Tutoring

Kris' student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi walked with Kris towards the notice broad to check their results. As usual, Kris got top 3 in their grade while Hyemi got the thrid worst result in their grade. 

"You're really lucky you're art saved you from being last in the grade," Kris laughed at his girlfriend. Hyemi pouted and walked away, sulking. Kris chuckled and follow his girlfriend to the cafeteria.

"Hyemi-ah~~ My Hyemi, don't get mad at me. If I could, I'll give you my result, if that'll make you happy," Kris cooed. Hyemi puffed her cheeks. "I'm sorry for being dumb! Art is the most important subject to me because I'm only interested in art. I can't help it," Hyemi pouted.

Suddenly, a nerdy guy walked up to the two couple. "Hyemi-ssi, the principal wants to see you," he said. Hyemi nodded and stood up. Kris intended to follow her but was stopped by her.

"Get to class first. I'll see you later and tell you what happen," Hyemi smiled and followed the nerdy guy.

In the principal's office, Hyemi sat quietly in front of the desk, waiting for the principal to start talking. The principal flipped a few paper and then looked at Hyemi.

"Jo Hyemi, you've failed all of your subjects except art," the principal said. Hyemi bit her lips and nodded. The principal sighed and looked at Hyemi with her concerned eyes. 

"You have to get through the next test with at least 5 passing subjects. If you failed to do so, you have two choices. You either go for the holiday classes or you repeat the grade. Either one, your choice," the principal said.

Hyemi nodded and walked out of the room. She sighed and walked aimlessly around the school. What am I gonna do? I don't wanna repeat the grade, nor go to the holiday class... I can't pass at least 5 subjects either... what should I do? She thought.

When she came to, she's at the school's garden. She stopped in front of the shaddy tree where she and Kris first had their lesson. She sat by the tree and closed her eyes, thinking of a way to solve her problems.

She ended up drifting into dreamland. Kris on the other hand, was worried about Hyemi that he escaped class to find her. He found her sleeping under a tree. He smiled and sat beside her. He stayed with her until she woke up.

"What are you doing here, my angel?" Kris asked as she woke up. Hyemi yawned and stretched. She then panicked. "How long was I out?" she asked. Kris shrugged. "About 2 periods, I guess?" he said.

"Oh no! I'm so doomed!" she stood up and walked into the school but was stopped by Kris. "Relax, I'm here with you. So don't worry," he held her hand. Hyemi sighed and bit her lips.

"What's wrong, dear?" Kris asked with a concerned tone. Hyemi told him everything the principal told her. "Well, I could tutor you if you want," Kris suggested. Hyemi's face lit up.

"You could? Omg, thank you so much!" Hyemi exclaimed and hugged Kris. He chuckled. "Let's start tonight. My parents are out of the country for about a month so the house is all mine," he said.

Hyemi broke the hug and stared at him. "What about your sister? Is she alone at home now?" she asked worriedly. Kris shook his head. "She's with my parents. Don't worry," he placed his chin on her head.

Hyemi had been going to Kris' house for revision for almost everyday. Hyemi thinks she had to study hard for her to spend more time with Kris during the holidays but for Kris, it's just an opportunity to spend more time with his girlfriend.

On the weekend before the last term test, Hyemi went to Kris' house to stay overnight so she could learn more. A girl and a boy staying over in an empty house. That sounded wrong to everyone, even to Kris. But to the innocent Hyemi, it's normal.

Kris tried his best to control himself for the past few days she's been over to his house. What's worse, she's been wearing sleeveless tank tops with short pants every night she went to his house. It's really hard to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter