* 1

Couple Like Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Chapter

No of words: 1,669

Date updated: 15 Vovember 2013

His eyes were looking straight to the person who is walking to his direction and then he look forward as they walk pass to each others. They both haven’t talk for too long and maybe it has been more than ten years since the last time they talk to each others. He’s Yong Junhyung and the person who just walk pass him was his childhood friend, Yoon Dujoon. Their houses are just next to each other’s and they even share a yard. It kind of weird for these two people is not talking to each other. So, there are rumors which telling they are enemy but they didn’t bothers about it. He gets to his class to pick his bag before he make his way to basketball court. 

“Hey Junhyung, you’re late.” 

Hyunseung, his friend said.

 

“Sorry, I went to get my bag.” 

He replies and throws his bag to the side before run to the middle of the court.

 

“You should get your bag first before changing your cloth.”

He rolled his eyes as he pick up the ball, look around at the others basketball members who are finished stretching.

 

“Hush. Enough talk and let’s start the game.”

The others nodded and get to their positions.

“Dongwoon, you’ll be the captain. I’ll watch first.”

He said and throws the ball to Dongwoon and look over Dongwoon to make sure him already in his position.

“Start!”

He shout and the game begin. He keeps his eyes on them and later, he look over the field when he saw a soccer team already enter the field. His eyes focus on his childhood friend, Yoon Dujoon who is now a captain in soccer club. Even though they never talk, they still have their eyes on each other.

 

“Hey Junhyung! Focus!”

Hyunseung yell at him, make him snap out. He nodded at him and keep his eyes on the game until it end. It almost seven in the evening and the games end. He grabs the towel to wipe his sweat and look at them.

 

“Hey, there is no practice tomorrow.”

He announce before pick up his bag, starting to make his way back home. As he reach the school gates his eyes accidently meet Dujoon’s eyes who is seem to be going back home too. It always happens and they got used to see each other after practicing. His eyes casually look away and drink water, keep silent on their way back. He knows Dujoon is just few meters away behind him. It not like he hates him or anything but there is a good reason for why they turn out to be so awkward. They are best friends since kindergarten and they always play together because they are neighbor. When they enter elementary school they are growing apart because they got into a different class and meeting a lot of new friends. The same things happen as they enter the middle school. Until they got into high school, they finally got into the same class but there is nothing has changed but they continue to be awkward. He likes to play basketball while Dujoon like to play soccer. So that, every evening they will go to different place to play a sport they like which only to make them barely meet each others. Even now, he’s a basketball captain while Dujoon is soccer captain. So, that’s how the rumors started to spread, telling them these two captains are an enemy and such.

“I am home.”

He said as he enters the house and later, he could hear Dujoon do the same.

 

“How is your school?”

His mother asks, greeting him.

 

“Like usual.”

He replies and get into his room. As he enter his room, he look at the window and he could see the light in Dujoon’s room was switch open make him immediately look away. Their houses have a same pastern and design which make their window facing to each others’. He let his window open so that, he could see him there and he know, Dujoon could see him too. He picks up his towel and goes to the bathroom while Dujoon did the same. They always do the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter