Final

20th June

 

// 2NE1 - 그리워해요 (MISSING YOU) //


 

 

It’s been four years and 11 months since that incident occurred . She had been more heartless and cold . She is now in her third year in Seoul University . No one dares to went up to her and talk with her . She always put on her cold blank poker face on .

No one in the campus ever saw her smile , no one did except those who have known her for the past 5 years. Especially him . The guy who was her life , her world , her soul and everything but that would be impossible since all of them is in China .

She had just finished her last class for the day . She was heading towards her dorm when her eyes caught something or rather someone . She was frozen in her place , staring at that figure .

Why is he here ? She thought as she saw him heading towards the lecture hall . She didn’t know why but her eyes start to brim in tears .

She blink back the tears as she walk back towards her dorm . She had personally requested that she would be alone in the dorm and the university respected her as her parent’s is one of the beneficial factor for the university .

She settle her books on her study table . She took of her jacket and slump her back on the couch . She left a huge sigh .

Why ? Why am I feeling like this ? She thought as she closes her eyes and a tear rolled down on her cheeks .

Before she knew it , tears came rolling down fast as she cried her heart out . It’s been 5 years since that incident and she haven’t saw him since that day .

Why do I even miss him ? He left me , why do I still miss him ?  She thought as she brought her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs .

She cried and cried until her eyes were red and puffy . She haven’t cried like this since that incident . She had vowed that she won’t cry anymore , she also vowed that she won’t let anyone in anymore but that vow has been broken when she saw him .

The guy who made her happy . The guy who filled the empty void in her heart that her parent left . The guy was also the one who turned her into like this , a girl who is cold and heartless .

“Kris …” She muttered his name as tears came rolling down , her legs were now wet with her own tears as images of him came through her mind .

 

 

“Hi , I’m Kris . What’s your name ?” She heard a voice asked as she look up to see a tall boy looking at her and smiling at her . Unknowingly her heart races at his smile .

“Wow , duizhang never smiled at anyone .” A deer like boy said .

“Anna .” She said as she gave him a smile and look at his back . The other 5 boys stare at her as she gave them a smile .

“That’s my friends . Luhan , Xiumin , Lay , Chen and Tao .” He said as he pointed to each of them .

“Oh .. Hi .” She said as she gave them a wave and a smile .

“Hello Anna/mei-mei !” The others said as they gave her a smile .

“So what are you doing her alone ? Mind if I join you ?” Kris said and without waiting for an answer from her , he plopped his selves beside her . The other 5 sat around her .

“I guess that I don’t have to answer that .” She said as she let out a small chuckle .

That day seven of them got to know each other , they got even closer but Kris was the one who got even closer to her . They were constantly together .

Months passes by and they were now hanging at the boys house . They were watching a movie when the electricity broke down .

“Guys ?” She called out , she touches around the place but she couldn’t feel them .

“Guys ?? Where are you ?” She asked as tears suddenly start to brimmed on the edge of her eyes . A small light was form from the kitchen when sound of people singing was heard .

Zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè ~ Zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè ~ Ānnà shēngrì kuàilè ~ Zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè ~!” The boys came out singing with a cake that was held by Xiumin .

The tears that was b now rolled down on her cheeks .

“Guys …” She said while sniffing with a smile on .

“Happy birthday Anna .” Kris said as he suddenly hug her .

“Xièxiè Kris .” She said as she let go of Kris hug and gave each of them a hug . When she was about to hug Xiumin , Xiumin stop her .

“Make a wish Gōngzhǔ .” Xiumin said with a smile . She clasped her hands together as she made a wish Let us be together forever . She thought as she blow the candles that was carved in a number which is 16 . It is the 20th June 2006 and it’s her birthday .

“Now Anna , come here .” Kris said as he gestured her to come to him . She followed his instructions and went to him .

Kris gave her a box , she opened the box and found a necklace . The necklace had the letter ‘K’.

“What is this Kris ?” She asked confused with the letter .

“My initial .” He said with a light tint on his cheeks .

“And ?” She asked still didn’t understand .

