3- 2face unnie

The B.a.d.a.s.s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After school’s Lee jooyeon, known as the visual of the group… talkative, outgoing, sometimes stupid but overall a hot beauty… Unlike Xia, she and woobin was the sweetest couple in college. However, she got scouted to Pledis.. Thus, being a considerate person, woobin supported her and ask for a break up.. They both still remain as best friend and but often argue and fight. Maybe they still love each other, maybe not.. but deep down inside their hearts, they both still have a special part for each other.

 

================================================================================

After Performance,

After everyone done packing their stuff, Rania was sent back home to rest  exclude Xia. She went over to Woobin’s house to get her stuff since she’ gonna need them.. However, before even entering his house, there’s loud arguing sound heard, a man and a woman was arguing. As usual, Xia didn even bother to knock and just barged in.

“woohooo… you’re back!!!!”

“2face !” woobin said

“ poopface bastard”

“guys.. can u stop? It’s been years since the break-up.. Can’t you just leave each other alone?”

“ Jinnie.. you do know us well… this is the way we communicate.. no hard feelings right, poopface?”

“Lee jooyeon.. one more time and I’ll kick u out!”

“you sure? Then I’ll tell aunty that u kick her precious jooyeon out! Wana try? ”

Woobin rolled his eyes and went back to the living room…

 

“So… how’s your day?? Fun?? Exciting?? Nervous??”

“it was okay”

“ Jinnie.. seriously?? Why are you so down?? Come onnnnnn”

“I’m just getting my stuff and I have to leave… “ Xia went back to her room and pack her stuff

“ Kim woobin!!!!!!! What happen to my Jinnie… “ Jooyeon jumped onto the couch and confronted woobin

“ shhhhhh…. Tell you later” Jooyeon pouted and sighed….

“ Jinnie!!! CAN I COME TOMORROW TO SEE YOU PERFORM!!!!???”

By the time, Xia has finished packing

“Unnie, I will be busy.. I cant really talk m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter