Step #11

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Punishing Park Chan Yeol [ON HIATUS]

I closed my eyes tightly as I waited for what he was gonna do. I didn't feel anything and just his breath blowing on my face then I heard him chuckle. I slowly opened my eyes and realized he was laughing out loud. This guy is seriously drunk and I don't think I can help him with anything anymore. I realized what state we are in and pushed him hard that he fell down on the floor. 

"You can sleep on the guest room today. Just don't bother me upstairs, okay?" I said as I walked away from him.

Play this guys~If you want to feel the mood of this scene. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqoVhwMDoK4) (Amber Run - I Found *Acoustic*)

"Why?" I heard him ask as I was just about to walk up the stairs. "Why can't you forgive me? Don't you even know how much I liked you when we were in High School--NO! I am still in----"

"STOP!" I shouted at him as he stared at me in a pitiful look. I walked towards him and leveled my eyes on him. I stared right into his black eyes and showed no wavering from what he said. But it seems that my heart is proving me differently as I can feel my heart beating faster as I stare right into his eyes. What is happening to me? Am I falling for this jerk? "Just stop." I pleaded. 

"You can't just barge into my life again and suddenly confess to me. This is unfair." I added as I begin to cry. "You can't fall for me, Park Chanyeol cause that's not how our relationship goes. You can't be like this Chanyeol."

"Wae..?" He asked pleading. I have never seen this side of Chanyeol. Was it because of the beer that he took? Is the real Chanyeol coming out or another side of him that tells nothing but lies? "Sunhee-ah, Do you know how much I looked for you when you suddenly went abroad?" he added making fell on the floor.

"What are you saying? You hated me back in High School. You were a bully-- well, maybe not for others but for me you were." I asked in confusion. I saw him smirked then leaned on the side of the couch. 

"Will you notice my existence if I didn't do those things? Would you look at me when all you ever see was Baekhyun." He said while laughing dryly. "My sister told me that I shouldn't do it since she was afraid that you would come to hate me instead of love me. But I did it anyway, cause you would always talk about me, stare at me and even look for me when I'm gone. And I'm okay with that." I saw him starting to cry. My hands slowly reach to his face as I wiped his tears from my eyes. Don't even ask me why I did that cause I don't know the answer to that as well. My eyes grew larger as I can feel my tears are also gonna fall from my eyes. I tried to divert my eyes to prevent me from crying. That's when I saw a scar on the back of his shouder. A huge one. I remember it all now. Why did I even realize it till now? Why did I even think it was Baekhyun when truthfully I can see that he has another girl he likes. Was I really that blind? Yes, he was the one who would always follow me on my way back home. The one who would always prtoect me from the bad people who always hurt me. The one who I called my savior. 

***************

"FIRE! FIRE!" I heard someone shouted as I rose my head on the desk of the table. i didn't realize that I fell asleep while studying on the library. But did they said fire? I smell something burning and headed for the door. I saw a dark smoke covering the hallway. I even thought it was all a dream but then my hand got burned from touching our wooden wall. I tried walking out of the school but every direction that I would go, it seems that they were all covered with burning wood. I coughed and coughed tasting the smoke in my mouth. I tried to look for another way out and realized I'm trapped. I started crying out loud while calling for help. Our windows are all barred preventing me from jumping out from them. Am I gonna die here? Maybe. What should I do now? I'm scared. I can't die like this! I haven't even gotten my revenge on Chanyeol yet! This is unfair! You can't take me yet. 

I went on the very corner of the library hoping that the fire would not come on my side but unfortunately it did in just a few minutes. Just before I was about to accept my fate, I heard a faint voice calling for my name. Is it a fireman? A teacher? 

"SUNHEE!! HAN SUNHEE!!" I heard as I stood up and tried to go out of the library again but I was trapped with falling debris that it kind of scared me to even move. 

"I'M HERE!!! PLEASE! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!!!" I shouted at the person calling for me. I heard loud thuds and groans as the fire on the library became even worse. I saw someone kicked the door open as I realized it as that hooded guy who always follows me around. How did he even know that I'm here? Brushing the question off I tried walking towards him but got blocked by a burning wood. 

"What do I do now?" I aked him worrily.

"Don't worry. I'll think of a way." I heard him say. His voice seems so familiar and yet I can't completely take grasp on who's voice it belongs. "Sunhee! You can reach that curtain right? take that and make it into a bridge." He ordered me.

"How? Won't it get burnt?" I asked standing still.

"Just trust me! Can you do that for me?" He asked and I nodded my head. I followed what he said and walked towards him as fast as I could. He hugged me tightly and I can't see his face as it was again covered with a mask. He removed his jacket and quickly put it above my head. I saw he was wearing our uniform. We went outside and saw that all exits were blocked.

"Are we gonna die?" I asked coughing out as I can't hardly see anything because of the smoke. He covered my mouth with his hands and I can smell a chocolates on his palms.

"NO! we're not. We're gonna get out of this, I promise." He said then pulled me even closer to him. "I'm not gonna let you die like this." 

I looked at him as tears were forming in my eyes. His eyes... it reminds me of someone but I just can't remember who. 

"Sunhee! There's our way out!" He exclaimed as we saw the front door of the school. Some of the burning woods were leaning with each other but there's a small opening which we can fit and get out of. I let out a sigh in relief, blowing on his hands. He quickly headed near it and let me go through it first. Thankfully, the woods didn't break down. I opened the front door and waited for him. He nodded and went through the gap but just before he was gonna escape, the woods fell down and hit the back of his shoulder and I came and pull him out. 

We were coughing and gasping for air, I turned to look at him and he wasn't there anymore. 

****************

I was gasping for air as we went out. I can feel my back hurting from the burn that I got earlier. I quickly went away as Sunhee was not looking at me and headed towards the forest , where I can see her but she can't see me. I saw him turn to her side where I was earlier and saw no one. She looked around as I hid behind one of the trees. I dialed Chaekyung's number and told her that we're both safe and that she should take Sunhee home.

I walked home feeling the burn on the back of my shoulder hurt so bad. I can feel blood sliding on the top of my head. I remembered it came from the wood that had fell on my head then my shoulder. I went to the nearest hospital as they didn't think twice and tend to my needs. The doctor said that ifI didn't go to the hospital that quick, I would've had some severe complications.

 

 

"The scar would remain on the back of your shoulder. Is that okay with you, Partient Park Chanyeol?" I heard the doctor asked as I just nodded. I'll be okay even when every inch of my body hurts as long as Sunhee is okay.

****************

Was I late to update guys?? HEHE. Mian~

I'm really sorry that I had to always do this.. you know, updating irregularly. 

Hope you're not mad at me. HUHUHU! 

OH! and before I even forgot! I kept on reminding you guys that I'm making this fanfic shorter than I would initially have expected it to be, because of things going on... BUT, I'm hoping you guys would still support it till the end!!

 

See you on my next update~~~

 

-HisOfficialProperty-