Started Back At One

Drabbles and Oneshots

Warning: angst (I'm sorry..I think I write angst the most)


 

 

He screamed, desperately. Nothing else mattered. She left, yeah, she left him alone. When he thought he already got something to keep his faith. Someone to hang on whenever he had no shoulder to lean on. Someone so special he would give his life for. Someone so precious to call his world.


But, no. She might be his everything but not otherwise. Every questions from his lips left unanswered. Why? How? Why, why, and more why. She's just gone. And he left alone, once again.


He used to believe that he only can rely on himself. He used to believe that he is the one and only matter to his world. He refused to believe that there would be someone you called another piece of your heart, the one who own his body, mind, and soul beside himself. He refused to believe in love.


But that was before she knocked the door of his heart. Before she slowly cracked his walls he built around him with every touch she made. Before she squirmed her way to his life and knocked some life into him. She was his sun, his smiles, his air, his world, his everything. She made him believed that he can rely in her, that he can lean on her shoulder, that he can be weak in front of her. It was a perfect bliss. A perfect heaven. A perfect world. His perfect one.


But there's no 'forever' in this kind of world we're living. Everything has its own end. And it ended. Everything she had changed in him, scattered at that time. When her body flied from the seat next to him outside, into the darkness of the night. When he looked at her eyes for the last time, the eyes he adored most. The eyes that usually filled with smile, warmth, and love but filled with horror and fear that night. Filled with rejection to leave this world, her world filled with his smile.


And she's gone. Yeah, she's gone. He kept telling himself those words. Those painful words.


And his world crumbled down. Nothing left. Only empty shell outside. He's been betrayed. Over and over. By something he called friends. By something he called family. By something people called life.


And how could he expect his life would work fine when his air is nowhere to find? Everything she'd done gone in vain. And he goes back to first square. Alone.


Should he step forward and join her forever? Should he step back and live his pathetic life? Should he turn around and wait for another savior?

 

 


He closed his eyes. And waited for the wind to answer his questions.