“I love you Lee Anna and I want you to be mine.” He said as his cheeks got even redder . She was shock but she knew that she also love him , she had been feeling that way since the first time she laid her eyes on his .

Tears brimmed around her eyes and a tear rolled down on her rosy cheeks .

“Why are you crying ? You don’t love me like I do ?” He asked as he wiped the tears with his thumb .

“No .. I’m happy .” She said as she hug him tightly . “I love you too Kris .” She said .

“You do ?” Kris asked in shock with her action .

“I do .” She said as she released the hug and gave him a smile . Kris smiled at her answer as he kiss her temple .

“Now , where’s the necklace ?” He asked with a smile plastered on his face . She held the box as Kris took the necklace out and put it on her .

“Perfect !” He said as he gave her a kiss on her forehead .

“Ewww .. Get a room please .” Chen said as he gag at them . Xiumin smack his back as she blushes to what Chen said .

“Congratulations guys ! and Happy birthday Anna !” Luhan said , the others also congratulate them .

20th June 2006 , the beginning of their love life . The beginning of everything .

 

 

Why is he here ? Why ?!  She screamed in her thoughts as she grip her hair with tears rolling down on her cheeks .

She did everything  , she even cut all of her contacts with the others . She even moved back to Seoul . She questioned everything about him , why is he even here ? Why is he in Seoul ? Her head ache and her vision gets blurry .

She suddenly black outs .

 

 

11 months and 29 days . A day left before they reach their first year being together . She couldn’t ask for anything or anyone better .

She woke up with Kris beside her holding her from the back . She slowly pulled his hand off her , making sure that she won’t wake him up .

Before she could get out of the bed , Kris pulled her in back in his arms .

“Anna , where are you going ?” He asked with a voice that is completely wide awake .

“Shower . I thought that you were still sleeping .” She said as she nuzzled into his embrace .

“I had wakened up 30 minutes already .” He said as he placed a kiss on her temple .

“Really ? Now , we should get up and get ready for school .” She said as she got out of his arms and walk towards the bathroom .

After showering she came out with her uniform on , she dried her hair as Kris came to her and gave a peck on her lips before entering the bathroom .

She never felt this happy , she would always sleepover in their house . Sleeping with Kris , in his arms . Doing nothing but sleeping . She like that .

Kris came out with a towel wrapped around his waist , while she was downstairs helping Lay with breakfast .

He quickly wore his uniform and head down .There she was placing the food on the table , looking as pretty as ever .

“Anna ..” Kris said as he hug her from the back .

“Yes Kris .” She said .

“Let’s stay home , I don’t feel like going to school .” He said as he put his chin on her shoulder , inhaling her vanilla scent .

“Why is that ?” She asked .

“I just don’t feel like .” He said .

“Then we’re going to school .” She said as she pulled Kris arms off her and went to Lay .

“Anna ~” Kris whined .

“Ge , stop whining and sit .” Lay said as he finish the last batter of pancakes . Lay handed Anna the plate as she place it on the table .

“We’re going to school and that’s final .” She said as she peck Kris cheek before going to the cabinets and grabbed the plates .

Soon four others came to the kitchen , plopping themselves down .

“Why is duizhang like this ?” Xiumin asked .

“He didn’t want to go to school but Anna said they need to go and Kris ge decided to sulk .” Lay explained as he brought a jug of orange juice to the table . He sat down as Anna came with glasses . She poured the juice and handed them the juice .

“Wow . Duizhang is sulking . Unbelievable .” Chen said as he took out his phone and took a picture of Kris sulking face .

“Delete that photo or I’ll kill you .” Kris said as he gave Chen a glare .

“Now that’s more like you .” Chen said as he snickered at him . He pretend that he deleted the photo as he took the pancakes and pour some syrup on it .

All of them ate breakfast and headed to school .

The next day arrived as she woke up in Kris bed but without Kris . She rubbed her sleepy eyes wondering where he was .

She got out of the bed as she suddenly felt that she was stepping on something soft . She look down on her feet and saw petals of roses around the room , she look at the end table beside the bed and there it was a red letter with her name written on it .

