wanna be the better because of you, but not for you.

A Wish for Love
Monday. no one love it, right? same as Soojung feels. too lazy to get up from her bed, too lazy to go work and sleepy didn't go. but she must awake, she must go to work. so she go to bathroom and take a bath.
 
"argh, i'm still sleepy"
 
after take a bath she wear her office clothes  and put makeup on, now she ready go to work.
 
Soojung arrived at train station, she sit on the train and wear her earphone, listen her favourite song and trying to sleep for a while at the train...
Before arrived, she already wakeup. the train are normal and she can arrive at her office on time.
 
"argh, i'm hungry" 
she touch her stomach and think that she want to breakfast at canteen if she arrived.
 
Finally she arrived at her office, she go to canteen and met her friends, there is Kyungsoo and Junmyeon sit there. after order some meals, she join with Kyungsoo and Junmyeon.
 
"do you will go to your hometown next holiday?" ask Soojung to Kyungsoo and Junmyeon
 
"yep, i'll back to my hometown and will back again to seoul at 23" said Kyungsoo
 
"aa, you must be have fun there!"
Soojung envy to Kyungsoo and Junmyeon, because Kyungsoo from Daegu and Junmyeon from Ulsan, they can take their holiday but Soojung hometown is Seoul.
 
They are have some chit chat and unfortunately its already 9 o'clock, so they should go to their office and go to work.
 
".....beep...beep....."
 
Soojung got message, it from Junmyeon. He ask something to Soojung about health, because Soojung work at health division.
 
and the have chat time for theirselves until night.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
As usual Soojung wakeup from sleep and prepare herself to go work.
 
She still have chat time with Leo and she got some invite chat from her old friend when high school.
 
"hi, is it Soojung?"
 
its from Kris Wu, Soojung friend when High School, when High School they're not to close to each other, just know by name.
 
"yes?"
she replied.
 
"i'm Kris, Kris Wu."
he introduced himself.
 
"yes, i know. it written at your display name kkk-"
 
 
"but, do you remember me?"
ask Kris
 
.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Soojung, a charming girl who have lots of good girl-boy-friend, her personality who can make other people love her.
 
Soojung always get message from Kris, he said that he want to meet with her and ask her to meet with him and Soojung said that she want to meet him too! so they're make planning to meet up next saturday.