end

Slaveyeol And His Master L

It’s all Sungyeol’s fault, really. Honest to God, it’s his fault that he’s on his knees, dripping with sweat and panting hard. He’d asked for it basically, being a complete irritant to Myungsoo and putting a leather collar on him.

 

“Call me Master Sungyeol,” he mused, pulling rather harshly on the collar around Myungsoo’s neck.

 

The other only glared and threatened to poison Sungyeol’s wonton soup. Sungyeol laughed and teased Myungsoo, always returning to tug on the collar, a constant reminder that Sungyeol was the one in power and Myungsoo was simply his pet.

 

Except now he deeply regrets it because here they are, in a room that’s too hot with the floor soaking wet under them, Sungyeol hunched over and exerting all his strength in his arms. He felt bitter because he was only teasing Myungsoo about the whole slave and pet thing. Myungsoo however, is completely taking dominance as he leans down to Sungyeol’s ears and whispers, “Call me Master L, okay?”

 

Sungyeol wants to scream, scream that Myungsoo is so incredibly stupid and that he’ll get revenge soon, except Myungsoo pushes him hard against the floor and Sungyeol’s face gets soaked by the strong smelling liquid on the ground under him. Myungsoo chuckles because seeing Sungyeol at his downfall really is the most amusing thing ever.

 

“You’re such an ,” Sungyeol grumbles before he picks himself up and returns to his position on all fours.

 

“Is that how you speak to your Master?” Myungsoo questions, making his voice dark and heavy like he’s really going to punish Sungyeol now.

 

“All I did was put a leather collar on you and mess around… You on the other hand is taking this game too seriously.”

 

“I really don’t like your tone,” Myungsoo says before he’s prodding Sungyeol’s with a hard shaft.  

 

“Ow! What the ,” Sungyeol groans, trying to stay steady on the floor.

 

“You deserved it,” Myungsoo smiles in the most loving way ever that makes Sungyeol feel sick.

 

“You’re the spawn of Satan,” Sungyeol mumbles, turning his head away from Myungsoo.

 

“Exactly, now shut up and get back to work, Slaveyeol.”

 

Sungyeol rolls his eyes at the dumb nickname because he didn’t even use a nickname on Myungsoo (Slavesoo would have sounded so nice) and resumes his scrubbing of the kitchen floor.

 

“You’re such a lazy ! Making me do all your chores while Sunggyu’s away! God, Myungsoo, I’m not really your slave! I hate scrubbing the floors! The soap smells like old people medicine!”

 

Myungsoo pokes Sungyeol’s with the end of the broom again, “Hey, you put a collar on me. I get to command you around all day today, alright?”

 

“I didn’t even agree to this…” Sungyeol rubs the spot when Myungsoo poked him, “We need to get a proper mop, I hate scrubbing like this!”

 

“That’s your problem, not mine,” Myungsoo grins again, “Besides the view from here isn’t so bad.”


Sungyeol colors and starts screaming now because Myungsoo is such a little and he hates him and he hates doing his chores and he hates getting poked by Myungsoo and he hates Myungsoo checking out his while he’s on the floor cleaning.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

idk if my joke was written well enough to be funny or to troll you guys... I'll go roll away now.