She opened the letter and read it .

 

Good Morning Sunshine ! I see that you had woken up . Happy 1 year anniversary my love ! I wanted to tell you that I love you endlessly . Yes we had our arguments and fights but I still love you . You’re my sunshine , my soul , my world and my everything . I couldn’t imagine my life without you . Come downstairs a surprise is waiting for you !

Love ,

Kris

 

“He’s such a cute guy .” She said as she held the letter and went downstairs , there was petals of roses on the floor and heart shaped chocolates . She pick the chocolates up all the way downstairs to the backyard .

The backyard was filled with pretty flowers , she gaped at the view as the scent of flowers tingle her sense .

She start to look around for Kris but he was nowhere to be found . She sighed in defeat when someone suddenly closed her eyes from the back .

“Kris ?” She asked as Kris opened her eyes and turn her around . He stared into her brown eyes as he start to caressed her cheeks .

“My love , my sunshine , my everything .. I love you .” He said as he kissed her temple . He then kissed her forehead , nose , cheeks and lastly her lips .

“I love you too .” She said as she gave him another kiss .

“Here .” He gave her a box as she opened the box to reveal two rings in it , the rings is simple as there were words carved on it .

“Give me your hand .” He said as he took her hand and the ring out of the box . He slipped the ring in her finger as he put the other ring on his finger .

“Forever mine –Kris .” She read what was engraved on the ring that was on her finger . A smile was formed on her face .

“Forever yours  Anna .” Kris read what was on his ring as he showed her the ring on his finger .

“What is this ring ?” She asked .

“Our couple ring and signalling that you’re mine forever .” Kris said as took her hand and kissed the ring . “Now , no one would disturb you .” Kris continue as he kiss her lips .

“I love you Wu Yi Fan .” She said as she smile at him .

“I love you more Lee Anna .” He said .

Being with him forever . That was what she wanted , she wouldn’t want anything or anyone else anymore . Just him and no one else .

 

 

She woke up and found herself on her couch , she sat up when her head suddenly hurts . She slowly stood up and went to the cabinets . She took a painkiller as she drank some water to ease her dried throat .

“What happened yesterday ?” She asked out loud to herself . She went to the bathroom and took a shower , she look into the mirror and notice that her eyes were puffy .

“I cried yesterday ? Why ?” She asked as she walk out of the bathroom and wore a blue knitted sweater with a short shorts . She put on some makeup , braided her hair , took her bag and books . She went out of the dorm as she headed to her first class . She look at her watch and notice that it was 11 and she already missed her first class , she headed to her second class and took her usual seat .

Why was I crying ?  She thought when three boys came in , the girls were squealing looking at them as she decided to see who it was . Her eyes met those boys as she look at them in disbelief . The dirty blonde guy had a poker face on , while the blonde hair guy and the brown hair guy look surprised .

She quickly look away as she suddenly felt her eyes getting warm . Her eyes was now b in tears as the three boys was about to walk towards her when someone held them back .

“You wouldn’t want to go to her seat . She’ll be pissed .” A girl said .

“Yeah . You better sit somewhere else .” A boy said .

They ignored them as they went and sat in front of her , the other students gasped at them .

Why are they here ?! Why is he here ?! Why ?!!  She thought . She took her books and bag as she headed out of the lecture hall .

“Told you guys she would get pissed .” A girl said as she glare at her making her scowled .

She stormed out of the hall when she bumped into her professor .

“Miss Lee , where do you think you’re going ?” The professor asked .

“I’m sorry prof but I’m not feeling well .” She said as she bowed down to him .

“Well okay then . Take care .” The professor said , she bowed down and went back to the dorm .

She throw her stuff on the bed as images of the past came into her head . She screamed in pain as tears came rolling down .

“It can’t be him . It can’t be .” She said as she gripped her hair .

 

 

Two years being together . Nothing could describe how she was feeling , Kris surprised her again . This time it was a bracelet . The bracelet had Kris and Anna carved on it .

“Now , the second gift .” He said as he took out something from his jacket and handed it to her .

