Read here

Real Kiss

SOOJUNG's POV

He grabs my hand, slips his fingers with mine to intertwine them together and pulls me closer to him before whispering, "Hey, baby."

The way he calls me baby never failed to send butterflies in my stomach. The feeling intensified as his lips brushes the tip of my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

We have been dating for two years now, but the spark never died out. Well, except for those brief moments when I was being a brat and he, a forgetful little brain where we fought. Honestly, though, those instances never went beyong a day. I don't need to mention the hot session afterwards, right?

Anyway, right now, I'm in the location of his filming schedule. I don't know exactly why I came here or how he talked me into this, but well, here I am.

"No public display of affection, babe." I tell him before sneaking my eyes on the spot where the crew and the other actors gather. "They're sort of watching us."

The director called on a ten-minute break and that gives everyone the time to stare at us. 

That wasn't really odd since just a few weeks ago, the paparazzi caught us while we were driving from an aniversary date. The pictures of us getting lovey dovey were enough of a go signal for us to reveal our long-kept relationship. 

Now, even our co-workers could not hide the interest in their faces. That counts the usually strict and impassive-faced director who is currently eyeing us like an inside joke. 

"Then let them watch." He laughs as he whispers in all his menace and snakes an around my waist. He turns me around and leads me to his trailer. Good, I thought. At least we are finally out of sight. 

"You were good." I tell him as I mess with his hair--his curly hair I always loved.

"My stylist is going to kill you if she was not a fan of you." He teases, fixing his hair. 

I hand him a bottle of water, knowing how it is to film. It could definitely be exhausting, especially in a hot sunny weather like today. 

"You should stay here as I finish filming." He says before taking a big gulp on the water.

Why? That is the big question in my head. Did I do something wrong? Was I a distraction in his work? Don't his co-workers like me being there? Why?

I could not put him any stress, though. "Okay."

"Okay?" He pulls me closer and shot a questioning stare right into my eyes. I was usually the arguing type who would bug him with endless questions, but this time, the last thing I want to be was a big yes to all teh questions in my mind. 

I nod. "If you say so."

"Won't you ask why?" He knows me too well.

"Will you give me answers if I do, huh, Yixing?" I tilt my head to the side and expected him to shake his head, but he did not. The typical Yixing would promise me he'd spill the beans after filming.

"Of course," he nods instead. "Do you want to know?"

I find myself nodding before I could slap myself out of it. No, I don't need to hear a yes to the questions in my head.

I know for a fact that not everyone liked me. I'm not a moron to not comprehend the intimidating stare of people as I pass by especially when they knew I was holding their oppa's heart. I am not oblivious to the fact that I was labeled with lots of names including being -faced, two-faced, a cold and bratty ice princess and a celebrity with an unagreeable attitude. 

"It's now what you think it is." Don't tell me my boyfriend is now a mind reader. It seemed like a reply to my thoughts. "It has nothing to do with you."

"Then spill the beans before I think of the worse." I roll my eyes. I am not especially the patient type.

"I'm kissing her." 

My mouth dropped.

"I thought the kissing scene would be tomorrow, but well, there were last minute changes."

"Oh." I finally find my voice. "Okay... Yeah... I... I s-should probably stay here."

"I'm reminding you again, Jung Soojung." He narrows his eyes at me and inches his face closer to mine. "This is purely work."

"I know." No, I don't know because I never agreed on any kissing scenes on filming. "I know that, Zhang Yixing."

"I'll be done by it in one take. One take, no repeats." 

I nod. I trust him. I really do, but well, the thing is, my boyrfriend is kissing another girl. It would not be so bratty and immature of me if I feel so uncomfortable, right? Oh no, uncomfortable in an understatement.

His manager appears, giving me a small smile. "Be ready in two minutes, Lay."

And Lay, the celebrity, is on ativation mode again. 

"I'll breeze through this and come back quickly." He grabs my hand and kisses the back of my palm. 





One hour has passed and still, he was not back.

I scramble out of his trailer and before I knew it, I was out and heading to where the scene was being filmed. I try to hide beside one PA, hoping to be a chameleon  for a while. 

