Inviting the girls!

you're both beautiful !!!

at the house of A.N.jell ,near teakyung's room:

teakyung: what is it director? why are you secretly crawling to me?

director: just a question ,if you were to choose a female vocalist to join our group who would you choose?

teakyung: well.. i guess I'd choose minam's sister.

director: okey! thanks!

teakyung: wierd.

near jeremy's room:

director: jeremy! do you have a second ,I want to ask you who will you choose if someone asked you to choose a female vocalist to join our group?

jeremy: I don't know ,I've no idea ,it won't happen so I don't need to think about it.

director: oh! okey.

jeremy: he's acting strange!

near shinwoo's room:

shinwoo: what's up director why are you sneaking around?

director: oh! you noticed! I just wanted to ask who would you choose if you were to pick a female vocalist to join our group?

shinwoo: the logical thing to do is to hold an audience ,isn't it director?

director: yeah! you're right! see you later then!

shinwoo: he's acting suspecios ,something must be going on!

near minam's room:

director: hey, minam! would you tell me who would you choose for a female vocalist to join our band? I just want to know who you'd pick up if someone asked....

minam: what a wierd question ,well....uh..... Uee!

director: Uee!!!! but why?!!

minam: well... this way i can be with her all the time. why are you asking?

director: oh ,nothing I'll see you later!

next day ,In the director's office: (teakyung's POV)

today the director invited us to his office without telling us the matter but shinwoo asked us if we noticed something wrong with his actions the past day and it seems that what happened with me happened with the others so we kept wondering what was troubling the director and then the director enter the room a bit late and after a long silence the director finally spoke and he said: "under the requests of a group of fans we decided to add a female vocalist to A.N.jell so I thought I'd asked you privatly but each of you gave a diferent opinion so now i want you to tell me what you want as a group" ;the director's words came as shock at first but we didn't mind and we started talking about it but no matter what we end up fighting ecspecially that stupid minam what is he thinking saying stuff like "I want Uee" and after an hour of fighting over and over.....

(director's POV)

those boys won't stop fighting!!!! "ENOUGH!!!" I said it out of anger! "teakyung will invite minam's sister and shinwoo and jeremy will hold an audience and pick a girl on the proccess and since no one agrees on Uee you'll have to think of something else and do it fast ,you have two choises: pick no one or pick someone from the audience held by shinwoo and jeremy and the girls will live in the house with you for a while I'll think about how long later and they'll also work with you and the girl who prove to be the best will be our new member ,you understand! no objections allowed! you're dismissed.

(teakyung's POV)

thanks to those airheads the director forced us on that contest stuff ,it'll be so troublesome but no matter what I should help gemma win!

After the audition was over and the girls were chosen I called gemma and told her everything and invited her ,she sure was surprised and i knew she didn't want to do it but for some reason she accepted it and she said she was coming ,and at that time the others informed thier chosen girls.

Tomorrow is the day ,the day the girls will be interduced to the world and to us!

 

now that the girls are chosen i want the help of my dear readers to continue the story ,as you might not know i wanted to write a fanfic before this one but it didn't work out because of a "technical" problem so practicly this is my first fanfic and i'm not good with names ecspecially korean so i named one of the girls with a japanese name but i want the other girls to have korean names so if you want the story to go on give me some good and short ,easy to pronounce korean girls names and then you'll have my next chapter "interducing the girls" the script is ready in my head i just need the names and the good time to write (not this week because i have exames) next week for sure if i have the names. thank you very very much for reading.