Mystery Unvealed

The Side of Love that Only We Know

Back to the part when Joon-myun saw a guy picked up Eun-gyul


Eun-gyul said to him when he arrived in front of the coffee shop

"Ohh Minguk oppa, annyeong!"

"Ohh annyeong~ How was work today?"

"As always, just like that."

"Ohh arasseo"

Eun-gyul went on the motorcycle and after about 10 minutes they arrived at their house. 

"Let's go in, oppa." Eun-gyul said.

After they went in, Minguk asked Eun-gyul about the guy who stared at Eun-gyul when he came to pick her up. 

"Who was that guy who stared at us when I came to pick you up?"

"I don't know, he asked me my name at the counter when he was supposed to be ordering, he said his name was Kim Joon-- I don't remember.. But he seemed like a nice guy." Eun-gyul said while she was flustering.

Minguk was quite jealous because.... 


"The Chemistry between Eun-gyul and Minguk."

Eun-gyul did not have friends during kindergarten because she's not friendly at all. Minguk was her only friend.Eun-gyul's parents worked as real estate workers.  They were also neighbours during primary school and had always played with each other after school's over. They literally grew up together. In middle school, Eun-gyul's parents died in a tragic accident. It was and accident between a truck and a car. Eun-gyul started living with Minguk's family after that, and Minguk's family were fine with it since they're generous and also close with Eun-gyul's parents since they were in kindergarten. During high school, Minguk once had a crush on her. Eun-gyul only thought of each other as siblings only since they grew up together. Minguk confessed to her but she told him what she thought of each other. Minguk was heart-brokened but he hid that feelings from her. After that, Minguk treated her differently and his feeling's for her is still the same until now. Eun-gyul's feelings for him are also still the same. From kindergarten until now, they were always with each other. Minguk really ares for her as a person he love. 


That's the storyy ! In the next chapter, I'll tell you either Joon-myun told Chanyeol 'bout the girl or not ~