I Don't Know

L'amour est un oiseau rebelle

“Is this some kind of prank, hyung?” Minho glowered at CN BLUE guitarist, a velvet box in his hand, one that wasn’t supposed to be received by said rapper.

“What? Of course not!”

“Then I suggest you’ll leave now.”

The door was slammed right in front of his face.

“Could you fend him off, Minho-yah?” Onew asked, while sitting in the couch.

“If he still insists to send those blasted thing, we should ask compensation from their agency.”

Key suddenly stated.

“Calm down, Kibum. It isn’t that easy.” The leader admonished while eating cereal.

“Sure it is. Hey, your 'Burning' guitarist persistently sends our vocalist something that makes him ill. We could not perform in our maximum capability if it continues in extended period.”

“Brilliant hyung.” Taemin responded innocently and took a seat next to Onew, he was just back from patching up his older brother figure.

“Yeah, sure. It’s a splendid plan; if you want to start fanwar.” Minho replied in deadpanned tone, wondering where Taemin’s innocence went and since when his maknae started to develop inner sense of world domination.

Key just shushed him up by throwing banana milk at his lap, ignoring Taemin big protest of having his favourite beverage as sacrifice to silence someone.

 

 

“Why does Jonghyun-hyung never wear kilt, noona? It isn’t fair.”

Taemin whined when their stylist placed it in his hand.

“It doesn’t suit his image, Taeminnie.” She replied absent mindedly.

“Doesn’t suit his image? Isn’t it the truth? He’s our own resident Ice Princess, you know.”

The maknae grumbled and went into the changing room.

Silence filled the room after his statement and then a chorus of 'Huh?' flowed

 

 

“You tell me that you’d sent him chocolate?” Kyuhyun asked incredulously.How the hell Jonghyun was still alive after sending said abomination to his dongsaeng?

“They haven’t roasted him and using his bone for ritual. And he isn’t becoming a frozen statue resembling human pincushion. It’s quite an achievement.”

Changmin nodded sagely.   

“Am I supposed to send him roses? He would be insulted because I’ve sent him girly gift.” Jonghyun sounded confounded after hearing their assertion.

Minho rolled his eyes, mixing his drinks in slow motion before having a pity for the clueless man.

“He’s allergic to chocolate.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“You never ask.”

 

 

 

 

“You think we lose them?” Both of them were enjoying the day in amusement park. It was fantastic; before fans started to stalk them.

They were a little out of breath.

“Come on! Let’s get ice cream!”

Sitting together in a bench, enjoying the sun, except that the sun was replaced by the cloud and lightning flashed brilliantly followed by thunder boomed and wave of water.

“ My ice cream!” Jjong cried when his iced strawberry cheesecake confetti was washed out by rainfall.

 

 

“I’d like to meet Jonghyun.” The older male hadn’t answered his messages and calls after their disaster date. He’d heard from Minho that Jonghyun suffered in cold.

Jessica just stared at him intently with blank eyes; like she’d dissect him as if he was some sort of new specimen before she banged the door with her kick and followed by a click sound.

He sighed, knowing his luck that Fate liked closing the door he’d intended to enter.

 

 

“Listen up, Trickster Boy! You better treat him like a princess or I’ll convince Seohyun to shove Yonghwa on yours!” Heechul confronted him in some corner when they met accidentally.

“R─right hyung.”

“Good day…” The androgynous male smiled at him, all ray and sunshine before disappeared.

 

 

 

“A museum?” He doubted that any couple in twenty first century would love date in a museum, except any pair of geek ones.

“Come on, it’s safe and indoor. Beside, my namesake’s waiting for me! ” Jonghyun answered enthusiastically.

Hm, it was quiet place, not many fans would enjoy. Perhaps they could relax and having fun despite being stared by fossils.

“You don’t have allergic of dust right?” He inquired the older male.

“Nope.”

 

 

 

He recalled their first successful dating; surrounded by Velociraptor and Triceraptor while his boyfriend bounced and hyped all day.

Well, the torture of Jurassic period was alright, he supposed; since he victoriously stole a kiss from him.

“Hey, you okay?” A tired voice greeted him. His boyfriend had just woken up.

“Mhm, fine.” Jonghyun disentangled the silky locks with his fingers carefully.

“What are you thinking?” The older male asked sleepily.

“Nothing.”

“Our past  dates, I guess.”

He grinned at the younger’s disbelieved expression.

 

Hours later, they were still in bed, coupled with T-Rex roared at Dr. Grant and Dr.Malcolm who trapped in the cars.

“Jonghyun, could you buy me a strawberry cheesecake’s ice cream?”

The shop was their favourite. It wasn’t a big one but they did sell an exquisite pastry and ice cream. Problem? It was half an hour away from their place.

“Sure hyung.” Yeah, he would go buy it and comeback in ten minutes, before the dessert started to melt too much in the way.

Trespassing a few traffic lights won’t be a problem, especially since it was 01.00 AM and the road wasn’t as busy.

“Be careful.”

“I would.”

 

 

 

Because Jonghyun could never say no to his other half ─literally.

-end.

 

AN:

Our Own Resident Ice Princess : Taemin was referring to Girls' Generation Jessica who is allergic to cucumber. In SHINee's case, it was Jonghyun who was allergic to chocolate.