Chapter 2: Selfishness

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:
Leeteuk’s PoV:
5PM

“Lauren?” I asked the angel in front of me… she is too adorable…. I don’t know why but my hands kept on running down on her soft cheeks… she has a very white complexion… and red cheeks made her more perfect…. She was born to a perfect woman….

“Kuraeeeee!!” she replied joyfully as she continued drinking her milk. “How apout you?? Whats your nameee???”

I smiled. She sounded too cute with those almost gibberish question. “I am Jung su….”

“AHHHH!!!!” She starte yelling and then she threw her milk away and hugged my legs tightly. Woah! What is this?? But I did not react badly. I find it amusing that she is this happy after knowing me. “YOU YOU YOU! UNCLE CHUNG SU!”

“Hahaha! Who? Chung Su??” I asked once more. I held her hand and lead her towards a bench. I took a seat and placed the child on my lap. “Yes… I think I am your uncle Chung Su”

“Neh! But but! Why didn’t you pick us from the Air Port? Mommy said you will be there!” she asked me.

“Oh! I didn’t know that you will come today! I forgot little girl!” I replied happily.

“Hmmmm….” She started and then she stared carefully at my eyes. “Mommy should know you’re here!”

“Mommy? Who is your mommy?” I asked her curiously with a smile… but before she could answer, someone very familiar called her.

“Lauren-ah??? Are you here?” the voice asked. No… this cant be… no… that voice is just in my head..

“Oh! Mommyyyyyy!!!!’ Lauren yelled happily as she tried to go down from my lap. I was frozen and I don’t know why. She ran towards my back and I heard her say “Mommy! Uncle Chung soo is here!”

“Really?” Lauren’s ‘mommy’ retorted. I stood up carefully and God knows how weird I am feeling. She cant be her…

My legs shake when I saw the woman that Lauren called ‘mommy’. “Taeyeon?” I mumbled and tried to walk slowly towards her. She was carrying Lauren and was really staring deeply onto me. how on earth did you become a mommy? How? Or… are you just a product of my imagination? Is that you?

I saw her smile a bit and bowed. “Nice to see you again… Jung Su oppa…”

She started walking away from me. I tried to catch her but my legs trembled and became so weak. She’s really her! Yes! She is back! But… SHE’S BACK WITH A CHILD?! HOW???

For the 2nd time… because of her, my mind went blank. I don’t have a single idea on what to do next. I don’t know if I should go talk to her… or… question her… or.. UGHH! I HATE THIS! WHY DIDN’T THEY TELL ME THAT SHE’LL COME BACK?!

I can feel the anger that is staring to build inside me.  I am angry. Yes. I am. I ran as fast as I could to reach my father’s office. i cant believe this. I cant believe they hid this from me!

“DAD!” I yelled and slammed the door upon entering his office.

His eyes widened while he was seated on his chair. “Jung su! Stop yelling! What’s the matter with you?”

“Why??? BECAUSE YOUR VISITOR MIGHT HEAR YOU??” I asked angrily.

“Oh. I guess…. You saw her already?” dad replied carefully as he removed his spectacles from his eyes.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME FATHER!? WHY????” I yelled and I cant help but clench my fist.

He sighed. “I can’t… you will just be distracted… you cant be distracted Jung su….”

“Distracted from what!???” I said. “Dad. My engagement with Sora is null! I am doing well with my work! I do everything that you say! But this? Why did you do this??”

“Jung su! It is not yet null” father replied.

“It is! I will never accept a child that is not mine!”

“But that was long ago! And that child was not born! How could you be selfish with her?” he retorted.

“SELFISH?? ARENT YOU THE ONE WHO IS SELFISH? I did what you wanted. I got engaged with her. She got pregnant and the child became dead and that’s not my problem anymore. I will never marry someone wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter