Final

Daddy Kai

 “Yeobo, are you coming home now?”

“I’m in the car now! Are Hana and Dae causing you any trouble?” Kai replied.

“A little, having twins is hard. I finally put them down for a nap so I have some peace and quiet.”

I sighed, I was exhausted. I had brought Hana and Dae to the park two hours ago because they were fidgeting around and running around the house. But they were even worse at the park. Being almost 5, they ran around playing tag and then played with the other kids. Dae saw a squirrel and was so curious that he started chasing after it. Seeing him run, Hana followed, not even knowing what they were running for. I just laughed until they were running away from the playground. I started running and caught them. We were all laughing and then I took them to a café to eat. They behaved themselves but tired. They needed a nap.

Coming home, I took them to their beds and sang them to sleep. Just when I was getting settled on the couch was when Kai called.

“Aww, well I’m coming, and I’ll make dinner. See you soon Yeobo~” He sang out to you and you couldn’t help but giggle.

“Okay Yeobo, come home soon!” You smiled and closed the

___________________________

“Yeobo, I’m home!” I was reading a magazine and turned around and looked at him. He came to the couch and planted a kiss on my forehead. He draped his coat on the couch then to the bedroom to change. I frowned. I hated when he laid his clothes around. I sighed and got up to put the coat into the closet. He opened the door suddenly and he walked to the couch. He then saw me put his coat away and he smiled sheepishly at me.

“Ah, Sorry, I was going to put it away…” He mumbled out. I laughed and closed the closet door to bounce over to him. I pecked his cheek and proceeded to go to the bedroom. He followed and told me about his day while I laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about how our life was going. And it was going pretty good. Until I thought about how I would teach manners to twins who would rather play than learn. Kai came over and I slapped his stomach. It was rock hard from all of his exercising and he looked down at me.

“What was that for?”

“Dae and Hana probably got their bad manners from you.  You never did want to learn.”

“Oh, and you were the perfect student? You were the one that would skip class all of the time!”

“Oh, Kai I was smart enough to still get As.” He looked away in thought.

“Oh, right. Well then, yeah, Dae and Hana probably got it from me.” He gave out a laugh and I felt my insides melt. I loved his laugh and always will. I went to hug his waist when he picked me up and put me toward the middle of the bed. He sat next to me and I laid my head on his lap. He softly worked his hands through my hair and I felt sleepy.

I felt him kiss my hair and say, “I’ll take care of dinner, and you just rest here, okay?” I mumbled some incoherent answer and I felt myself drift into dreamland.

___________________________

I woke up under the covers and to laughter in the dining room. I got out of bed and went to the sound of laughter. I got there and three heads turned to see me.

“Omma! Did you have a nice nap?” Hana asked. I nodded my head sleepily.

“Omma, omma, we drew some pictures for you!” Dae remarked with a look of excitement.

I let Dae pull me to the table where I found a pizza and some soda. I gave Kai a look and he turned away, and started to whistle. As if that would get him out of it. Dae tugged on my arm and I looked down to see three pictures. All three were clearly made by Dae and Hana until the two started describing the pictures for me. That left one last picture, and I knew it was drawn by Kai. I smirked and went over to my husband.

“Yeobo, did you draw this?” He looked up from his pizza and looked at the picture. Next he frowned slightly and then he blushed tomato red. I giggled and took the picture away as he tried to take it out of my hands.

“No, please ________! It’s embarrassing!” I pulled the collar of his shirt to me and crashed my lips onto his. I pulled away and simply grinned at him.

“I think it deserves to go on the fridge! Hana, Dae want to put your pictures on the fridge with mommy?” The twins nodded their head and followed suit while Kai followed, sulking. I took one of the magnets and put Kai’s up first. I heard him groan and my smile widened. I was such an amazing person. Next I put Hana’s and then Dae’s. The looked so colorful and pretty. Dae had gotten my artistic sense though. Kris would be proud. I tussled their hair and walked to the dining room. I took out a plate and a cup and went to eating the pizza. Soon the pizza was done and we were all full. The three of them went to the couch to watch UP while I put the dishes away and made some popcorn. I returned with a bowl of the buttery goodness and sat next to Kai with Hana on my left and Dae to Kai’s right. We cuddled up to each other and watched the movie. Halfway through, I felt Kai snaking his arm around my waist and tugging me closer. I kissed his cheek and went back to watching the movie.

