♚01;

♚Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis;

A lot had changed over the year and a half since his debut; the bond shared between all six of them, the comfort zones and personal spaces that normally would be there. He was even more outgoing, talkative and what-not. But the biggest change of all that Jung Taekwoon noticed, was his own emotions.

In the beginning, the sight of the other male alone was enough to annoy him even though they were friends. Leo just couldn't help but have a low tolerance to others who purposely shoved themselves into his personal space, invading his quiet bubble he'd been so humble with. 

As the time progressed and Leo spent more time with them all, he started to open up without noticing; little things like letting one of the other members stand close to him, speak to him or tug him a certain direction. Then, as time went by more, he let them all another step closer, the males filming him regardless of his camera shy attitude and dislike for attention. 

Eventually, months and months after their first stage, Leo was getting into all the activities with a lighter heart, more confident and curious as ever. After all, his other members were doing the same thing, so why not him? If they were making fools of themselves, then there'd be nothing wrong with him doing it also and experiencing it. 

Before long, Leo was even getting in on the fanservice, making half hearts with his arms, another group mate filling up the otherside to make a complete heart. If someone had've told Leo a year ago that he'd be doing things like this, he'd of walked away stubbornly, mentally denying the idea alone because of how absurd it seemed to him. 

Yet, here he was.

Yes, he's changed a lot, and somewhere along the lines he'd developed an intense desire to be around the leader more, his dear friend Hakyeon. Indeed, Hakyeon used to piss him off to no end with his bright nature and constant cries for attention, but that was what made Hakyeon, well, Hakyeon. And if that's what made him tick, who was Leo to deny it?

He'd developed something special, something he wasn't yet ready to say out-right just yet. But as he sits in the van quietly, the other members of VIXX fast asleep, he can't help but smile softly at the sight of Hakyeon in front of him, eye lashes gently grazing tanned cheeks while the man slept silently.

Soon maybe, Leo swore to himself, letting his smile fade while shutting his own eyes.

Soon, he would be more confident to speak to Hakyeon about what he felt. And if he was rejected, Leo didn't mind. Because in the least, he was strong enough to speak it aloud.

And if, just if, Hakyeon leaves the option open, then Leo would do what it took to take the step through the open door.

A lot has changed in the time since VIXX debuted, but most of all, Leo felt he'd become more human.