Legend Of Questions

Legend Of Advertisements
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the chamber of question, little ones. I've heard that many of you are aspiring new avatars, with a head filled with curiosity. Go on brats, bomb me with those silly questions your fishy brains mysteriously came up with.
 
Question: How do you gift karma?
-That's a very valid question, avatar. Click on your username. You see the "edit profile" box? It's at the bottom right of your subscription box. Now, click on it and scroll down. You will see a "gift karma" section at the bottom. Fill in the neccessary details and submit. You got it?
 
Question: How do you request?
-Private Message me your request. Send in your story link, the number of advertisements and the format of the advertisement.
The format can be like: Hihi! This is _____. www.kjgbkvkjfdjk.com please check out my story.
 
Question: What is the special offer?
-Ah yes, the special offer. If you've read the advertisement fees, then you'll know about the special offer. The special offer is a spell that I've created. No no, it does not threaten world peace, young avatar. No need to worry about it. It's something that I use to thank the fellow requesters for requesting, taking note that not everybody will get the prize...
25 advertisements- nothing
50 advertisements- 1 subscriptions and upvote
100 advertisements- max 3 subsciptions and upvotes
200 advertisements- subscribe and upvote to all your stories.
 
Question: Who are you?
-Well, what do we have here. A very curious avatar, I see. Fat hopes, brat. I'm not exposing my identity until I've reached my goal.

The Rules

Before the start of adventure, shifu has to warn you first. Read the information below carefully, little one. And remember them in the bottom of the organ that pumps your blood.
  1. subscribe to the shop to request.
  2. send the karma and tell me when you've done so.
  3. In order to have a successful training, you must PM me or comment in the comment box your story link, karma points, format and the number of advertisements.
  4. I will not guarantee that my training will increase your subscribers, upvotes or comments.
  5. I will do all the advertisements required so don't worry about being shortchanged. If you find that I'm not trustworthy enough, give me a blog with the the usernames you want me to advertise on. Give links please. When I'm done advertising, you can go on checking.
  6. Don't bash your shifu. Shifu has spent a lot of time training you, better respect me or i'll kick your .