Kiss me

Ghostly Love

You were walking down the side walk, looking around to find that shop your mother wants you to go to, just to get some ingredients. It was pretty crowded, some people bumped into you, but you don't really bother since it was expected.

Without knowing, a guy stopped in front of you, eyeing you up and down. You frowned a little, and spoke up. "Excuse me." While you said it, people looked at you with a weird look, as if you seen a ghost or whatsoever, or maybe they face you the look as if you are retarded.

You moved to the left, that guy mirrored your movements. "Can you please move? I'm in a rush." You said again, and more people eyed you. "You're glowing." He said, with an angelic voice. Wait what did he just say?

"Excuse me?" You shot him a curious look, then look at yourself. Is that why people are eyeing on you suspiciously? "You're glowing, you're that girl." He continued. You eyed him up and down, knowing you never seen him before.

"Can you please move? I'm not glowing or whatever , I am a normal girl now move." You walked away and wanted to brush against his shoulder for the amount of time he dragged. Just after you did it, you felt nothing. Not a bump, nothing.

"You're that girl that suppose to be my soulmate.." He turned around. You gave him a disgusted look and wanted to push him away. With force applied on your hands, you aimed at his chest and pushed him.

Your hand passed through him.

Unbelieving what just happened, you used your index finger and touched his shoulders. It passed through again.

You stumbled back a little. "W-what the are you? " almost everyone around you and him are looking at you right now, some mothers are bringing their kids away from you. Why are they only eyeing on you when the one being weird is him?

"It's not convenient to talk here, let's go to the other place." He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the crowd. Knowing that you can't do anything because of his force and by how you tried touching him, you gave up and followed him in the end, people continued eyeing you while drag you into a dark alley.

"Y-you're not a are you? " you stuttered, afraid. He stopped in his tracks and let you go, looking into your eyes. "This is completely what you won't expect it to be." He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through hair. You admit it he looks frustrated, yet y at the same time.

"Okay listen..," he took another deep breath. "Do you know why others are looking at you weirdly just now? " you shook your head immediately. "You're the only person that can see me. No one else can see me." You frowned a bit, what does he mean by that? "What are you a ghost or what? "

He nodded. You widened your eyes in disbelieve and was about to ask him again.  "Wait wh-" "I AM a ghost, that is why no one can see me and you're the only one who can see me. " he cut you off, with an unnatural, shocking line. Your jaw was left wide open. All words you were about to say was stuck in throat. "I am Sehun, a ghost. You're the only one who can see me, also the only one who I will stay with for my entire human life afterwards." Human life? What does he mean by that? You looked into his eyes. It seems cold and dead. You can't touch him, you are able to see through him a little.
 "Se-Sehun.." You voiced out a little, in a scared tone. Curious about what he mean by 'the only one who I will stay with for my entire human life afterwards' you saw a smirk forming on his lips. "What do I mean by that huh... " he leaned his back on the brick wall. "Remember I said you were glowing?" You nodded, remembering that line. "You're the chosen girl for me, you will fall for me when I turn into human, but in order to turn into a human... " he paused for awhile, and with a quick movement he pinned you on the wall, leaning in to whisper beside your ear. "You got to kiss me....."

"Wait what? That's impossible! I wouldn't lose my first kiss to a freaking ghost who I don't even know! " you frowned and tried to struggle out of his grasp. He's too strong. "I told you already! Once I return into a human form you'll fall in love with me! I'm not kidding! " he protested. Is he conceited or whatever? It's impossible for you to kiss a ghost! "Tell me, how do I kiss you when I can't even touch you? " you look up at him. "Lips are touchable, I mean, lips to lips." You widened your eyes. "Are you sure you're not some erted ghost trying to take advantage of a woman?"

"Of course not why would I even do that?" He slightly raised his voice, you looked up at him, closely. His eyes are beautiful, but it gives off a cold stare, honesty, he's hot. He's y. He's a y ghost. "What, fell in love with me even before I became a human? And you're still a ? " He laughed."What's wrong with being a ?!" You shouted a little, then, looked down, thinking if you should kiss him. "I-.. Alright.." Continuing to look down. "Pardon me? You're speaking too softly I can't hear ." He gave you a clueless look.

"I'll- I'll kiss you.. " you managed to mumble it out, loud enough for him to hear it. "You-You what?" he widened his cold eyes, turned out rather cute instead of the cold eyes previously. "You heard it... " slightly blushing a little and kicking your feet back and forth, feeling nervous. Kissing a ghost? Thats ridiculous, but who would resist kissing this incredibly hot and cute ghost? 

You looked up at him, and saw a light pink tint on his cheek. He's blushing. Afterall, he's going to turn back into a human, who knows if you're really going to fall for him or not? What if he's just using you? "Are you sure about it? " He looked at you with full of concern. Unlike earlier, his playful side was gone. He looks serious. Dead serious. 

You nodded slowly, motioning him to bend down. And he did, he followed what you wanted. Hesitantly, you leaned in slowly. You have never been this close to a guy before. You felt that your heart is going to beat right out of your chest right there, right now.  You looked at his face clearly, the first time. Damn, those features, with pink hair- how can this guy ghost be so perfect looking?

You gulped your saliva, slowly closing your eyes and lean in further. You felt his arms wrapping around you to pull you closer, and you felt his lips pressed against yours. You never felt this feelings before. Butterflies in your tummy, someone's lips on yours (especially a hot ghost), and especially, feel like you're in heaven. You felt your knees going slightly weak and decided to use your hand to place on something for a support. 

Something hard. Something beating, as you placed your hand on something. You assumed its his chest, well of course, you felt warmth and heartbeats. Theres no doubt that its his chest. He pulled away, looking at you in your eyes. Your blood rushed up to your head again, causing you to blush hardly, that moment you looked at him upclose, he's totally a human right now- no lie... 

You looked at your hands. On his chest, feeling his heart beats slowly. You've never been this close to a guy before. You gulped your own saliva, trying to figure out what just happened. You just lost your first kiss, you just fell in love with this ghost, or human. You don't even know. "You really kissed me... " He mumbled softly, before looking at himself. "I'm a human again..." He smiled, then turn to you. 

He pulled you into a tight hug, immediately, your heart raced. "I didn't lie, did I? " he chuckled and your hair. You closed your eyes, enjoying the time in his warm embrace, while shaking your head slowly. "Sehun..." you whispered. He replied with a soft and gentle hum. Smiling widely, you hugged him back. You can finally touch him. "Nothing, I just want to call your name... Sehun... " You can't see it. But he was actually smiling pretty widely with his eyes closed while holding you in his arms. You're in love with him 

"You know what, _____"  He called you. He knew your name. He knows it... "I love you, too.. " You smiled, feeling the same feeling as you had while kissing him. And this is where your relationship with a  human start with. 

A ghostly love between you and Oh sehun. 

 


Short... but i really do hope you all love it! :)