There he was, delivering his lines in his overly princely character. The man I am watching is not him, I remind myself as I see him wrap his arms around the lead female charcater, who was apparently the new actress I loathe. 

Did I mention how she once insulted my band in a social networking site? Such a B----.

I will myself to look away as Yixing, or Lay the celebrity, cups her face and inches closer to her. It was agonizzing but I can't look away. 

The PA beside me briefly looks at me, as if wondering if I was okay with the scenario in front of me.

 I flinch as his lips touch hers and she began kissing him back.

...And no, it was not done in one take. It took five. 

By the fourth take, the PA beside me handed me a coffee, too strong for my taste but helpful enough to distract me for a while. 

I gulp and feel my heart beat rapidly as the director demanded for another take. 

"Different angle this time. Camera 2, focus closer." He screams, and I want to scream at him too.

Are you enjoying it too much, director? It was effortful to keep my mouth shut. Again, I am so thankful for the coffee.

"Cut!" He yells, clapping. "Okay, good job."

"Finally." My mouth spoke on its own. Oh, my stupid mouth. I swear my brain did multiple tumblings, hoping to sweat the stupidity out.

Was it too loud? Dear ground, please swallow me alive.

All eyes are at me. Some are so amused, while others shocked. Miss Lead Female AKA Miss B-censored glare at me and roll her eyes. Can I get some permission to dig her eyeballs out if she does it again?

I turn my heels, certain I was all red from blushing and head back to wherever. I don't know.

"Soojung. Hey, babe!" Yixing calls from behind me. It is effortless for him to catch up and stop me. 

"I'm sorry." I say, unable to look at him. "I know I should have stayed at your trailer and I know I'm such a humiliation for that thing over there."

He tips a finger on my chin and lifts my head to look at him. I see nothing but amusement in his face. His smile grows wider and her eyes twinkle.

"What?" I'm so pissed. Why does he look so happy?

"You're so adorable, do you know that, baby?" He chuckles. "You were nowhere near a humiliation. But yes, you're a little but stupid to watch the scene I don't want you to watch."

"I know."

"Sorry I was not able to get through it in one take."

I pretend to be nonchalant. "No problem."

He looks around, as if ensuring we were far enough from everyone else.

"I don't really mind being on the front page again as long as it's with you. But well," he shrugs. "No one's here."

Before I could comprehend, he cups my face and presses his lips into mine. His lips move on mine, but there was something lacking. This is not the way we kiss. I feel disappointed. Was the Miss B-censored better at kissing?

I am about to open my mouth to initiate a hotter kiss, until he pulls away, just enough to break the physical connection.

"That was Lay's kiss. Professional, right?"

I freeze.

He kisses me again and this time, it was more urgent and passionate. His arm held my waist while the other caressed the back of my nape, sending tingles down every vein of my body. He my lower lip and I gasp, giving his tongue the much awaited entry. 

We held each other into the passion, not caring if someone sees us or whether this kiss could lead to something more.

He pulls away after a while and puts a soft one on my forehead, caressing my hair. "Now, that's Yixing. That's how I kiss the only woman I truly want to kiss. That one's a real kiss."

I blush, putting him into a tight embrace. 

"You're always such a sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. "But still, you did not do it in one take so I'm still a bit mad." That's a half-lie. I'm not really mad, just a bit on the possessive-girlfriend-on-activation-mode.

He places a light kiss on the side of my lips and brushes his thumb on my lower lip, which was still tingling on the feel of his on it just a few minutes ago. 

"I'll take on the punishment." He tucks the lose strands of my hair behind my ear and whispers, "Would an endless take on kissing you, plus other hot sessions enough to make up for it, baby?"

I swear, I want to try the "other hot sessions" right at this spot. But hey, the short drive to his apartment wouldn't be so long. 


 

What do you think of this one-shot? Hehe. I hope you like it even though it's not flawless.

Anyway, if you want more Laystal (which is my current favorite), please do check out and support my other fanfic which is chaptered. It's called Chinese Casanova. Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/594952

And what about a sequel which will include the "hot session"? haha