She took it and saw two tickets to Paris .

“Kris …” She said as she instantly hug him in delight . It’s not like she can’t afford it , she can go there whenever she want but getting it from Kris and going there with him was the only thing she want .

“Thank you for existing Anna .” Kris said as he kissed her temple . “I love you so much .” He said .

“I love you more Wu Yi Fan .” She said .

“Okay guys , you better get going now or you’ll miss the flight .” Chen suddenly said as she look at him where the others were with two luggage with them .

“What’s that ?” She asked pointing at the luggage .

“Your luggage and mine .” Kris said as he took her hand and went towards the car . The others put the luggage in the back as three of them went inside the car and the other two went by the other car .

They arrived at the airport , as the others bid them goodbye .

“Come back home soon .” Luhan said as he gave her a hug .

“Sure .” She said as she smile at him .

“I’m going to miss you Anna .” Xiumin said as he hug her .

“Hey ! Hey ! Are you all going to hug her ? We’re not leaving forever .” Kris said as he push Xiumin off her .

She chuckle at his reaction .

“Duizhang is just jealous that we’ll be missing you and not him .” Tao said .

“No I’m not !” Kris said .

“Of course you are .” Chen snickered .

“Ugh ! Come on , we’re late .” Kris said as he pulled Anna towards the gate .

“Bye guys ! See you in a week !” She said as she wave at them .

Lee Anna . She had everything that she could ask . A perfect , loving boyfriend and five best friends to help her . She couldn’t ask for anything else anymore .

 

 

“Why is he here ? Why ? Why are they here ? If the three of them is here that means the other three must be here too .. Why ?” She asked as her head suddenly felt heavy and a massive headache struck her .

She quickly went to the cabinets , took out the painkiller and ate it . She drank some water to allow the pill enter smoothly .

“It can’t be true .” She said as she went to her bed and slept throughout the day .

She woke up at 10 p.m. as her headache doesn’t subside she went and took another painkiller .

“Despite what he did … Why did I still miss him ? Why ?” She said as a tear rolled down her cheeks .

 

 

Two year and almost a half . They’ve been together for that long . She couldn’t ask anything else anymore , everything is perfect . She had everything , a perfect loving boyfriend and five best friends to help her .

That day she decided to went out since it’s Kris birthday in a week . Somehow she notice a slight change from Kris . She ignore it though , she went to the mall and look around for something to give . When she suddenly stop her steps in front of the fountain .

There he was standing in front of the fountain , she was about to walk to him when a girl came towards him , hugging him and kissing him .

“Kris ! I miss you !” The girl said as Kris smiled at her .

“I miss you too .” He said as he kissed her cheeks .

All of the sudden a tear rolled down her cheek , time suddenly went by slowly as she stare at the two figure , happily , lovingly chatting and hugging . She felt her world crush .

“That’s not Kris isn’t it?.” She said as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and went to the other direction . She suddenly had a terrible headache and everything black out . She fainted .

2 weeks , 14 days and 336 hours . She had been in a coma for that long , her eyes slowly fluttered open and she found Kris beside her holding her hand .She smiled at Kris sleeping face .

She look around and saw everything white , she was about to sit up when her head hurts . Kris woke up from his nap and help her up .

“Are you okay babe ?” Kris asked as she nodded .

“How long have I been here ?” She asked .

“2 weeks .What happened ? Xiumin called me and said that you’re in the hospital .” Kris said .

“I don’t know , I was at the mall searchi—Wait ! What day is it today ?” She asked .

“11th November .” He said .

“Your birthday ! I missed it ! I’m sorry Kris .” She said as she burst into tears .

“It’s okay . It’s just my birthday .” Kris said as he hug her but it felt different .

“I couldn’t even get you a present .It’s not okay !” She snapped as she cried even harder . She didn’t know why but she felt like crying really hard . Somehow she couldn’t remember what happened on that day , she only know that she went to the mall to buy a gift for Kris .

“It’s okay Anna . We can celebrate it later .” Kris said as he pat her back , calming her down . Somehow it didn’t felt like he was sincere with it . It felt different . The door opened and the rest of the guys came in .

