The Pick Up

The Lost Scar
 
 
 
             It was exam week. Chaeun is considered a smart student but the laziness has taken over her body. Even tho next year she is going through the biggest exam that is the key to her future.
 
Chaeun was studying history in her class. The class was somehow quiet but there is still voices could be heard. Then her phone vibrated in her pocket. It was a text from her mom.
 
                                                               #################################
                                                                         cant pick you up today,
                                                               so im sending someone to pick you up 
                                                               #################################
 
She was sure it will be her uncle or one of her mom's friend but its weird that her mom didn't mention who is the person picking her up.
 
She continue studying history without even caring about who is this 'person'. At least someone is picking her up after school.
 
After her history paper, she got another text from her mum that says the person is going to pick her up before school finishes and she already called the school. Chaeun ask why and her mum replied because the person has work to do.
 
Chaeun continue studying for tomorrow's exam while waiting for this 'person' to come. 
 
After a few minutes later, she got a call from an unknown number and she picked up.
 
"Yeoboeseyo...?"
"Yah~ Chaeun, pallijuseyo~~!"
"Huh? Who are you?" 
"Im outside"
"Are you the person that is picking me up?"
" NO, im here to kidnap you"
 
*awkward silence*
 
"So who are you again?"
" Song Chaeun, your mom ask me to pick you up. PALLI~~"
 
 
That person ends the call. Chaeun's face was frowning looking at her phone like some hint will appear. 
*"Obviously not my uncle.. Who was that"*
 
She called her mom for confirmation of the phone number while walking in the school hall on the way to the office. Before she reached at the office her mum confirmed it with her. So Chaeun really thought the person is going to kidnap her.
 
There were some people sitting outside the office and one of them has a very charming complexion.
 
*" Wah... so lucky to have a handsome brother like him"*
 
Before she opened the office door someone called her. It was one of the person there and it was the one she called 'handsome'. 
 
"Song Chaeun, where are you going?"
"Ah...umm..aaa..?" Chaeun's gesture was showing to the office and thats all she could say.
 
*" Wait! Do I know him?  Hold up.. The big question is HOW DOES HE KNOWS ME?!"*
 
"Come on.. Lets go"
"Aa..aa..okk..okay"
 
Chaeun just followed him to the car. 
 
 
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
 
Fisrt chap done!
i wrote this 3 year back, and now im goona continue writing
please comment and a subcribe would make my day 
THANK YOU & LOVE YOU GUYS <365