Dance Practice

Missing You

In their dance practice…

Jonghyun: Ya, Taemin-ah. What’s happening to you?

Taemin: *silence

Onew: Taemin. Snap out of it.

Taemin: *silence :|

Jonghyun: YA! LEE TAEMIN!

Temin: 0_0 Mianhae, hyung. What are you saying?

Minho: Is there a problem?

Onew: About your ‘friend’?

Taemin: Actually, yes. I want her to know my true intentions. I’m just…I’m just…too scared.

Jonghyun: Why don’t you spend more time with her? As friends?

Onew: Yes. I agree.

Taemin: Every second, my love for her gets stronger. The more I see her, the more I wanted her in my arms. I think I could no longer bear it. I could no longer bear our relationship…as friends. I really like her.

Onew, Jonghyun and Minho: Aigoo~ Our maknae’s falling in love.

Key: Stop teasing him!

Onew, Jonghyun and Minho: NE, UMMA.

Taemin: Key umma. Help me!

Key: Taemin-ah~ Don’t be selfish. Wait for the right time. Don’t make decisions that will just satisfy your self. Think of her feelings, too. Consider her reactions and emotions. The best thing is to let her miss you. If she misses you, then go, confess your feelings.

Jonghyun: Ah. Yeobeo. You’re so great. Let’s celebrate tonight. You want?

Key: *evil stare.

Jonghyun: I’m just joking.

Taemin: Komawo umma, komawo hyungs. I owe you one. :) I now know what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a month, Taemin spend as much time with Eunchae as possible. They always eat together during lunch breaks. They always hang out with Hyobin, Seungmin and Sulli after class then went home together for they live in the same village and in the same street. However the following week, Taemin started his plans. He decided not to spend much time with her.  He just does what he normally does for everyone, except for her. Well, he didn’t totally ignore her. He just lessens being in contact with her as well as putting comments in her Cyworld. Eunchae didn’t notice it at first. She only thought that he was busy until it went on for two and a half weeks.

Eunchae: What is his problem? He’s acting strange and I’m the only one noticing it.

Sulli: I think he’s fine he’s still the same for me.

Eunchae: AIGOO~ Am I thinking too much?

Sulli: I don’t think so. His birthday is coming right? Why don’t you pretend you didn’t remember, then surprise him when the time comes?

Eunchae: That’s a great idea, or I’ll surprise him before his birthday. And then we could talk things out.

Sulli: Much better. Visit him this Friday. He’s near your home, right?

Eunchae: Uh-huh. Won’t you come with me?

Sulli: Of course not. I don’t want to ruin your private conversation. Besides, I need to go home early this Friday. I had stuffs to do.

Eunchae: Awww~ Wish me luck girl.

Sulli: SOOO GIRLY.