deep breath as he made himself comfortable, leaning against the tree bark, his favourite girl using his lap as her pillow. She looked so content that he got a little jealous that he had to pinch her nose tip. She simply flashed her pearly whites in soft giggles.

“Let’s take a nap.” She suggested.

“Shall we?” He smiled, his fingers still playing with her hair. Seungyoon closed his eyes, and naturally hummed a tune.

She couldn’t help but get mesmerized at the sight. He looked so content and so beautiful. If she was to exaggerate, he was comparable to the blue sky, the warm sun, the chilly breeze, and the comforting white noise floating in the air. He was such a blessing.

She finally got up to sitting position, facing him who was still oblivious of her action just now. He was still humming and totally at peace.  It was his fault though, for having such plump, inviting lips that she just had to steal a kiss when he least expected it.

Seungyoon opened his eyes, eyebrows raised at the cheeky smile she was giving him.

“Come here, you!” He broke out of his serene state and went all out at apprehending her slim frame between his arms.