First and Last

Vampire's Kiss

 

Sehun is looking up at the sky. The moon reflects the sunlight, making it so beautiful. He is looking at the girl on the bed. She is sleeping with the mouth slightly open. He smiles when he sees the girl trying to shift her place. As he goes to the girl and sit beside her, he can see a lot of bruises on the girl’s body. “It must be because she got lost in this forest, with those wild tree roots and thorns while walking makes her body got bruises.’”He thinks to himself.
 

He keeps his face close toward the bruises and blow some air to those bruises.  A split of second, the bruises fade away revealing her milky white skin. He smiles proudly for what he just did. All of sudden, the girl groans and open her eyes after.


“Who are you and where am I now?” She gets up, dragging both of her knees to her chest, try to defend herself.
“Hey, don’t be scared. I’m Sehun. You are in my house now. I found you were faint outside my house. So, I bring you here.” says Sehun while trying to touch the girl. The girl dodges his hand and hugging her knees tightly.
“I know you are scare now. But don’t worry, you are safe in my house.“
“By the way, what is your name?” He adds cautiously. She is staring at Sehun while tears still in her eyes. With trembling lips, she answers Sehun’s question. “Ga Hyun. Kim Ga Hyun.”
“You should go sleep. I know you are tired.” Sehun says while grabbing the blanket and try to put onto Ga Hyun’s body but Ga Hyun keeps staring at him and didn’t say anything. Sehun blows wind over her face to make her sleepy. Ga Hyun yawns after and grabs the blanket that in Sehun’s hand. Their hand touch each other, making his body jolt.

While Ga Hyun is sleeping, he goes outside to hunt for food. He’s hungry. He needs blood to stay alive.
 

***

            Ga Hyun rubs her eyes when the sunlight flashes into her eyes. “Stupid sunlight!” She curses inside her mind. She shoves the blanket aside and get shocks when she sees Sehun is laying beside her.


“AHHHHHHHHHH!” She screams but Sehun stay still in his position. “Is he died?” She says in her mind.
“Yah! Wake up!” She yells while poking Sehun’s cheek. His eyes wide opens when he hears Ga Hyun’s voice.
“Don’t disturb me. I’m trying to sleep.” He groans while saying.
“You sleep beside me!” She says defensively. The time is stop for a while.
With the sleepy eyes, Sehun gets up and stares at Ga Hyun’s face. “This is my bed. I have a right to sleep on my own bed.”
Sehun takes the blanket and put onto his body, drift off to sleep.


She sighs as she looking at the surrounding. The house looks so creepy with the spider web full on the ceiling. She has butterflies inside her stomach. She closes her eyes, trying to remember how she ended up laying on this bed in his creepy house. “Aish!” She curses. “Why I can’t remember anything?” She talks to herself.
“I remember that I lost in the forest while trying to search for the way out after taking sample for my biology experiment and I found this house to get some help. I don’t remember after.” She talks while hitting her cheek.
“Aish! Can you be quiet for a while? I need some sleep.” Ga Hyun’s body jumps a bit when she hears Sehun’s voice.
“I’m sorry if I disturb your sleep but Sehun-shi, can you tell me the way out from this forest? I need to go home. My mom will be worried about me.”
“Tonight. Don’t worry I will send you home. Now, I need some sleep.”
“Why---“ Sehun cuts her off by blows wind in front of her face and she gets sleepy after. She yawns and drifts into sleep while Sehun is hugging her.


***

            Ga Hyun is trying to sleep after the whole day tired with full schedule. Her mom keeps nagging on her after she didn’t back for two days. Luckily, her mom stops nagging after she sees Sehun. Mom is staring at him, speechless. “What are you?” She thinks. Finally, she gets up from the bed and walking to the desk where the laptop laying at. She opens the laptop and suddenly she sees a book of “vampire” on the desk beside the laptop. Her sister must be left her book on her room. She reads the first sentence of the book. “Vampire is human being that needs blood for themselves to stay alive”, she gasps while reading the book. When she was in the house, she found side of his mouth has blood. She closes the book and try to search about Vampire on internet.


