Chanyeol Gets Worried

A SeChan Story

"Sehun-ah!" Chanyeol called out as he knocked on the door separating the maknae from the rest of the world. "Come out now, this is getting ridiculous! You've been in that room for 5 days already.." 

"Leave me alone." Sehun coldy replied through the door. 

Chanyeol sighed. "At least he's not dead..", he thought. Because the other members had full schedules, he did not want to call for fear that he would interrupt. He decided to try and cheer Sehun up, so he headed out to get Sehun's favorite - bubble tea. 

Hearing the main door close, Sehun assumed that his hyung left to go get the groceries or a snack, so the gloomy little maknae slowly slid out the door and decided to wash up. He dried his face and realized that he felt hungry, so he rummaged around the cabinets for something to munch on. He found some of Tao's favorite potato chips, which Tao doesn't like to share. 

"I don't think Tao hyung would mind if I ate just a little bit…" Sehun said as he thought about this risky decision. After thinking hard for a few moments, he settled down on the couch and poured a little of Tao's chips into a small bowl, turning on the television at low volume and flipping through the channels when he heard the door knob turning. Panicking, he quickly hid the potato chips, turned off the tv, and tried to flee back into the room, stumbling on a fallen couch cushion and falling.

"Sehun? What are you doing outside of the room? And… eating Tao's favorite Lays?" Chanyeol asked the hurting maknae, who was rubbing his head after bumping it on the nearby chair. 

"Never mind that. What are you doing back so early? You usually take 30 minutes, and it wasn't even 10!" Sehun pouted. 

"Well, you were just really down and gloomy these last few days, so I wanted to find a way to cheer you up." Chanyeol turned around and picked up a freshly made strawberry bubble tea and offered it to Sehun. "Take it. I bought it for you!~" Chanyeol suddenly smiled, and Sehun ever-so-slightly smiled back, but that smile faded just as suddenly.