“Anna ! Why are you crying ?” Luhan quickly went to her and asked her .

“I missed Kris’s birthday ..” She said as she cried again.

“It’s okay Anna , we can celebrate it later .” Xiumin said as he pat her back .

She calmed herself down as she wiped the excess of her tear with the back of her hand .

“Now that’s my girl .” Kris said as he ruffled her hair , making her frown .

He felt different but she ignored it she love him so much to care about it as she pushed the thought aside .

 

 

She went out of the dorm and headed down to the park , it was dark . It’s 11 p.m. she just need a fresh air . She walk around the park when she suddenly saw them . Those six boys that she once used to be closed to .

“Anna !” Luhan called as he went up to her and hug her . She tried to remain calm and kept her face blank .

“I miss you so much Anna . Where did you go ? You suddenly leave . We all missed you .” Luhan said as he smiled at her .

“Excuse me but who are you ?” She asked with a cold tone .

“You don’t know me ?” Luhan asked in disbelief .

“Yeah . Who are you ? I never see you nor the others so get out of my way .” She said as she push Luhan aside and went passed by the others . They look at her in disbelief except Kris who didn’t even dare to look at her .

"Anna !" Xiumin called but she ignored it and continue walking .

The boys were calling her name and she ignore them not until Chen held her wrist .

"WHAT ?!" She yelled as she snap her hand from Chen's hold but he held it tighter . Her head start to hurt as she tried to surpressed the pain .

"Anna , please tell me that you know me ." Chen plea as he look at her with pleading eyes .

"I don't know you nor any of you . Now let me go !" She said while surpressing the pain in her head and holding back the tears .

"Just let her go Chen ." Luhan said .

"No . She can't forget us . She can't ." Chen said .

All of a sudden she scream in pain as she fell down on her knees . Chen caught her as he stare guiltily at her wondering if he held her too tight but she was holding her head .

"Anna , are you okay ?" Chen asked as the others rushed towards her except Kris .

"I'm fine . Let me go !" She said as she push Chen aside . She stood up back and walk away from them , holding her head and surpressing the pain .

They are really here . He still look fine like he used to .. I missed him . Why ? Why is this heart still racing for him after what he did ?  She thought as she walk back to her dorm .

 

 

20th June 2009 . It’s her 19th birthday and it’s their third anniversary but nothing extraordinary happened . She thought it was weird , Kris wasn’t in bed too . She look at the end table and saw a note .

 

I’m going out . I won’t be home until late night . Don’t wait . – Kris

 

“He didn’t forget did he ?” She asked herself as she took a quick shower and wore some casual clothes . She went downstairs and there they were waiting with a cake but Kris wasn’t there .

“Happy Birthday Anna !” They beamed at her and she gave them a smile .

“Where’s Kris ?” She asked .

“I don’t know . Isn’t he with you ?” Luhan said .

“Nuh-uhh . He said he won’t be home till late night . He left a note ..” She said . Where is he ? She thought .

“Make a wish Anna ! We’re going to the amusement park later !” Tao said . She clasped her hands together and made a wish . Please don’t leave me . God , make him stay . Let us be together forever . She wished as she blow the candles .They ate breakfast and the cake , all of them got ready and went to the amusement park except Kris .

They were having fun and everything . She was laughing and smiling but it felt slightly off without Kris . She felt like something bad is going to happened . She felt like something is going to be gone .

“I’m going to the toilet .” She said as they nodded to her .

She walk to the toilet when she saw Kris standing in front of the toilet . She beamed in happiness as their eyes met but Kris felt uneasy as she quickly went to him .

“I thought you had forgot about it .” She said when suddenly a girl came out .

“Kris , who is she ?” The girl asked as she held Kris arm . She look at Kris’s hand , his hand where the ring should be but the ring wasn’t there .

Before any of them could answer the girl said ,

“You must be one of Kris’s best friend . I’m Victoria , his girlfriend .” Victoria said , that caused her to gasped in shock but she didn’t show it .

