0

Pains Is the Word of My Life

"Yeobo, i think my water broke..." Mrs. Lee told her husband as her stomach starts to hurt.

Mr. Lee hurriedly took his beloved wiufe to the car, and quickly drove off to the hospital.

 

"Doctor! Nurses! Anyone help!" the husband shouted panicly.

 

The nurses quickly took the wife into the emergency room (ER) along with a doctor.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Author's POV

 

On June 17, 1996 a baby girl was brought into our world. 

 

"Congratulation! It's a baby girl." The female doctor carried the bay, with a towel wrap around her tiny body, to the mother.

"Thank You." The mother took the baby in her arms, she's breathing heavily while looking at her second child. A smile formed on her faced. 

She really resemble her father. The mother thought. 

Her oldest child is a boy, who is now 3 years old, was born inFebruary 14, 1993. The day where loves is everywhere. He's name is Lee Taejun. Meaning for him to have strong desire for success. For him to be leading his family.

 

Later both bay and the mother were brought to the patient room that they will be staying for another 3 days. The baby will be put in the basket that were placed in front of the bed. But as for now, she carried her beloved daughter in her arms.

 

"Omma!" Taejun called her with joy. 

"Ne?" She answered back with a smile on her face. 

"Is she my little sister?" Asked Taejun, point at the baby.

"ne."

"what will her name be?"

"Lee Sumin."

"Sumin-ah oppa is here to take care of you." This earn a chuckle from both mother and father.

"You will be able to take care of her someday Taejun but not now." The father patted Taejun's head. 

 

About 15 minutes later came to check on the baby. 

 

"Mrs. Lee, it seems that your daughter have a hole in her heart. Because we were listening to her heart beats, we can hear the sound of airs goes in and out also. And after the X-Ray it is confirm that there really is a hole."

" Omo, will she be okay?"

" Don't worry there's not gonna be anything happen to her right now, but we recommend you to give her the surgery for it."

" Surgery?"

" Yes."

" How much will it cost?"

" It will be around $90,000 to $100,000 but if you have insurance, they will cover about 40% to 50% of the original costs."

" but we don't have that much money. With us. Right now." She said looking from her baby to her husband. 

" But she'll be alright without the surgery right?" The father then question the doctor. 

" Yes."

" Then we will not have the surgery now." Phenomenon decided. 

"Yeobo~" The mother said looking at her husband. 

"It will be okay. Sumin is going to grow up strongly. Nothing is going to affect her." The father said caring the baby face. 

" Yes, she will grow up strongly, so it is okay if you don't want the surgery now."  The doctor didn't top there, " but they will be obstacles that she will have to go through. She can't be as active as other kids might be because if she was to do something that uses a lot of her oxygen, she might be faded. So please take note that you should not let her do anything, like extremes sports, or too much running or any other sports that uses a lot of oxygen. It is better if she don't play any sports at all." 

" Thank you for your advice, we will keep that in mind." 

" Yup, I will get going now."

" Yes, thanks again doctor."

" You welcome." The doctor leave. 

 

___________________________________

 

so I don't know if that's the actual, but when I search about it. They said that the average cost are $90,000 to $100,000. I don't know if it's ture are not but my brother also have this diseases since he was born.

 

he been through a lot but now he can play sports and stuff without a surgeries!