“Vampire myths – melting in the sun, seeking for blood”
 

She put her hand over while reading those myths about vampire. “So he is vampire?” Ga Hyun asks herself.
“No no no. It cannot be.”


TOCK TOCK!


Someone knocking her window. She try to gather herself when trying to open the window. She screams when she sees a tall guy with a pair of wings come into her room. Sehun put his hand over to keep her silent. Ga Hyun pushes his body and wipes with the back of her hand.


“What are you, Sehun-shi?” Her lips are trembling while saying. She is in front of vampire right now for the God’s sake
“I guess you know the answer.” He says, pointing to the book on the desk.
“So it’s true you are the vampire. Please don’t kill me. I’m not tasty.” She says, walking backward.
Sehun laughs after heard what Ga Hyun says. “I don’t want to eat you. I just---“ He stops.
“You what?” She picks hockey stick behind the door when Sehun try to walk toward her.
“I miss you.” Sehun says, stopping at his position.
“You… miss me?” She asks him back. He blows the hockey stick aside and hugs Ga Hyun after. Ga Hyun try to push him away but Sehun hugs her so tight, making her hard to move.


Sehun crashes his lips on Ga Hyun’s, kissing her passionately and slipping his hand to Ga Hyun’s back. Ga hyun pulls her lips away, gasping for air.


“What was that?” She asks.
“I just miss you.”
“But you are the vampire.” Ga Hyun stares into Sehun’s eyes, searching for sincerity.
“Who cares? I love you.” Sehun says.


Ga Hyun pushes his body away with all her might. “NO! We are in the different world. I’m a human while you are a vampire. We cannot fall in love.”

 

“I don’t care as long as I love you. I still have a feeling.” Sehun says while trying to touch Ga Hyun’s hand.
“No, you just want to my blood right?” Ga Hyun says, dodging his hand.


Sehun blows wind over Ga Hyun’s face, making her sleepy.


“You talk too much.” Sehun picks her up bridal style, laying her on the bed.


“Good night. I won’t bite you. Don’t worry.” Sehun says, staring into Ga Hyun’s face.


***

            Ga Hyun wakes up to the alarm sound. Her eyes stick on the red roses and a note beside her bed. She furrows her eyebrows as she picks the note and the red roses.

           
“Dear Ga Hyun, I would like to run away from you but if you didn’t come find me, I would die.

               p/s : I wont bite you :)

            -Sehun-


She smiles while reading the note. Yes, she starts to fall in love to that vampire when he kissed her last night. “I will come to you.” She says inside her heart.
 

***

            After get permission from her mom to get some air, she walks into the forest where she get lost and try to find Sehun’s house. With some memories the way to his house, she finally found his house.
 


“Sehun-shi.” She calls his name when she sees Sehun laying on the bed, sleeping. The sun still shines outside and that’s why he still sleeping. Sehun opens his eyes when he hears someone’s voice calling his name.



“Ga Hyun!” Sehun screams when he sees Ga Hyun. With some strength, he gets up and walks toward Ga Hyun, hugging her.



“What are you doing here?” He asks.
“I want to find you since you say you will die if I didn’t come find you.” Ga Hyun smiles to her words.
“Thank you so much for believing in me.” He hugs her back.

 


“Bite me.” Ga Hyun says while hugging him. Sehun pushes her away, staring at her strangely.
“What do you mean?” He asks.

 


“I read about vampire. If I want to be a vampire, a vampire needs to bite me on the neck.” She replies.
 


“But----“ Ga Hyun kisses him to stop him from talking.

“Just bite me. I’m okay.”

 


Sehun bites her on the neck while hugging her. He can feels the tears traveling down to her neck. Ga Hyun feels the pain shot in her neck. Hot and in pain.
 


“Your desire to live with me, bring you to here. I’m sorry for making you hurt.” Sehun says, kissing the tears away. Ga Hyun smiles into the kiss. 

 



**** You guys must be think I got the idea after watched the EXO's Twilight VCR lol no... I got the idea few weeks ago but i was able to write them tonight sigh :(

Sorry this is my first time writing about vampire lol and sorry for the english.. Thanks for reading this story ^^

DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT :)