Final

Try To Win Her Heart Again

You run out from the cafe . You don't dare to look back . You can't believe on what you saw just now . Tears keep rolling down on your cheek . You don't even dare to wipe it away .

Suddenly you feel someone grab your hand . You know who it is , it must be Kai ; your boyfriend . You don't want to see Kai's face . You hate to see his face . You just look at the ground .

You can hear Kai sigh . Then he try to pull you into his arm . When you know what he gonna do , you quickly push Kai away and slap his face . Usually , when you slap Kai's face , you will feel guilty , but not today .

"We're over", you can see Kai look surprise at your word and before Kai could grab your hand , you quickly run away as fast as you could . You quickly run to your house and lock it . You go to your room and cry as much as you want . You cry all night long , you didn't care about all calls and texts that you received . You cry until you fall asleep . 

__________________________________________________________

Two days already passes after that incident , you still not get out from your house . Two days you just stay inside your house , you scared if you get out , you will meet with Kai . You don't want to see Kai anymore . Today you don't feel like wanna do anything , so you decided just wanna watch some movie . 

You lay down on your sofa . You still can smell Kai's scent on your sofa . You can feel tears rolling down on your cheek . Again , you're crying because of Kai . Since that incident , you always crying . Again , you cry until fall asleep . 

You wake up and look at the clock . It's already 8.15 p.m . Wow ! It's already night . You think you should take a bath now since you sleep at afternoon . 

You go to my room . Then you go inside your bathroom and take a long-warm shower . You didn't lock your room 'cos there nobody got your house's key . After done taking a shower , you get from your bathroom . 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!" You scream when you see Kai lay down on your bed . Kai get up when he heard your scream . He look at you from head to toe and smirk . Okay , what's with that smirk ? You thought as you make a weird face and look at your body . 

Then , you realise that you just wearing a towel ! You quickly take your shirt and got inside your bathroom again . You can heard Kai chuckle from outside . You rolled your eyes and quickly wear your t-shirt and your short pants ; your usual cloth when you're at home . 

You get out from the bathroom and look at Kai . He was lay down on your bed again and stare at the ceiling . He then look at you and give you a sweet smile . YunHae , don't fall for this brat ! Don't ! You thought as you look at other place , don't want to see that sweet smile . 

"What are you doing here ? Get out from my house now ! Oh , and one more , how do you get in my house ?" Suddenly Kai show you a key . When you see that key , you bit your lower lips . Aish ! Pabo YunHae , why you give Kai oppa your duplicate key house ?! Aish !! Pabo pabo pabo ! You thought and look at Kai . He just smirk at you . Heh ! Stop smirking at me ! You think i'm gonna fall for you again ?! Never ! You thought and you look at Kai's face with an disgust and hateful face . 

You wipe your hair with your towel and take your hair-dryer and dry your hair . When you focusly dry your hair , you keep thinking how to get Kai out from your house . What should i do ? If i pull Kai get out from my house , what will i do when suddenly he push me and ...... kiss me or something ? Oh , i don't want that to happen ! You continue thinking as you dry your hair , then suddenly you heard Kai's voice . 

"Don't you miss me ?" Kai ask as he continue stare at your face . How he miss your voice , how he miss your face , how he miss your smile , how he miss your eyes , how he miss your hair , and most important , how he miss your scent . 

You stop drying your hair and look at Kai's face . 

"Miss ? Why would i miss a brat ? I never miss you , Kai oppa . Never !" You glance at Kai and continue dry your hair . Suddenly you heard Kai chuckle . You make a weird face but don't even dare to look at Kai's face . 

"It's cute when you still call me oppa . But i think , it will be more cute if you use 'jongin oppa', right jagi ?" You froze at his word . Jagi ... How i miss that word . YunHae ! Back to your senses !! Never fall for Kai oppa again , remember ? You shook your head slightly and ignore Kai .

Suddenly you heard a sound . A sound like .... a flipping page . You look at Kai , wanna know what he's doing . 

