It's Just Between Us...and My Fans

Dinner Date

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I grumbled.

"No." Gunhee said, hands still covering my eyes. "Told you it's a suprise."

"Gunhee~ you know I hate suprises," I whined.

"You'll like this one."

"I highly doubt that."

He only chuckled. 

"You know how you said you wanted to go out since you've been stuck in the dorms forever?"

"Yeah but this was hardly what I had in mind, I can't see a damn thing," I muttered.

"Patience love, patience,"

"You know patience is not in my vocabulary."

Another chuckle.

I wanted to wipe off the smirk that I just knew was on his face. 

"Keep your eyes shut," His hands removed themselves from my eyes and I closed them tightly at his word, feeling his arms slip around my waist and pull me to his chest.

"Can I look yet?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

I blinked slowly, waiting for my eyes to adjust. 

"You didn't." I gaped. "You little rat you didn't!"

"Oh but I did," Gunhee chuckled. "You said you wanted to see this movie,"

"Oh my freaking God Gunhee I love you!" I squealed.

"And afterwards? I'm taking you out to dinner," Gunhee smiled.

"Ah this is why I like having you around," I laughed looping my arm through his and pulling him into the movie theater.

 

"We should go out more often," I commented sipping the wine at my fingertips.

"It will get suspicious, won't it?" Gunhee replied.

"You've obviously never been in this business," I chuckled. "Aniyo, I know how to date normally without getting found out,"

"You sound like an expert on the subject. Should I worry you're cheating on me?" Gunhee grinned.

"Who do I have to cheat on you with?" I smirked. "Gunhee-yah, don't be paranoid."

"Can I help it? A face like that, you could have anyone. Yet you chose your old highschool boyfriend,"

"Exactly." I replied leaning my chin on my hand. "Because I loved you then and I love you now. Don't you believe me? We've been through a lot you and I, and I'm sick of my heart being used as a doormat. I know I can trust you."

"Fair enough." Gunhee said resuming eating.

"Gunhee~ take my phone and take a photo of me," I said passing him my handphone.

"Why?" he asked, mouth full of food, taking my phone and holding it up, snapping a picture before handing it back to me.

"I'm going to inform my fans of my relationship status." I replied.

"You're gonna what? Are you crazy?"

"Oh relax, I'm not gonna say 'hey guys guess what? I'm dating Gunhee' don't be an idiot."

Gunhee frowned at me and I grinned. 

"Relax~ babo don't look like that, it gives you wrinkles. I'm going to upload this photo on instagram and tell everyone that the person I love took the photo for me. No names mentioned." I said.

He didn't look convinced.

"And then I'm going to upload a video of us, so my fans know I'm talking about you, but no one of import does." 

"Sure. What will you write?"

"Just watch."

I put the photo on instagram, and filmed a short video to post after it.

A few hours later I opened my phone and showed Gunhee the comments.

"Here's my favourite one. 'Oppa is it Gunhee-ssi? You're dating Gunhee now? Ahh so happy'." I laughed. "Told you, I know how to communicate with my fans,"

"Well I'll be dammed. How did they know?" Gunhee asked.

I laughed. "Petals and I have a strong connection, they know me Gunhee, sometimes better than my friends. They know."

"Look at this one. 'Oppa, I hope you mean Hankyung oppa, but if you really are dating Gunhee-ssi instead that's okay, I just want oppa to be happy again,' that's really sweet." Gunhee said reading the phone screen.

"See? My fans love me very much, they worry about me, especially after Hannie left. But now they have nothing to worry about, I have you, and they deserve to know that."

"You sound like you love your fans more than you love me." he grumbled.

I laughed. "Never my dear," I said winking. "Never."