jealous? psh. no. not really. well, maybe.

jiyeon ; joon.

 

Jiyeon tried to plaster a smile on her face, just for the sake of her fans, but she couldn’t.

Not after watching Joon, Lee Loon, dance with Hyuna on her bubble pop performance.

 Well, she didn’t have any reason to hate him, or to be jealous.

 Since her and Joon weren’t connected, but she just couldn’t help the brewing pot of jealousy taking over her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon, on the other hand, just finished the recording of Mona Lisa with MBLAQ.

Filled with excitement, he rushed off to go find Jiyeon and tell her the exciting news of their comeback. 

Joon and Jiyeon met each other on the drama, Jungle Fish 2. Ever since, they became extremely good friends.

Jiyeon was walking to T-ara’s dressing room when she noticed Joon walking towards her.

“Ugh, not now,” Jiyeon thought. Immediately she turned the opposite the direction, hoping he wouldn’t notice her.

Jiyeon ah! Joon yelled across the hall. He caught up to her, panting along the way.

YAH, who do you think you are running away from me?  Acting like you don’t see me yelling and waving to you. Ah, I’ll forgive you, since you’re my best friend! Hehehe.

Jiyeon gave him a slight smile, and said, “oh, mianhe, i was just in thought, about you and hyuna. She murmured the last part under her breath, slightly hoping he would hear her.

Uhm, I have to go now and practice with BEAST for our special stage, bye. After having said that, she ran away off to her dressing room.

Hmm, I wonder what’s wrong with her. She seems out of it. I’ll talk to her later.

Joon ah! You need to go the dressing room now to fix your hair! Yelled his manager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jiyeon’s POV.

Aish, jiyeon, what is wrong with you? He just thinks of you as his bestfriend, nothing more.

I was in deep though when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that is was BEAST’S junhyung.

“jiyeon, we have to go perform our collab special stage now, come on! He said.

I held his hand and followed him to the stage. Beast and t-ara were having a special stage together, and I was paired up with junhyung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joon’s POV.

I was sitting on the chair, while my hair stylist was fixing up my hair for the ending of the festival.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see beast and t-ara on the stage, getting ready to perform.

I turned towards the tv, and watched it.

Jiyeon and junhyung were paired up and he started rapping all this loveydovey stuff to her.

Suddenly, I felt this wave of jealousy washing over me. How could she be hanging on to him and hugging him?

But the thing is, why should I feel jealous? I mean, we’re just best friends.

I want it to be more though. Aish, joon, don’t think that. You guys are just friends. Nothing more.

The performance was over, and I ran out of the dressing room to find her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon’s POV.

I was talking to junhyung, laughing, when I saw joon walking towards us. Wanting to not have him make things awkward, I said bye to junhyung and walked away.

Please don’t follow me, I whispered over and over.

I felt a hand clutch my arm. Ugh. I turned around with a smile on my face, and said, oh, hey joon!

I could feel something wrong with him and before I could ask what happened he pulled me into a nearby closet.

YAH, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon’s POV.

I pulled her into a nearby closet and heard her yelling at me, asking what I was doing.

AHHAHA, you have the audacity to ask me what my problem is. Who was the one hanging and hugging on to junhyung? Some girl who is in a group called t-ara, who goes by the name jiyeon? I questioned her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon’s POV.

Oh, I see. Well at least I wasn’t dancing all up on some girl’s body that goes by the name hyuna. Oh, who might you think did that? SOMEONE THAT GOES BY LEE JOON.

And, who cares if I dance with junhyung? Last time I heard, we were just friends. JUST FRIENDS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Just friends? …..  

I don’t know what happened but the next thing I knew was that I was clutching her hair and kissing her with all my might.

It felt amazing to hold her and have her in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon’s POV.

All of a sudden he was kissing me and just by instinct, I returned the action and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Couple seconds later, we noticed what was really happening and let go of each other.

Oh, sorry jiyeon, I  don’t know what happened. I heard him say.

It’s fine. I liked it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Well, you can say that, closets became our special, secret meeting spot during shows.

Oh, and our jealousy towards each other being paired up with other people?

Well, let’s just say all of that was forgotten the moment we stepped into a closet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

how did you guys liked it?

ahah. i don't really like it as much. but i'm proud of myself for writing a full, one shot. (: well, if you read, please leave a comment telling what you though of it. thank you! <3