___________________________

“Is something bothering you Kai?”

“Ah, well. I did try to cook for them! I did, and made a huge mess which I cleaned by the way, and so we just got pizza.” I flicked his forehead.

“Yah!”

“Yeobo, its fine. It’s not like we feed them junk food all of the time. I’m not angry or something.” We were in our bedroom and we had put the twins to bed after they had fell asleep during the movie. We put them to bed and then I finished the movie. The ending made me cry a little and Kai teased me for it.

“It’s just, I feel like you do so much and that I don’t do enough.” I looked out of the bathroom at my husband. He was playing with his fingers, which meant he felt really bad about it. I cleaned the rest of my makeup off and went to the bed. I softly brought my hands to his face and made him look up at me. I softened when I saw his face, he really believed it.

“Kai, you are perfect. You’re doing everything perfectly and the fact that you made an effort speaks a lot. You tried and to me that’s good enough. You are the one that stays out to make more money for us, I’m only an artist, I won’t be able to paint forever. You are the one that makes the bacon. Stop undermining yourself.” I kissed his nose and then went along his jaw. Leaving butterfly kisses here and there. Suddenly I brought my fingers up and went to tickling him. He let out a laugh and was at my mercy. Kai was a very ticklish person after all. He pushed your hands away and flipped you over. You let out a gasp and he was over you.

He looked straight into your eyes and gave you a soft kiss. He trickled kisses down your jaw and his hands went around you. He stopped and lowered himself next to you. He seemed really tired and you snuggled closer to him. He automatically wrapped an arm over your waist and pulled the covers over the two of you. You smiled and was drifting off to dream land when you heard a squeal of joy coming from the twins bedroom. They were probably up and jumping on their beds again. You felt Kai get up to go and tell them to sleep.

You pulled him back onto the bed, kissed him passionately and got out of bed.

“You sleep mister, you seem exhausted.” He smiled gratefully to you and closed his heavy eyelids. You grinned and put your robe on to reprimand your kids. You opened their door to see that the both of them were up and jumping on the bed. Whispering about monsters under their bed. At lease they knew they shouldn’t be yelling. You sighed and caught Dae mid-jump. You sat him on his bed and then continued to catch Hana. They exchanged glances and I let out a laugh. They were in trouble now.

“Okay kiddos, what brought this on? Something about monsters…?” You brought a chair from the corner and set it between the two beds. Dae and Hana exchanged another look and nodded to each other. The power of twins.

“Omma, there are monsters under our beds! We were fighting the monsters by jumping on the bed!” Dae whispers loudly as if whispering would make the monsters not be able to hear. Hana nodded fervently. I giggled.

“Oh, really? I didn’t know that! Maybe we should check if they left or not? Would you like to check with me?” You whispered. The two shook their heads.

“Okay, I’ll check under your beds okay? Stay on top and be really really quiet!” You bent down and checked under each bed.

“Yup, there are some monsters under there. They are scared though, so if we turn out the lights and open the window, the monsters should leave. You want to try?” The two nodded and took your hand to go outside their room. You turned the lights off as you left and closed the door. You knocked on it.

“Monsters, go back home! You can’t stay under their beds anymore, okay?” Hana and Dae looked up to you, asking if it was safe. You nodded and opened the door. You turned the lights on and looked under the beds. Nothing there, you reported. You put Hana and Dae back into their beds and sang to them again. Their eyes slowly closed and Dae was fast asleep.

“Omma, thank you for chasing the monsters away~” She said sleepily. You smoothed her hair.

“That’s what we are here for, goodnight Hana.” She giggled and fell asleep. You smiled and put their nightlight into the wall and it lit the room up. You closed their door behind them. I have a pretty good life alright. Everything’s going to be fine. You walked into your bedroom and slid into bed. Kai automatically wrapped his arm around your waist and moved you closer to him. He sighed in content and whispered your name in his sleep.

“I love you too, Kai.” He smiled in his sleep


I hope you like it! I took a lot of time and I'm so sorry for doing so!

Please comment!! Don't be a silent reader! Thank you for reading~~