library

Winner : 25 Fluff Drabbles

 

Haeri was alone in the midst of aisles of book shelves. There was a stack of newly arrived books that she had to arrange on the appropriate racks. It was 4.30 p.m., so she still had another hour to go until she got off work; until she got to see Minho. She planned to finish the work so she could focus on other tasks the next day.

 There were very few students; all scattered at different desks. This part of the library was not often frequented. The library had always been a quiet place, but this floor in particular was pretty much dead. Haeri could hear the subtle noise of the book sliding across the metal shelf that it almost became hypnotizingly calming. She didn’t even notice the gentle steps coming towards her.

Tap, tap.

“Goodness!”

Thankfully, Minho managed to catch the book she threw out of shock. She heaved a relieved sigh, half-laughing doing so; glad to know that it was Minho who tapped her shoulder just now instead of some long haired girl in white dress with a pale face. He just stood there, grinning. Even without doing much, he always managed to charm her everytime.

“I thought you’ll be here in another hour?” She asked him as he put the book at the right place. Dating a librarian for a year, Minho had learned a few tricks of the job. He could do some simple tasks; arranging books is one of it. She continued her job, assisted by Minho who stood closely next to her; their shoulders brushing.

“The guys helped me sneak out. You can’t say no to such opportunity.”

Haeri smiled. “Tell them I said thanks.”

“Can’t you get off early?”

Haeri bit her lower lip. She frowned, saying sorry with her eyes. “But I promised my colleagues that I’ll finish this before I leave.”

Minho pouted. “I’m going to leave for Japan tomorrow. And then I’ll be really busy after that. Who knows when I can meet you again? Can’t you spend more time with me for today?”

Haeri sighed. Minho knew which string to tug. She felt sorry for him but he was too good at being a baby.

“Well, technically we are spending time together right now,” Haeri stated.

Minho shrugged. “If you insist.” He straightened himself and turned his body towards her. He placed his hand on her waist but Haeri immediately pushed it away.

“What are you thinking? There’s a cctv up there,” Haeri briefly glanced towards the ceiling mounted device to hint him the direction, “and there are people around!” Haeri automatically whispered to him, even though the students who all sat at the reading area couldn’t possibly hear her.

“Then it’s fine if the cctv can’t catch us.”

Minho firmly gripped on her wrist and pulled her to the end of the shelf. She pushed Haeri against the cold metal, hidden away from any cctv or human sight and then gazed into her eyes. Their lips were only inches apart. His gaze was piercingly magical, rendering her totally spellbound under his scrutiny.

“What are you thinking?” Haeri asked, subtly sending him warnings underneath her meek tone.

“Just.”

He smirked before he bent his neck and sealed the gap between their lips. His tongue probed inside her, moving expertly about in a way that would drive her crazy; the route that he had memorized by heart. He enjoyed it more when she started to whimper into the kiss, her fingers tightened around the piece of cloth on his arms. That was a sign that she was running out of air, but unable to let go of him.

Minho finally pulled away, and smirked at her as he watched her gasping for air. She gave him an accusing look. She was still gripping on him hard, as if she was holding onto dear life. She probably was; wobbly knees and all.

“Admit it. I’m an amazing kisser.” Minho grinned. He looked like an innocent kid, grinning like that. But he surely didn’t kiss like one.

“You’re so bad,” Haeri accused him.

But so good that she had to lean in for another kiss. 

 


 

A/N: Not really cute or fluffy I think? Ack. Also, to those who are not familiar with my writing, jsyk, I like to write idolxoc a lot.