“Girlfriend ? Oh .. Hi .. I’m Anna , his best friend ..” She said with a slightly sad tone .

“Nice to meet you Anna .” Victoria said as she smiled at her .

“Well , we’ll be leaving now . I hope you had fun .” Kris said as he took Victoria’s hand and went out of her sight .

His girlfriend .. His girlfriend ..

Those words just crashed her world . He didn’t even mind to explained it to her , he left her . He even forget about their anniversary and it’s even her birthday .

It can’t be .. It can’t be .. She thought . She quickly run back home as she went passed the others . They called for her but she ignored them as tears rolled down on her cheeks .

She arrive at the boys house , she quickly took off her ring , bracelet and necklace that he gave . She place them on the bed . She took a piece of post-it-note and wrote something on it .

 

Thanks for everything . –Anna

 

A tear fell on the paper causing the writing to smudged . She left all of her clothes , she doesn’t want anything that has his trace on to do anything with her . Her world fell apart , her boyfriend left her . He cheated on her and what's worse is she found out on their third anniversary and it's even on her birthday .

She went back to her family mansion and lock herself in her room . She cried all day . The boys came to her house but she had told the guards to not let anyone come in .

The next day she woke up with puffy eyes . She went out of her room and headed to the dining room where her parent is for breakfast .

“Dad .. Mum ..” She said as her parent look up at her and look back at their food or newspaper .

“Yes .” Her parent answered not even looking at her .

“Can I go back to Seoul ? Just buy a house over there . I can take care of myself . Sent some money every month . I’ll survive . Just let me stay there .” She said .

“Why ?” Her dad asked.

“Just because I miss Seoul .” She said .

“Sure . When would you like to leave ? There’s a house over there already . We’ll bank in some money every month .” Her mother said .

“The sooner the better .” She said .

“Then tonight ?” Her dad asked as she only nodded .

“I’ll ask Mr Jung to book a ticket for you .” Her mom said as she nodded .

“Thanks mom , dad .” She said as she went out and headed back to her room . She pack some clothes as she can buy it later over there .

She look at her phone and saw 50 missed calls and 60 text messages . She look at them and it was all from the boys but not even one of them had Kris’s name on it . She sighed in defeat knowing that Kris had left her , he had cheated on her .

That day her parent had filed her transfer to the school and bought the flight ticket .

“What went wrong ? Is my love not enough for him ?” She asked herself as she stare out of the window of the car . She was now on her way to the airport . She had vowed to herself that she won’t cry anymore . This is the last . She’ll forget them . She’ll forget him . She won’t let anyone in anymore .

She doesn’t want to be hurt again .

Pain . Agony .

That described her feeling right now , the car had stopped as she went out of the car and headed inside the airport .

“Goodbye Luhan , Xiumin , Lay , Chen , Tao … K-kris ..” She said before she entered the gate .

She went to Seoul leaving everything , her heart , her soul , her everything and her friends . Promising never coming back here .

 

 

“5 years and I still missed you … Why ?” She asked as she plopped down on her bed .

“Despite the fact that he cheated on me and left me , I still missed him .” She said as she closes her eyes , slowly drawn to sleep .

She woke up late as she missed two of her classes . She took a quick shower and took her stuffs . She took the toast and ate it as she went out of her dorm . She headed to the lecture hall quickly with a piece of bread in .

She wasn’t looking when she bumped into someone chest . She fell on her as she winced in pain .

“Are you okay ?” The man asked . She recognized the voice , it’s him . She thought when the man tried to help her up but she push his hand off and got up herself .

She walk past by them and headed to the lecture hall .

“Did she forget about us ?” Luhan asked .

“I don’t know .” Xiumin said .

“I miss her .” Lay said .

“Anna look different .” Tao said .

“She kinda have this dark and cold aura around her .” Chen said .

“Kris don’t you missed her ?” Luhan asked . Kris just ignored the question and headed to the lecture hall .

“I wonder what happened between them .” Tao said .

Why must he act so nice ?! She thought as her hand was shaking as she suddenly remembered how her skin grazes his just now .

