Just you and me

It's you and me against the world
Henry laughs quietly, tiptoeing up the hill and settles behind a tree, watching the figure of a girl smiling softly as the orange light of the sitting sun hits her face in all the right angles. Sometimes, Henry cannot fathom how beautiful she is. 
 
 
"I know you're there, Henry." Amber says, still looking straight ahead.
 
 
Henry chuckles and emerges from his hiding plce before sitting beside her with a big grin on his face. "How did you know it was me?"
 
 
"I can smell evil within a mile radius." She laughs as she ruffles his hair. "How did yo know I was here?"
 
 
"Hey, superheroes aren't the only one with special abilities, you know."
 
 
Amber chuckles and takes his hans, absentmindedly drawing patterns on the back of his hand and Henry watches her fondly.
 
 
"How did you get away from Kyuhyun?" Amber asks a few minutes later.
 
 
"Today's Starcraft day for him. He's locked up in his room and told us not to disturb him or he'll deport us back to villain boarding school. Kris and Kyungsoo were scared less." 
 
 
Amber laughs with him before resting her head on his shoulder, shifting until she finds the right spot. Henry chuckles and wraps his arm around her, cheek resting on top of her head. They fell into a comfortable silence, basking in the warmth of each other's presence while they quietly watch the city below them. 
 
 
Amber's eyes wanders to her home, the starking white mansion more evident against the orange sunset. Henry's home on the other side of the city was big as hers but Tiffany unnie told her never to go there and she can see why. The place screams dangerous and she's not sure if she wants to venture in that territory. But she looks over at Henry and wonders how an innocent face like him be on the dark side. She looks back at the pristine white mansion and thinks about the people that she considers her family and what would they do if they found out about Henry.
 
 
"Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we're on the same side." Amber says, still playing with Henry's hand.
 
 
Henry only smiles at her. "Then this would be easier, right?" he says as he tightens his grip on her shoulder. 
 
 
"Much easier." Amber sighs as she buries her face in the crook of his neck. "My family will freak if they find out about us."
 
 
"Yeah, mine too. Taeyeon noona and Sooyoung noona would kill me. And who knows waht Changmin hyung would do to me?" Henry shudders at the thought. "Hey, maybe you're family will go easy on you. You're the good guys, after all." 
 
 
AMber scoffs."I doubt Leetuk hyung would go easy on me. He's scary when he's angry. And i don't really like dealing with Seohyun unnie, Siwon hyung and Suho's look of disappointment if that ever happens."
 
 
Henry sighs. "Our lives are hard."
 
 
"You can say that again."
 
 
"But you're worth it, Amber."
 
 
Amber looks up just to see Henry smilin stupidly at her and Amber's heart skips a beat. It was his smile that attracted her to him in the first place. And as henry leans down to kiss her, Amber realizes that yes, Henry is worth every punishment she'll get.

A/N: yeah, just in case you didn't get it, Henry belongs to a family of super villains while Amber belongs to a family of superheroes 
lol this lame idea is the product of watching Megamind last night