You eyes widened when you see Kai's holding your diary . No , he's not holding it , he's reading it ! 

You quickly switch off your hair-dryer and go to Kai . 

"Yah oppa , give me back my diary !" You say firmly as you try to take that diary from Kai's hand . 

When Kai realise what you're doing , he get up and stand on your bed . 

"Try to catch it if you can", he say as he hold your diary and put it in the air . You bit your lower lips and try to take that diary . Aish ! Damn this body ! Why you must be shorter than Kai oppa ?! And why Kai oppa must be so high ?! You thought as you jump , trying to take that diary from Kai .

You think , when you jump , you will reach that diary , but you're wrong . Instead of getting that diary from Kai's hand , you're fell on Kai body . 

Hmm , Kai oppa's scent . I love it ! But , wait ! Where am i ? You open your eyes and you realise you were on top of Kai's body ! Both of you were fell on your bed when you jump , try to take that fcking diary . You can see Kai smirk at you . 

You rolled your eyes and try to get up . But , you can't ! You bit your lower lips and look at your waist . You can see a pair of hand were hugging your waist . You look at Kai's face and he just smirk at you , again ! 

"Stop this all , let go of me", you say firmly and try to get up again . Kai tightened his grip and make an innocent face to you . You give a death glare to Kai , and what did you get , you get a very sweet smile from Kai .

Then suddenly Kai rolled his body , make him on top of your body . 

You were very shocked and try to push Kai away from you . Yaish ! Damn Kai oppa , why you must be very heavy ?! You thought as you still try to push Kai away . Kai just smirk at you and stare at your face . When you were tired pushing Kai , you give up . You just stay in that position and look at other place . Both of you just remained silent . Kai was stare at your face , admiring your beautiful , while you just look at other place , don't know what to say . 

"I miss you ..... so much", Kai broke the silent and still look at your face . You froze , don't know what to do . Don't know what to say . Don't know what to react . 

"I ...... i'm sorry . I know i'm such a stupid 'cos cheat on you . I don't know what's inside my body until i dare to cheat on you . I don't know what so special on that btch until i fall for her . I don't know why i'm doing that thing . I know i'm such a stupid to cheat on my lovely , beautiful , perfect girlfriend . I know i'm such a stupid if i let you go and go to that girl . I know i'm such a stupid 'cos make you cry . I know i'm such a stupid 'cos break your heart . I know i'm such a stupid 'cos make you suffering like this . And i also know , i'm such a stupid if i let you go", Kai say sweetly to you . He say it slowly , enough for you to hear it . 

You don't know what to do . What should you do ? Push Kai away and get Kai out from your house ? Or should you hug Kai , and say 'i forgive you' ? What should you do now ? 

You just stare at Kai's face , and keep your mouth shut . You can see a guilty and sorry face on his face . 

"And i'm so stupid if i make you cry , again", then Kai whisper to you . Eventhought he just whisper , but you can hear every word that come out from Kai's mouth clearly . 

"Please , take me back into your life . I promise i won't let you hurt anymore , i promise i won't cheat on you anymore . Please ... I love you", both you just remained silent , staring at each other eyes . 

There ! Three words that can make your stomach flip over and over . 

Suddenly you look at other place . You can see from the corner of your eye , Kai's face change to a sad one . Then Kai get up from your body and sit at your bed , look down . 

You also sit and look at Kai's face . 

Kai's face changed to a happy one when he feels you hug him . You hug Kai tightly and smile widely . 

"Nado saranghae", you whisper to Kai's ear and Kai hug you back tightly . 

That night , you spend your night sleeping with Kai , whispering sweet words to each other ears . One bed , one comforter , and one promise ; never let each other go whatever happen . 

==========================================================

Here it is , my first one-shot . Hope you like it ~ 

Sorry if there a grammar and spelling mistake , english was not my first language . 

So , enjoy ~ and chao ~!