She let out a sighed as she closes her eyes , blocking out everything . She started to remember everything about the past , about him . Her head suddenly hurts , she opened her eyes and stood up .

Everyone eyes went on her as she slowly walk to the door when she suddenly faint . Everyone went to her as the professor went beside her shaking her body asking what’s wrong when three boys came in , they pushed the others aside to see what was happening .

“Anna !” Luhan yelled as he went to the professor asking the professor to let him carry her . Luhan carried her .

“Move out !” Luhan yelled as he quickly took her out of the lecture hall and headed to the infirmary .

“No , the infirmary couldn’t do anything .” He said as he took her to his car . Luhan put her inside the car as he went off to the nearest hospital .

He took her out and went inside the hospital.

“Someone help me !” Luhan yelled as the nurses look at him , they quickly went and took her off him .

“Please be safe .” Luhan prayed as he followed them into the emergency room but was held back by the nurses . He took a seat and waited for her .

Soon the rest of the group came in running but Kris wasn’t there . He couldn’t care less about her .

“What happened ?” Chen asked .

“I don’t know . We arrived there and she fainted .” Luhan said as he walk back and forth while fiddling with his fingers .

“Let’s hope nothing is wrong .” Xiumin said .

12 hours passed by and the door open , a doctor came out .

“Who is the patient family ?” The doctor asked .

“Her family isn’t here . We’re her friends .” Luhan said .

“I need someone to went with this nurse and filled out something .” The doctor said .

“I’ll go .” Xiumin said as he followed the nurse .

“Is she okay doc ?” Chen asked worriedly , it was a shock that Chen was worried . He never worries about anything .

“She is stable but we don’t know when she’ll wake up . Does this ever happened before ?” The doctor asked .

“Five years ago yes but we didn’t know if she ever fainted like this since she cut all of our contact .” Luhan said .

“I see .. Let’s pray that Miss Anna will wake up soon .” The doctor said as he walked away . They entered her room and saw her laying on the bed .

“Where’s Kris ?” Luhan suddenly asked .

“We don’t know .” Lay said .

The next day she woke up , her head was in pain . She felt like hitting her head on the wall .

“Are you okay Anna ?” Luhan came to her instantly and help her up .

“Lu-Luhan ..” She said as she look around and saw Lay , Chen , Tao and Xiumin sleeping around the couch .

She suddenly winced in pain . Luhan instantly called the doctor as nurses came in with the doctor . The nurses asked them to wait outside as they did a little check up on her .

“Miss Anna , I’m going to ask you a few questions . Is that alright ?” The doctor said as she nodded to him .

“Does this ever happened before ?” The doctor asked .

“Yes but I rarely faint . It would usually be a headache .” She said as she held her head and wincing in pain .

“I see . I might have to scanned your head , is that okay ?” The doctor asked .

“Yes that’s okay .” She said .

“Sign this paper .” The doctor said .

She took the paper and read it thoroughly before signing it . After she signed it , the doctor told the nurses to take her to another room .

After she finishes scanning her brain , the doctor took her to his room as he showed her the results .

“I’m sorry to say this to you Miss Anna but you have brain cancer ..” The doctor said . She stare at him blankly .

“What stage ?” She asked as a tear roll down her cheeks .

“Your last stage . We can’t do anything .” The doctor said .

“How long do I have ?” She asked .

“Most probably less than a month .” The doctor said .

“Okay .” She said as she went out of the room and headed back to her room . She closes the door as she place her back on the door and cried , she didn’t know that the boys were in her room .

Brain cancer … Brain cancer …

Those words haunted her as she cried out when Luhan suddenly went to her and hug her when he notice that she wasn’t coming in and he heard her crying .

“What’s wrong Anna ?” Luhan asked . She wiped her tears off as she went back to her bed .

She ignored them as they look at her worriedly .

“Anna …” Chen called out as he went to her and held her hand .

“What’s wrong ?” Chen asked , looking at her brown eyes . She couldn’t held it anymore as she cry her heart out , Chen pull her into his arms . She cried in his embrace , not muttering any word .

