Four

Maid and Prince (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

The next day, Jiyoon has no idea how to open up to talk or approach Kai and Sulli but she knows that Sulli will definitely come and talks to her. Sulli has this bright personality. Almost everyone in her school knows her.

“Noona! There’s a man in blonde hair outside of our house!”

“Man in blonde hair? Did he mean Sehun?” Jiyoon talks to herself. She quickly get ready and run down the staircase and grabbed a piece of toast to eat and run outside. Before she closes the house door, she shouted, “Jaejoon-ah! Noona today is not going to accompany you to school! Be careful when you go to school later!”

“Eh? But where are you going, noona?!” Jaejoon shouts back.

“I’m going to school! There’s something I need to do before lessons start!” Jiyoon shouts back to Jaejoon. Jiyoon spun around and saw Sehun. He is smiling brightly early in the morning and fetching Jiyoon to school with him.

“Good morning.” Sehun greeted Jiyoon.

“Good… morning…” Jiyoon went nervous and embarrassed because Sehun saw what she did just now. Shout to talk with her younger brother.”

“There are some crumbs beside your lips…” Sehun approaches her and using his thumb to remove the excess crumbs beside her lips.

Jiyoon was surprised by his action. Just in one day, Sehun becomes a very loveable boyfriend of Jiyoon. Jiyoon look to the floor in nervousness and embarrassment, “T-T-Thank y-you…”

“You’re welcome.” Again, Sehun is smiling brightly. “Is that your younger brother? He’s really tall. Is he taller than me?” Sehun points to the window where Jaejoon is standing and asked.

“Yeah, he’s my younger brother. His name is Jaejoon. Well… he is taller than you.” Sehun was shocked at her reply, “But he’s only a third year middle school student right? Wow, puberty did such a good job.”

“Sometimes when we’re together, they would always think that Jaejoon is older than me.” She slightly giggles.

After having a small co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter