Remembering.

An old friend.

    "And, remember when your head fell on his shoulder? Pshht! Anyone would've thought you two were a couple or something!" Hee Jin laughed. I was the mere pokerface and wasn't abit interested in this storytelling session about my life. 

    "And the feeding of food. You can't miss that out. That little mint sweet was too sweet for you, anniyo?" HyunMin smirked. 

    "You're lacking the part when they were almost on the same bed. " Hana raised a brow. 

    "The best part was..." Hee Jin paused.

    "The backhug!" Hana backhugged HyunMin while smiling innocently at me. 

    "Isn't that alot of skinship?" Hee Jin chuckled. 

    "YAH. The fact that i lost my first backhug through a dare was just unfair. And there was fabric, so it's not all skinship. " I turned to my phone. 

    "HAH, Denial." Hyun Min shook her head. 

    "That was a thousand years ago. Get over it." I rolled my eyes. 

    "One thousand meaning one!" Hana pursed her lips. 

    "One year wasnt a long time ago, yeobu." Hee Jin nudged me. 

    "Well, it is to me. Now he doesnt even say hi."

    "Maybe he just was too shy to see your beautiful face." Hyun Min held up my chin.

    "Chingu yah, its 9. Shouldnt you be heading home?" I smacked her hand away. 

    "Arrasseo. Annyeong!" They chorused. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I haven't seen him for so long already. 

He and I were never a couple. We just simply liked each other. But i guess i got over him first. He asked me. But I didn't want to start a relationship to him. All those stories were from our camp in Japan. It was a long time ago. We completely lost contact. For almost a year now. I yawned and stretched. 

maybe he's too shy to see your beautiful face. Hyun Min said. 

I changed into my pjs and laid down. All i saw was the dark before i became oblivious to my surroundings. 

Have a peaceful night my friend. You havent dreamt of him for almost a year. He has no reason to appear.

Good night.