crumpled paper balls

Winner : 25 Fluff Drabbles

Seungyoon repeated the melody he sang last time, this time with the lyrics he just wrote. He winced when his voice cracked. Was the note too high or was it because it was three in the morning?

“Can you stop that?!”

That was Seunghoon’s voice, coming from his room.

“Stop what?” Seungyoon yelled back at him.

“That voice crack. If you’r e going to crack your voice like that everytime, might as well stop it. I can’t focus on my lyric writing!”

“But hyung, I’m trying to finish the-”

“You’re too loud!”

Seungyoon pouted. He put down his guitar and got up. Maybe he could take a short break. While he was at it, he was curious about Seunghoon’s lyrics. Seungyoon walked to the room next door, but what he saw had his jaw dropping at the amount of crumpled paper balls on the floor. Seunghoon’s room was filled with so many paper balls that they spilled outside. It was just a big mess.

“Hyung! Your room is too messy! How can you write lyrics with these many garbage around you?” Seungyoon nagged.

“Don’t raise your voice! I’m trying to focus here.” Seunghoon didn’t even lift his head. He was just focusing on his thinning notepad intently.

Seungyoon picked up the paper ball and uncrumpled it. There were barely two lines scribbled on it.

“Hyung, you didn’t even fill the whole paper. You’re wasting too much paper. It’s not good for the environment, you know?” Seungyoon frowned.

“Agh!” Seunghoon scratched his head, “I’ll put them all in the recycle bin tomorrow morning, okay?”

“That’s not what I mean. I mean, look at all the empty space-”

“Ah, don’t disturb me! I need to finish this before nine! YG wants to see them! Go back to your room!”

Seungyoon pouted. Seunghoon was all fun and crazy when he wasn’t under stress. Otherwise, he was totally another person. And he was annoying when he was stressed. Seungyoon picked up a handful of paper balls and threw them towards the older male before he made a lightning quick retreat to his own room.

“You punk!” Seunghoon screamed from his room and made a dash from his desk in an attempt to catch the criminal.

 

“We’re home!” Taehyun announced as he arrived home with the rest of the Winner members. They had just finished a program recording which ended late in the morning. Their steps were frozen at the door as they found a myriad of paper balls, flying across the room as two creatures rolled in them in the middle of the living room. Seunghoon, with a murderous and somewhat enjoyed expression , had Seungyoon’s head locked between his thigh. Seungyoon, who seemed to be half-dying was laughing and cursing the hyung as he attempted on pulling Seunghoon’s pants down. Both of them were too engaged in their business that they didn’t realized that Jinwoo, Taehyun and Minho was watching them with increduled look on their faces.

“Guys! What’s going on?” Taehyun raised his voice. Only then the two Seung’s stopped their misbehavior and looked up at the members. Seunghoon and Seungyoon automatically put up a sheepish smile.

“Guys…” Taehyun tilted his head to the side, annoyed that the explanation he was expecting from them wasn't done immediately.

“Wait! I-I can explain!” Seungyoon quickly added.

Seunghoon nodded eagerly, “Yeah, Seungyoon can do that.”

“Ah, hyung, help me!” Seungyoon whispered to the tall guy, elbowing him hard in the rib. Seunghoon winced and rubbed the sore spot. He didn’t forget to return the favor by slapping Seungyoon’s head from behind. The rest of the members could only roll their eyes and sighed at the two’s neverending bickering.

 


 

 

A/N: I just love these two, the Tom and Jerry of the group.