Extra Chapter

Boy Love One-shots

Extra! Hmm should I make a sequel to these?

 

Niel x Changjo pairing

 

Jealousy

 

Changjo noticed that Niel and L. Joe have been hanging around each other a lot. Every time he tried to speak to Niel, L. Joe would always interrupt him and pull Niel somewhere else. Sometimes, L. Joe would put his arm around Niel’s shoulder, making Changjo want to break something.

 

“Tch,” Changjo sat on the couch irritably.

 

“What rained on you?” C.A.P asked.

 

“It’s called the Niel.” Changjo replied.

 

“Niel?” C.A.P repeated. “Ah, do you mean how he and L. Joe are acting a bit too close?” Changjo nodded.

 

“Doesn’t it irritate you? I mean I already know that everyone likes Niel.” He said. C.A.P shrugged.

 

“I guess so, but it’s not like Niel might like L. Joe back.” He answered. Changjo rested his chin in his hand.

 

“Whether or not he likes him back doesn’t matter to me. It’s as if Niel’s trying to avoid me and L. Joe’s helping him…” C.A.P sighed and went back to reading his book. Later that night, Changjo heard Niel telling L. Joe that he wanted to rest alone and followed Niel quietly. Niel laid one his bed in the dark room and relaxed. Changjo sneaked into the room and locked the door behind him. Niel flinched.

 

“What the…” he slowly sat up on the bed but was pushed back down. Changjo laid on top of him and had a serious look on his face.

“Changjo!” Niel squirmed. “Get off me!”

 

“Nah,” Changjo simply said. “So uhh, tell me why you’re avoiding me?” Niel flinched.

 

“W-What are you talking about? I’m not…” Changjo punched the bed.

 

“Don’t lie to me. I know you too well.” He said. Niel diverted his eyes away.

 

“So what if I am? Do you have any right to tell me what to do?” he asked coldly. Changjo froze. “Stop acting as if you’re my boyfriend!” Changjo brought his face extremely close.

 

“Do you have the right to tell me what to do?” he whispered angrily. “Do you know how it feels to like someone? Do you know how much jealousy hurts?” he started to speak loudly. He gripped Niel’s thin waist harshy.

 

“C-Changjo!” Niel whimpered. “I-It’s hurts, stop.”

 

“You know what hurts more? Jealousy. It’s as if a sharp blade cut through your heart.It hurts.” Changjo laid his head on Niel’s chest. “Can’t you just understand my feelings? I’m not asking you to like me, just…” Niel hesitated before wrapping his arms around Changjo’s back.

 

“S-Sorry…” he whispered.

 

“Hey…” Changjo mumbled.

 

“What?”

 

“…”

 

“Changjo?”

 

“Nevermind…just hug me a bit longer…” Niel sighed and kept his arms in place. One of his hands unconsciously the maknae’s hair gently, letting Changjo relax and close his eyes.

 

“Niel?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I love you…” Niel stopped and looked at Changjo in shock.

 

“…”

 

“Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that…” Changjo ended up falling asleep and Niel’s face turned pink.

 

Okay, the extra is over~