Chen patted her back as he said ,

“Everything will be fine Anna . I don’t know what’s wrong but it will be fine .” Chen said .

“It won’t .. It won’t ..” She said as she pulled out of the hug and got out of the room . She went to the rooftop as she stayed there . Xiumin chased her up as he held her hand .

“It’s cold Anna . Come back in .” Xiumin said .

“It’s better to die in coldness .” She said as a tear slipped out .

“You’re not gonna die in the cold .” Xiumin said as he wiped her tear with his thumb .

“I am . Less than a month .” She said as she smile at him . It’s been a while since she last smile .

“What are you talking about ?” Xiumin said .

“I-I … have brain cancer Xiumin ..” She said as she broke down in tears .

“No . No .. You’re going to survive it .” Xiumin said as he pulled her up and hug her .

“I’m not . I’m at my last stage .” She said as she sobbed in his embrace .

“You’re not leaving us again Anna .” Luhan suddenly came from the back with the others , they look shocked and sad with what they heard .

“I’m sorry .” She said .

“What actually happened on that day Anna ? Why did you leave us ?” Luhan asked .

“He didn’t tell you guys did he ?” She said as they shook their head sideways .

“He left me .” She said .

“Aren’t you the one who left ?” Chen said .

“On that day at the amusement park , I met him in front of the toilet with his girlfriend . He cheated on me . He left me . He didn’t even thought about explaining it .” She said .

“What are you talking about ?” Lay asked .

“He left me … He left me … I didn’t want to see him nor any of you since you would only bring those memories back so I left the next night . I leave everything behind , including my heart .” She said .

“No wonder duizhang doesn’t look sad when you didn’t come for weeks .” Tao said as he gritted his teeth in anger .

“I hate him … I still hate him … I never thought that you’ll be here ..” She said as she cry again .

Her head suddenly start to hurts as she screamed in pain . The others rushes to her side .

“Anna !” They screamed as Xiumin catches her before she fall down .

“I love you guys . I missed you guys . I seriously do . I’m sorry that I have to leave you guys again but this time I won’t be here anymore . I’m sorry .” She said as Xiumin could feel her body starting to get weak.

“Anna , don’t leave . Don’t . You said you won’t leave in a month .. Less than  a month ..” Xiumin said as tears rolled down on his cheeks . The others start to cry , begging her not to leave them again . Kris wasn’t there to witness her pain . No . He was there . He was there . He is there . He’s crying . He couldn’t believe that she’ll be gone forever .

“Anna , you’ll survive and when you do I’ll make you forget him . I love you Anna . I always had .” Xiumin said as his voice staggered , afraid of losing her .

“I’m sorry .” She said as she had flashbacks of her and Kris . Everything . Her happy moments , the day Kris confessed , their first kiss , their first date and everything came back clearly in her head . A tear slipped out of her eyes as she closes her eyes .

 “I still miss you despite everything …”

Those were the last words she said and they heard her . Kris heard her .

Xiumin felt her body completely weak , he shook her body , called her name .

“Anna .. No .. You can’t go .. You can’t .. Kris was stupid to leave you . Come back Anna !” Xiumin yelled as he gripped her body tightly and hug her as he cried his heart out . He stood up knowing that crying won’t do anything , he went back into the hospital carrying her .

He screamed for help as the doctor in charged went to her . The doctor check her pulse , feeling nothing the doctor sighed .

“Time of death 11.20 p.m. Date 20th June 2013 .” The doctor said

20th June 2006 , Kris confessed .

20th June 2009 , Kris left her .

20th June 2013 , she left the world .

She left everyone . She was now finally gone . She hated him , she still do but she can’t deny that her cold heart still misses him .

 

 


 

 

Soooo ... how was it ? Is it okay ? or does it ? What I know is this u.u

Thanks for subscribing and leave a comment on what you had thought about this story .

Oh and leave a comment if you want Kris side of story or whoever side of story maybe Xiumin . Hehe

P/S : I re-edited it a bit .

 

The sequels ;

*Click on the image to be directed to the story :)

Chen's side of story

 

Kris's side of story