The Introduction

I've become a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, you go to school as usual with your little brother, Kim Minseok (Xiumin). "Why do we have to school even though we have passed the exam?" asked Minseok. You look at your brother for a while and then said "to ensure, is there a task that has not been completed or has not been collected" nicely. Minseok took a deep breath and then said "okay". Unlike you,Minseok was adopted since he was a child. Your parents divorced since you were a baby. Now you live with your father (Kris) and Minseok. "Come on or we'll be late". You grabbed Minseok hand and ran toward to the school.

Kring~Kring~Kring

"What I said,if we do not hurry we're already late" you said triumphantly.

"Okay,bye." He smiled at you while running to his class.

"Bye. See you later." You smiled at him.

After up to your class,you're looking for your best friend,Park Chan-yeol. He is your best friend since you were 5 years. He always protecting you from the bullies. "Do you see Chanyeol?" ask you to Baekhyun. "Maybe he's late." He said to you without expression.

"Good morning students." You teacher say (Suho).

"Good morning sir." Said the entire student

"Okay,so you are still allowed to collect task or.."

"Sorry I'm late again" said Chanyeol interrupted the teacher

"well,please sit down" said the teacher

"Thank you sir"

Chanyeol immediately went to his seat. You notice, Chanyeol smiling at you. You fell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter