The begining // The end [Monstar | 몬스타 ]

Monstar // 몬스타
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were a high school student, this year was your last, you weren't a person with many friends but you had those few close friends, you're studying in Arts High School so you were a part of a band in your class named Color Bar, you were the lead vocalist of your band. You don't do much in your life, all what you have to do everyday is : waking up, heading to school, attending classes and practicing some random songs with your band. This was your daily routine.

One day, you went to school like usual, but when you entered the class, the atmosphere felt weird and different and unbecoming to your mood since you were on a goodmood.

"Gikwang.."  you called him.

"What's going on?" you continued.

Silence....

"There's a national schools competition in the city, and the school has chosen us to represent it" he finally mouthed.

You didn't know why everyone looked down because basically, these news seemed happy for you.

"What? Really? Oh my god, this is cool, all what we wanted was to perform in front of many people"  You said.

"But why do you guys look down?" you continuted.

Everybody was hesitating to answer since they didn't want to ruin your good mood, but they had no choice, you'll know it sooner or later.

Suzy finally said "Well...we need a rapper, without this last, we can't perform, the songs that they gave us has rap parts that none of us can do it properly or perfectly."

You were in a shock because apparently and as Suzy said, Color Bar didn't have a rapper.

"What shall we do, then?"  you said.

"Let's think about this later, now we have a class to focus on"  Haneul said noticing that the teacher came in.

"Attention, class! We have a new transfer student, he was born and lived half of his life in America, he moved to Korea 2 years ago, don't make fun of his accent and help him instead......Junhyung, you can come in" the teacher said while a goodlooking guy came in.

"H-hello everyone, I'm Yong Jason, but you can call me by my korean name "Junhyung". Please take care of me"  the young man spoke awkwardly.

"NICE ACCENT YOU'VE GOT THERE! HAHAHA" a student commented out loud, causing laughter in the class.

"ZICO!!!!! This is your first & last warning!!!!" the teacher said while tapping the desk.

"You can take a sit over there" she pointed at the empty chair near you.

"."  you whispered since you always sat alone and hated to have a mate.

Junhyung sat next to you and said: "Hello"

"Hello, yourself" you replied, rolling your eyes to the other side to avoid talking to him.

"My name is Junhyung. You are..?"  he spoke again while rubbing his neck wanting to start a conversation no matter how cold you were.

Ugh, this guy is really trying hard. You thought and answered.

"I'm hea woo" you answered again in a cold tone.

"Nice to know you Hea, why are you attenting Arts High School?"

All what you needed at the moment is to shut this guy's mouth, but you still thought that was rude so you gave a short answer.

"Because I like singing and composing"  you really hoped he'll answer a short answer so you'll ignore him, but you didn't get what you want.

"Oh that is great. I like composing too, but I'm more into rapping, I really love rapping, I spend my whole free time writing raps"

His last words were really interesting to you, rapping...You started to be curious about this topic. You faked a smile and faced him. "Oh..rapping? Cool. Are you a rapper or do you just like it?"

He was a bit suprised at your sudden mood change but he still answered. "I can rap, I've loved rapping since I was young and I learnt it at a very early age to be exact."

"This guy will be useful, he isn't only goodlooking then, heh." You thought to yourself and managed to say.

"Well..are you interested in joining a band?" You asked, impatiently waiting for his answer.

"I've always wanted that. But u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter